Emily Canham #10 Abs are fake, boyfriend’s a flake, are her subscribers even awake?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It bothers me so much that her beloved subscribers literally do not seem to care at all. There’s no way they haven’t noticed..
tbh I think a lot of them will have noticed but its such a toxic topic that you have to tip toe around (for obvious reasons) that they don’t want to upset or trigger her. She clearly looks unhappy and ill so her loyal fans are wanting to make her feel better and get back to the old emily ie give her compliments etc. i don’t think its necessarily that they don’t care, they do but just don’t know how to go about it? after all, her watchers are mainly young girls and women that have grown up with her. thats my view on it anyway

Reactions: 5
tbh I think a lot of them will have noticed but its such a toxic topic which you have to tip toe around (for obvious reasons) that they don’t what to upset or trigger her. She clearly looks unhappy and ill so her loyal fans are wanting to make her feel better and get back to the old emily ie give her compliments etc. i don’t think its necessarily that they don’t care, they do but just don’t know how to go about it? after all, her watchers are mainly young girls and women that have grown up with her. thats my outlook on it anyway
yes I agree they’re not going to tell her they think she’s too skinny. But also I think her followers are probably still fairly young, I don’t feel like her audience have grown with her so I do believe a lot of them probably don’t really understand the gravity of how serious her weight loss could be.

I also hope the ones telling her she looks amazing aren’t the people who can see she’s too slim. Because all that’ll do is trick her brain into thinking she’s doing the right thing by losing weight.

Reactions: 7
First time poster on this thread. I use to be anorexic and from my own personal experience, I use to love when people use to call me skinny, I thrived off it in fact, it pushed me even further to want to lose more weight, I kind of use to feel invincible.

The fact she was so excited she could fit into her new tailored shorts that were already small size, was really sad, and the video about fitting into children’s clothing. No one to should aim as a grown up to fit into children clothing.

I can only speak from my own personal experience but I use to thrive off comments around me losing weight and I wonder if Emily is the same when she see’s the attention around her weightloss.

She has a young impressionable age group that watches her youtube/IG, but I don’t think she really cares from her recent interaction with others around this topic.

I hope she can get help whatever the problem is, as her what I eat in a day video’s shows she really under eats, and long term that is not sustainable and will catch up with her healthwise.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I haven’t watched her in a while now as found her too false. Is she noticeably thinner than she was? I always wondered about her MH, I could never put my finger on it with her- something always felt off. I agree that her long distance relationship will not be helping matters. She tries so hard to show her self as independent but I am not convinced at all that this is how she feels.

Reactions: 1
Although I am concerned for her health I do think she posts the pictures that she does so that people will comment on her weight loss, otherwise wouldn’t she be trying to cover it up? Idk that’s just something she would defo do intentionally

Reactions: 6
I wouldn't wish an eating disorder on anyone. I think she looks awful. Her body is not goals and shouldn't be what her audience attain to look like.

She needs help. I wonder if she has some body dismorphia which is why she gets all this filler and botox done as well.

Reactions: 4
Although I am concerned for her health I do think she posts the pictures that she does so that people will comment on her weight loss, otherwise wouldn’t she be trying to cover it up? Idk that’s just something she would defo do intentionally
no I don’t think so... if she does have an eating disorder then usually they lose weight because they think they’re overweight in the first place. So when they get skinny and especially when they get compliments from their fans like Emily does. She probably feels good about her weight loss. Her reply to the person who did comment on her weight loss shows she doesn’t want people to comment on it. She wants the praise of ‘looking good’

she’d likely cover it up more if she’d lost weight for other reasons which weren’t disordered eating. If she’d lost weight due to health problems then she’d be more likely to hide it.

Reactions: 2
I don't think so, if there was a health issue she'd probably address it. I am following Sian Lilly, she's already really thin but then lost crazy amount of weight due to her medical problems, she needed an operation and she made a whole video about it.

