Emily Canham #10 Abs are fake, boyfriend’s a flake, are her subscribers even awake?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s actually painful seeing her try to validate her relationship with James... I’ve seen a bunch of tiktoks using the song ‘Year 3000’ with her commenting my “boyfriend wrote that song” no one bloody cares he’s completely irrelevant now and every other song he continues to write is trash!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
It’s actually painful seeing her try to validate her relationship with James... I’ve seen a bunch of tiktoks using the song ‘Year 3000’ with her commenting my “boyfriend wrote that song” no one bloody cares he’s completely irrelevant now and every other song he continues to write is trash!
Why would you even do that?? I bet the people using the sounds don't give a toss and probably think she's lying anyway

Reactions: 12
Emily had been with Em Sheldon today. On Em Sheldons grid and stories

Reactions: 2
That’s literally so embarrassing, is she ok?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Emily had been with Em Sheldon today. On Em Sheldons grid and stories
I don’t think that’s today? Em Shel posted story 15hr ago saying look where we went yesterday with her dog and then posted stories on the food today.

would imagine it was the other day when she was getting her nails & laser done.

I know it’s against the covid rules BUT if she did see James while he was here, I wouldn’t blame her. Unless you’ve been through a relationship during lockdowns where you don’t live together and so cannot see each other, you can’t understand how hard it is so if I was her and had the opportunity to be with him after all these months, I would. (I don’t mean this to be patronising btw. But there’s much worse things she could do than see her boyfriend assuming he’s isolated the appropriate time after returning from the US)

Reactions: 18
I know it’s against the covid rules BUT if she did see James while he was here, I wouldn’t blame her. Unless you’ve been through a relationship during lockdowns where you don’t live together and so cannot see each other, you can’t understand how hard it is so if I was her and had the opportunity to be with him after all these months, I would. (I don’t mean this to be patronising btw. But there’s much worse things she could do than see her boyfriend assuming he’s isolated the appropriate time after returning from the US)
Thing is she was happy to break lockdown rules to see em sheldon and go shopping with Lucy and get Botox but won’t do it to see James? Somethings going on because it doesn’t add up at all

Reactions: 12
Thing is she was happy to break lockdown rules to see em sheldon and go shopping with Lucy and get Botox but won’t do it to see James? Somethings going on because it doesn’t add up at all
She would 100% break the rules to see James...but he just hasn't asked to see her 🤣 (pure speculation, of course, but seems likely given the state of their relationship).

Someone else mention this earlier in the thread but during the first lockdown she was making all these plans for the Cornwall house (even went to Ikea to buy bits and pieces) but as soon as Chris and his girlfriend were due to visit, Emily was sent packing.

Reactions: 10
I think they have seen eachother...must have. They will have needs 🤣🤣
If he's depressed I doubt he does, he has seemed depressed for ages, going by the video with him being interviewed about his musical. His mate also died?

Emily doesn't seem to be a girl that has those needs. Just shopping, beauty, full length mirror from iKEA needs.

Annnd, I really don't think she actually fancies him.

Reactions: 5
For what it’s worth, I do think they’ve seen each other. James has been back for 3 weeks now and they were never going to put their reunion all over social media.

But there’s a big difference between catching up with someone and spending quality time with your partner after being apart for 8 months. Once again James probably threw her a few crumbs (and a Chanel bag) and Emily thinks that that’s how normal relationships works.

It will be interesting to see how long James stays in Cornwall this time and if Emily turns up down there, either invited or not. Remember the time she surprised him by showing up in LA??

Reactions: 5
For what it’s worth, I do think they’ve seen each other. James has been back for 3 weeks now and they were never going to put their reunion all over social media.

But there’s a big difference between catching up with someone and spending quality time with your partner after being apart for 8 months. Once again James probably threw her a few crumbs (and a Chanel bag) and Emily thinks that that’s how normal relationships works.

It will be interesting to see how long James stays in Cornwall this time and if Emily turns up down there, either invited or not. Remember the time she surprised him by showing up in LA??
I agree I think they've definitely seen each other but just kept it offline. There's been a few days where Emily has been quieter than usual which is likely because of James being back.

I do find their whole "relationship" baffling though, as much as I dislike Emily I don't agree that she's a heartless gold digger like some have mentioned. I feel sorry for her in a lot of ways because she just seems so lost and I think the whole reason she's with James is because obviously he was in Busted. She likes the idea of him and is so delusional that she believes that one day she'll move to LA and become a "McBusted wife." Deep down I'm sure she knows it's not going to work out that way and is probably embarrassed of how obvious it is that their relationship is a joke. I just wish she'd have some self respect and dump him before he dumps her!

Add that to the fact that she's alluded several times to the fact that she doesn't know where her life is going. I don't see her wanting to do Youtube for much longer, especially if things to end with James but given that she has no personality, no interests and no hobbies (apart from eye bleeping herself in the mirror and playing dress up) then what does she do next?

The best thing she could do IMO would be to dump James and take some time offline to think about her career and what's next for her brand.

Reactions: 3
It's strange that even though restrictions have lifted the most exciting thing she can put on her story is her coffee making. I feel really bad for her because either she is breaking the rules and having a great time in secret or she truly has nothing to do at the moment

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.