Emily Canham #10 Abs are fake, boyfriend’s a flake, are her subscribers even awake?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“The dress of dreams” oh ffs Emily it’s a bloody top! 😂 I’m turning into one of those older people

personally I think James is getting closer to ditching her. She said in the vlog she was waiting for some answers on what her next move is.....
Emily duck him off, buy a property near your parents, do it up and work on it as a project

Reactions: 22
I just watched it, it’s such a shame to see her suffering she doesn’t even look like herself. Saying things like I hope these still fit and she is skeletal is just triggering to hear. I don’t mean this is a horrible way, but she used to be so beautiful and now she just looks gaunt and tired. It’s horrible to watch!

Reactions: 13
I don't understand how she doesnt know her next move. If you've been with your bf for years (what is it like 3 years now) it should surely be pretty obvious. They obviously havent had that discussion properly and it's really sad.

Reactions: 11
I hated in the halter neck white dress how scrawny she looked; the REALLY prominent collar bones popping all the way out the tops of her shoulders. She never used to look like that. It made me uncomfortable

• Sick
Reactions: 9
She is so going to put the majority of those clothes on Depop! Some of them still had tags on them so she obviously really needed them...

Reactions: 6
Her shoulders and her chest 😔 how can she not see there’s something wrong, makes me so sad

Reactions: 5
The Maldives trip that never happened 🤣 she 100% did not have a trip to the Maldives booked. Firstly, she would not have paid for it herself and secondly, James wouldn't have paid for it...why lie, Em?

Reactions: 12
Eek, sorry about double post (lazy home day today!).

Is it just me who doesn't get the whole driving over an hour to window shop thing? Like...what is the point? Her for reference, I sized up in my Burberry puffer jacket comment was soooo relatable because we can all afford an £800 designer jacket 🙄

Also, this comment on her latest video 🤣 she is just loving being in the UK right now, it's got absolutely 100% nothing to do with a) a bleeping global pandemic putting a halt on all non-essential travel, and b) James hasn't invited her to LA!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Putting on the fake posh accent again I see. Also her, Josie and Em are the human embodiments of vanilla. I can’t think of three more boring, bland, vapid girls honestly. Even her outfit pissed me off because of how boring it was 😂 You just know they didn’t have a shred of a real, interesting or personal conversation the whole day. I couldn’t think of anyone worse to go shopping with 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I also see her latest tik tok is basically advertising how good the Dior foundation is....and everyone has commented about how they test on animals so not impressed with her choices! I don’t blame them! She probably didn’t even bother checking just wanted to show off her fancy foundation!

Reactions: 3
I also see her latest tik tok is basically advertising how good the Dior foundation is....and everyone has commented about how they test on animals so not impressed with her choices! I don’t blame them! She probably didn’t even bother checking just wanted to show off her fancy foundation!
She's probably not arsed rather than didn't bother checking. I think one reason her content is so stale and boring is because she doesn't ever offer a perspective on anything other than her own, and her own is boring and self centred. She should try and find a niche beyond sooooo tall and sooooo skinny.

Reactions: 5
On the previous tik tok, another ad, she makes a point of saying its not tested on animals. So which side of the fence is she on?! Cos I can't believe anyone is still.on yhe animal cruelty is ok side

Reactions: 4
On the previous tik tok, another ad, she makes a point of saying its not tested on animals. So which side of the fence is she on?! Cos I can't believe anyone is still.on yhe animal cruelty is ok side
She would have only mentioned it that time because it would have been in the brief by the brand that it’s one of the things that they want mentioned in the ad. I’m not sure which brand she was advertising but I know Garnier are doing a big push at the moment to be marketed as vegan, sustainable and cruelty free. All buzz words for them so the influencers all parrot those lines as a requirement for the ad. Emily no more cares about animal cruelty than she does about fast fashion.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.