Emily Canham #10 Abs are fake, boyfriend’s a flake, are her subscribers even awake?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually think it's hilarious that EmiLIE acts as if she is Britain's next supermodel and yet is modelling for George at ASDA.

No shade to George (I buy supermarket clothing) but EmiLIE's conceited attitude doesn't really match up with her reality. Just like all those shoots she has to be in London for, which are basically selfies in hotel bathrooms or standing on street corners whilst a wannabe IG photographer takes some shots 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 13
If she has bought a house I guess it is so that James can move in with her. we'll see I suppose. Hard to get excited when she will just be fishing for freebies, or slumming it at IKEA when she actually has to buy anything herself.

Reactions: 4
If she has bought a house I guess it is so that James can move in with her. we'll see I suppose. Hard to get excited when she will just be fishing for freebies, or slumming it at IKEA when she actually has to buy anything herself.
Thing is, she won’t have got anything good though she isn’t a first time buyer, apart from the stamp duty holiday. I really hope she doesn’t start calling it her first home etc because it’s not

I’m sorry but what are the people telling her she’s glowing seeing?! Her arms are so tiny :cry: I really hope she is getting support, even if it doesn’t seem like it. The commenters need to stop

Reactions: 11
Is she really telling people to wash their hair with fairy liquid?!?!?! 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄 it literally strips the oil out of the scalp and breaks down the protein in hair...so thousands of people will probably try that stupid tip and end up with dry, frazzled, broken hair 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Does anyone please know where the white sandals in her recent story are from? Would rather stick pins in my eyes than succumb to one of their swipe ups xo

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I actually can’t with her. She’s so obsessed with her hair it’s ridiculous. How to grow your hair but she’s testing ‘new’ products (that garnier isn’t new when she’s shilling banana all the time sorry) and ignoring all comments asking what her fault shampoo & conditioner is cause it sure as tit isn’t dream lengths or garnier.

Affiliate link for a £1.99 bottle of fairy liquid as well. Jesus Christ.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I lost my hair with chemo and if you think even I’m desperate enough to put washing up liquid on it you’re having a giggle Emily

Reactions: 6
Why has she put the $ instead of £? Shes linking to a UK site and shes a UK influencer with a UK demographic…weird

Reactions: 16
Affiliate link for a £1.99 bottle of fairy liquid as well. Jesus Christ.
Anyone remember when she sent Jake a list of stuff she wanted for her birthday but it was a list of affiliate links so she could find out if he bought them for her or not 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I'm sorry...why is she acting like it was the first time she had used fairy liquid on her hair when in one of her vlogs she literally said to her hairdresser that she had been using fairy liquid. Everything about her is so vain and vapid...I just can't with this girl. She has no clue about the real world, why do people watching it like her? I just don't get it, she is an awful, awful person. I could never have someone in my life who is this self involved. Ugh.

Reactions: 18
The only time I’ve ever used fairy liquid on my hair is to strip out colour and it’s not pleasant 😬

Reactions: 3
Her hairdresser looked horrified when she told him!
The healthiest my hair has ever looked was during the main lockdown when I wasnt colouring it, not washing it as much, not using heat etc etc. Imo she uses waaay too many products on her hair

Reactions: 7
Her hairdresser looked horrified when she told him!
The healthiest my hair has ever looked was during the main lockdown when I wasnt colouring it, not washing it as much, not using heat etc etc. Imo she uses waaay too many products on her hair
Same....I used to switch a lot between brown and blonde and I did it myself as couldn’t afford the hairdressers, my hair was pretty good considering but I had an op end of 2019 so was off work recovering for 3mths and wasn’t really feeling up to much and hair washing etc was the least of my worrries, I stopped washing it so often, used to wash every other day as it felt greasy so quickly and have been down to once a week now for basically the last year, stopped switching between colours and only self colour when I need to and my hair is in the best condition it’s been for years! And the longest, my hair grows super slowly anyway but it’s so much healthier than it used to be and I barely use anything on it, I do use the L’Oréal dream lengths cream stuff to help the ends and I do really like that bit aside from that,I hardly need to use anything these days! Def not fairy liquid anyway!!

Reactions: 3
Her hair looks awful at the moment! It still clearly needs a good few inches off the ends and a bit of shape to it. And her hair does not suit her straight with a middle parting. She looks so much prettier with curls and a side parting.

And using Fairy Liquid...JFC!

I had to turn off the video after less than a minute. I haven’t watched her in a while and it was honestly grim.There is no life to her at all anymore, it’s sad to see no matter what I think about her personally.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.