Emily Canham #10 Abs are fake, boyfriend’s a flake, are her subscribers even awake?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emily has always loved attention and been a perfectionist. As much as she claims jake was terrible she was clearly being looked after and her channel was thriving. She had loads of fans and was living in london exploring every day and I think that’s the life she would’ve wanted to continue but obviously with someone else. Her channel is now kinda dying, her fans are inactive and she’s losing the attention she once had. I think these high expectations must be hitting hard on her. She hasn’t really got friends or a ‘plan’ for her future. I would feel crappy too but she really does need to take a step back and look within herself so she can take steps forward rather than back. So many of these things she flaunts are temporary and superficial. It was bound to happen one day that it all backfires. Even the back and forth with jake and Leah was a red flag to me... like she clearly can’t treat people in a consistent friendly manner. I just think her entire life is a mess atp and she needs a partner that lives local to her at the very least.

Reactions: 11
OMG that last one, her arms are almost gone! It needs addressing asap
It’s shocking isn’t it. Sometimes it’s hard to see the differences when you see someone every day, but looking at side to side images of her from last year to now, it’s awful. I feel for her.

Reactions: 4
You know the scary thing is, all these comments about her weight etc. are probably fuelling the fire, sadly.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Emily has always loved attention and been a perfectionist. As much as she claims jake was terrible she was clearly being looked after and her channel was thriving. She had loads of fans and was living in london exploring every day and I think that’s the life she would’ve wanted to continue but obviously with someone else. Her channel is now kinda dying, her fans are inactive and she’s losing the attention she once had. I think these high expectations must be hitting hard on her. She hasn’t really got friends or a ‘plan’ for her future. I would feel crappy too but she really does need to take a step back and look within herself so she can take steps forward rather than back. So many of these things she flaunts are temporary and superficial. It was bound to happen one day that it all backfires. Even the back and forth with jake and Leah was a red flag to me... like she clearly can’t treat people in a consistent friendly manner. I just think her entire life is a mess atp and she needs a partner that lives local to her at the very least.
I agree with you, I think she had this jet set, ‘goals’ life and lockdown has changed that completely. So, to stay in control, she’s restricting her food as it’s the only thing she can actually control right now.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I was looking at older videos of hers and the difference in her from only 12 months ago is shocking. She’s lost her glow and it’s sad to watch her turn into a skeleton 🙁
God the difference in her arms is unreal.

Reactions: 5
It’s so shocking when you see the side by side difference from just a year ago 😧
She looked so healthy!

Reactions: 4
This is the first comment I’ve actually seen mention it on her YouTube.
View attachment 608554
Someone also mentioned it on her WIEIAD video...
0906AB72-7B45-43A9-B3A0-38FBEA4FFF24.png

I think she knows her shoulder chest area looks very skinny hence why she constantly shows it off. However her legs, calves don’t have that effect so she never shows them off. I wonder if she is just playing up to it.
You can see it in her legs too...
C7E3CB50-5882-4588-9590-FAAB95619B13.png

Reactions: 6
I think she knows her shoulder chest area looks very skinny hence why she constantly shows it off. However her legs, calves don’t have that effect so she never shows them off. I wonder if she is just playing up to it.
Ha, Emily never shows her legs off? This is the girl who pretty much lives in tiny dresses and shorts, preferably so short that they have been designed to be worn by actual children. The only reason you may not see her legs as much as her bony shoulders is that a lot of pictures naturally require a headshot and it's a little hard to feature your calves if you're photographing your face.

Ha, Emily never shows her legs off? This is the girl who pretty much lives in tiny dresses and shorts, preferably so short that they have been designed to be worn by actual children. The only reason you may not see her legs as much as her bony shoulders is that a lot of pictures naturally require a headshot and it's a little hard to feature your calves if you're photographing your face.
I don’t think you ever see her calves the part she is most unhappy about.

Reactions: 3
Not saying this is what Emily has but my sister has lipoedema and I've seen her diet and diet and diet to try and get slim legs before we knew what she had.
Everybody's shape is different and no one would look at Emily at a healthy weight and say oh my god her legs are massive!! Thats just her shape and the sooner she accepts that the better

Reactions: 3
Not saying this is what Emily has but my sister has lipoedema and I've seen her diet and diet and diet to try and get slim legs before we knew what she had.
Everybody's shape is different and no one would look at Emily at a healthy weight and say oh my god her legs are massive!! Thats just her shape and the sooner she accepts that the better
She doesn’t even have massive legs? She’s got slender legs she often gets them out to show how tall she is, she regularly has her legs out?

Reactions: 10
I don’t think you ever see her calves the part she is most unhappy about.
You defo do see her calves... these are just from may alone. One of them she’s advertising a TV so her legs didn’t need to be in it 😂
37E1CFB4-0CEB-47FF-9D0E-76372BE33E72.jpeg
1A637628-CF8E-4E7C-8BF9-76586B98ABDC.jpeg
9E73CFF5-6B4F-446E-B149-4150A830B401.jpeg
A28AD8E0-F76A-4D30-920B-6A0F0F503D5F.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Okay we can agree to disagree, I think she is too skinny at present. But I think she has always thought her calves are too thick. I’m not saying she’s fat for one second but I think she is insecure about them.
Too thick?! Hate for anyone to see mine then 😂 if she does actually exercise like spin etc then they will become muscular

Too thick?! Hate for anyone to see mine then 😂 if she does actually exercise like spin etc then they will become muscular
I’m not saying that they are.. I have a feeling she is insecure about them! I feel like everyone is getting the wrong end of the stick.

Reactions: 7
I’m not saying that they are.. I have a feeling she is insecure about them! I feel like everyone is getting the wrong end of the stick.
I know what you’re trying to say dw!

Emily has been very vocal in the past about her hate for her calves as she personally described them as thick. I think specifically its her ankles, due to her arthritis she says she always has swollen ankles which are the same circumference as her caves which she says makes her calves thick.

Although i doubt thats the case now shes a walking skeleton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.