Not that anyone is obligated to discuss their medical records on the internet, but I know if it was me and I would be getting so many questions and comments about ED I'd probably want to make clear that the weight loss is not a choice but a consequence of something that's currently wrong.

Of course she gives the passive aggressive 'Be kind, don't comment on it! Xx' reply on Instagram. We have all seen how she suppresses her food and drink intake. Does she think we're stupid?

Reactions: 12
Emily Canham #11 The only thing here forever are her incessant lies

(It sucks but she’s too boring to come up with titles, her personality is literally just being skinny)

Reactions: 22
This girl has no friends. Has she ever just gone out and got f*cked, woke up and just eaten a ready meal for breakfast? I understand drinking isn't for everyone but it just seems she can't ever be anything other than immaculate. She is so organised and pristine all the time. Who actually gives a f**k that badly about what hair products to use, it's all a marketing scam anyway. The fact that she does advertisements for the likes of George and Loreal etc. when you know the only brands she uses are & Other Stories and Charlotte Tilbury, she wouldn't be seen dead actually wearing the things she advertises. I am just speculating but she doesn't appear to have a life? Has she even been out or done anything other than shopping since lockdown ended? All she does is fill a massive void with materialistic objects.. quite sad as she's obviously aware of how irrelevant she's becoming.

Reactions: 7
Of course she gives the passive aggressive 'Be kind, don't comment on it! Xx' reply on Instagram. We have all seen how she suppresses her food and drink intake. Does she think we're stupid?
The ‘be kind’ movement really doesn’t sit well with me. It seems to be this cloak that people want to wear to protect themselves from any criticism or comments they don’t like 🙄

Anyone who says she doesn’t have a problem at this stage is wilfully blind. She is visibly emaciated.

Reactions: 22
Having seen her Instagram stories today I am so shocked! She is clearly ill and needs major help. It's actually disgusting how all these young girls look up to her and think she's an inspiration.

Reactions: 5
If it is weight loss out of her control (which I very mich doubt) thw responsible thing would be to acknowledge it so her young fans don't aspire to it. She doesn't have to give much detail to do that.
If the weight loss wasn't intended she would be eating allsorts to try and maintain or put weight on, not the miniscule amount she includes in her WIEIAD.

Reactions: 9
I think she knows her shoulder chest area looks very skinny hence why she constantly shows it off. However her legs, calves don’t have that effect so she never shows them off. I wonder if she is just playing up to it.

Reactions: 10
Thread title....
Emily Canham #11: Seriously lacking in appeal, never actually finishes a meal.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
tbh I think a lot of them will have noticed but its such a toxic topic that you have to tip toe around (for obvious reasons) that they don’t want to upset or trigger her. She clearly looks unhappy and ill so her loyal fans are wanting to make her feel better and get back to the old emily ie give her compliments etc. i don’t think its necessarily that they don’t care, they do but just don’t know how to go about it? after all, her watchers are mainly young girls and women that have grown up with her. thats my view on it anyway
I saw a comment yesterday in response to the one that was posted here about her addressing her weight loss. Someone was just like “ignore the haters you look amazing” - which is just mindless sucking up to her. Anyone with eyes can see she looks ill. She’s always been thin but now she looks genuinely not right. Very boney and like how Eugenia Cooney looks in the upper body. I mean I guess at least now Emily is aware that people are aware…

Reactions: 10
Having seen her Instagram stories today I am so shocked! She is clearly ill and needs major help. It's actually disgusting how all these young girls look up to her and think she's an inspiration.
I was looking at older videos of hers and the difference in her from only 12 months ago is shocking. She’s lost her glow and it’s sad to watch her turn into a skeleton 🙁

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
I was looking at older videos of hers and the difference in her from only 12 months ago is shocking. She’s lost her glow and it’s sad to watch her turn into a skeleton 🙁
OMG that last one, her arms are almost gone! It needs addressing asap

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.