Emily Canham #10 Abs are fake, boyfriend’s a flake, are her subscribers even awake?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel her pain about potholes, at least she can afford it though. Time to call your local mp about the state of the roads Emily!

Reactions: 3
Is she wearing her mask half over her lips as she has had injectables in her lower lip/chin that are way more swollen than her top 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s too thin. She’s getting the bobble head look now. I know a lot of people are her weight or even lower but the people that are are naturally like that so it doesn’t look off. She’s clearly not meant to be that thin. It doesn’t suit her.

Reactions: 14
So do you think her and james are meeting in London together? That’s why she’s going there so much?

Reactions: 4
She’s too thin. She’s getting the bobble head look now. I know a lot of people are her weight or even lower but the people that are are naturally like that so it doesn’t look off. She’s clearly not meant to be that thin. It doesn’t suit her.
And she loved everything being super figure hugging so you can literally see her hip bones 🤢 get this girl a pizza

Reactions: 8
When was the last time she went anywhere other than LA not brand related? 🙄🙄🙄 what an idiot she is
Yep, and don't you just know that the first time she goes away it will be all "oh my gosh team, this is the FIRST time I've been on a plane in over a year!! My gosh, can you believe it??" in her annoying fake voice.

Yes, Emily, just you and 99% of the rest of the population who haven't gone anywhere in almost a year, but anything to make yourself feel special and unique!🙄She desperately wants to go on a trip for CoNtEnT...but just won't pay for it.

Reactions: 16
Yep, and don't you just know that the first time she goes away it will be all "oh my gosh team, this is the FIRST time I've been on a plane in over a year!! My gosh, can you believe it??" in her annoying fake voice.

Yes, Emily, just you and 99% of the rest of the population who haven't gone anywhere in almost a year, but anything to make yourself feel special and unique!🙄She desperately wants to go on a trip for CoNtEnT...but just won't pay for it.
I haven’t been glad of the pandemic/lockdown/travel restrictions for obvious reasons but I have been glad in a way that people can’t travel because I don’t have much spare cash generally speaking and so holidays are something me and my bf really have to save up for and think carefully if we can afford etc or if we need the money for usual day to day things or emergencies and as much as I don’t begrudge people having holidays obviously it’s been kind of nice that other people haven’t been able to go as it’s made me feel better about not being able to afford it! Which sounds like an odd thing to say but when you have to save up for these things and you see influencers online just jetting off here there and everywhere with no money worries at all when you ve worked your backside off every day 9-5 it does make you feel a bit tit really! So it’s been kind of nice to see them all in the same boat to be honest! Altho I know as soon as the restrictions lift they will all be off before you can even blink but I mean I can enjoy it for the time that’s left!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I don’t know why she’s wondering about travel from May 17th. It’s not like she’s ever gone abroad on her own dime...

Reactions: 10
Her obsession with (gifted) holidays is really gross and so tone def. The pandemic isn’t over. Has she bothered to stop looking at herself in the mirror to see what’s going on in India? It’s great that things are starting to open up in the U.K. and that vaccines seem to be helping, but as much as I’d love things to be magically back to normal and to head off on a holiday, it doesn’t work like that. If everyone heads off on holidays the variants are going to be rampant and this pandemic will never end. Her stories tonight are basically promoting holidays all the while looking for a free trip herself.

There’s plenty of places in the U.K. that her and James could visit but he just didn’t seem at all interested in holidaying with her let alone spending time with her. If only he had a holiday home somewhere!!!

Reactions: 19
And she loved everything being super figure hugging so you can literally see her hip bones 🤢 get this girl a pizza
And that black dress wasn't for her because she couldn't zip it up!! It's called sizing up, but god forbid! Em being a size 8, the heavens may fall!

Reactions: 9
No Emily, no one is booked for the 17th May. You know why? This wanky government missed the deadline to publish where you will be able to go from that date. She really needs to stop rubbing it in. Her viewers are young and will have been greatly impacted by this pandemic (haven't we all) and I'm sure they have much more to worry about than the next gifted #goals trip to LA. She's so stuck up her own arse it's infuriating. Can't imagine her doing anything fun while away, most adventurous she probably gets is Disney

Reactions: 12
No Emily, no one is booked for the 17th May. You know why? This wanky government missed the deadline to publish where you will be able to go from that date. She really needs to stop rubbing it in. Her viewers are young and will have been greatly impacted by this pandemic (haven't we all) and I'm sure they have much more to worry about than the next gifted #goals trip to LA. She's so stuck up her own arse it's infuriating. Can't imagine her doing anything fun while away, most adventurous she probably gets is Disney
I honestly can’t even bear watching her vids any more, she’s so so so so tone deaf. If being ill has taught me anything it’s that there is more to life than swanky holidays. There’s a whole heap of people I didn’t even know about until now that the vaccine isn’t even effective for (me being one of them) and it’s so far from over for those people but no you carry on being reckless parading around London for no decent reason Emily 😤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.