Emily Canham #10 Abs are fake, boyfriend’s a flake, are her subscribers even awake?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah she’s so embarrassing why did she make this about her? It’s nothing to do with her. It’s about Cal and HIS achievement and she’s making a huge deal about YouTube recognising her when ummm...they’re not 🤦‍♀️
View attachment 549085View attachment 549086
Lmao she really tagged Cal and said thank you for enabling this. For enabling YouTube recognising HIM for HIS video?! ITS NOT ABOUT YOU. I’m mortified for her
She really begs if off cal 😂😂

Reactions: 5
I have to admit, as an American, I have no idea what somebody from Northampton is supposed to sound like. So she totally would have fooled me. I can only identify a couple specific English accents lol
Yeah can totally get that! Her mum and dad have a Northampton accent, and if you watch her old vlogs, she sounds VERY different. She's basically just trying to sound posher than she really is!

Reactions: 12
She posted that renovation of the 'crazy room' in Cornwall AGAIN on TikTok last night. This is the third time she has uploaded it. Her creativity and personality are so stale

Reactions: 11
She posted that renovation of the 'crazy room' in Cornwall AGAIN on TikTok last night. This is the third time she has uploaded it. Her creativity and personality are so stale
Imagine going to work and producing the same spreadsheet three times 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I feel like she never posted anything when she’s obviously met up with James is because she quite likes getting all the comments about it. And she lives for engagement

Reactions: 6
I feel like she never posted anything when she’s obviously met up with James is because she quite likes getting all the comments about it. And she lives for engagement
I'm genuinely surprised they met up. Their relationship is very... unusual. But she's sticking with him, maybe a long distance baby is next?

I’d love to know what’s so ‘craaaaazy’ about it 🙄

Reactions: 4
In that Instagram story she makes it all about her and YouTube and yes she does have text to celebrate calfrezey but the point isn’t recognising people in that video it’s to celebrate him being on YouTube for 11 years! I just really don’t get why she shared it?

In that Instagram story she makes it all about her and YouTube and yes she does have text to celebrate calfrezey but the point isn’t recognising people in that video it’s to celebrate him being on YouTube for 11 years! I just really don’t get why she shared it?
a more appropriate caption would have been something like [something about Cal celebrating 11yrs on YT] if you havent seen the video yet, make sure you check it out. So glad to be apart of this one, thanks cal!

Reactions: 10
Her lip filler 🤢 Her lips are so uneven & bumpy & assuming filler has migrated. She looks like she has a moustache

Reactions: 5
I thought he had a Q1 or like q3 but the front wouldn’t be right, it’s just the way she vlogs I think which makes the car look bigger than it is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.