Emily Canham #10 Abs are fake, boyfriend’s a flake, are her subscribers even awake?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if they've actually seen each other since he came back? I know he should be isolating but let's face it he wouldn't be the first to bend the rules.

If I was Emily I'd be raging if James flew back to the UK just AFTER my birthday.

I hope he just dumps her already - by this point they must both know this whole "relationship" is going nowhere.
But Emily seems so complacent in it all, she knew what she was signing up for with James, I doubt she’s gone down there but would assume as soon as he wants a lift somewhere taxi Emily will be there

Reactions: 12
So I know the q&a will be boring af tomorrow. I wish we would get some actual answers to things about James. No one gives a duck about anything else

also a ‘what I got for my birthday’ video is pending. You’re 24 grow the duck up.

Reactions: 11
I’m guessing her main present is a Dior bag from James but she hasn’t seen him yet 🤣 (weird af, if that was my boyfriend I would see him the second he landed!)

Reactions: 5
literally thought the same. She could make so many videos about long distance relationships and they didnt even have to have him in them!
She never actually mentioned him being in LA did she though? I think she was hoping that by not mentioning him people would just assume he was still around. The fact that he fecked off to LA without her doesn't align with her relationship goals. I agree she could have made content out of it but then it would have just highlighted the fact.

No Birthday Vlog as of yet? When you think that in 2019 we had James Bourne singing 22 in his underwear and in 2020 James Bourne just ignoring his girlfriend on her birthday while she lit her own candles, where do you go from there??🤣

• Haha
I just still find it so bizarre that she always says 'my boyfriend' and doesn't just say James. Like babes you're on his Wikipedia page, you're hardly this mysterious secret girlfriend. Plus they've been together at least 2 years on (apparently) shouldn't she have learnt his name by now?

Reactions: 19
No Birthday Vlog as of yet? When you think that in 2019 we had James Bourne singing 22 in his underwear and in 2020 James Bourne just ignoring his girlfriend on her birthday while she lit her own candles, where do you go from there??🤣
It’s gotten progressively worse:

2019: Serenades her in his underwear, romantic breakfast and dinner date just the two of them

2020: Emily puts up her own decorations, makes her own birthday cake, lights her own candles, cries alone while opening her birthday cards while he ignores her nextdoor. Buys her a shite toy car. 😂 She *did* however get her own insta post where he said she’s at an age where their relationship is close to it’s expiry date since he can’t date anyone over 25 his friends will judge him a little less.

2021: No public acknowledgement at all. Doesn’t bother to come home but miraculously makes it back to the UK a week later #greatplanning 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
...and no explanation for no video either. Shall we place our bets? She dropped everything, even her work obligations, (stay profesh, Em) to run down to Southend to see him right??
He’s said jump, and she said right I’ll get in my car

Reactions: 9
I haven’t watched Emily in over a year now and happened to stumble across one of her recent videos... what is with the majorly photoshopped abs in her thumbnails?! Is she living back with her family now? And where’s James? 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I haven’t watched Emily in over a year now and happened to stumble across one of her recent videos... what is with the majorly photoshopped abs in her thumbnails?! Is she living back with her family now? And where’s James? 🙈
Yes she did photoshop, claim she didn’t when she was called out on it (check the other threads, won’t take you too long) James has been in the US for the last year but is now back in the UK..... and she does live back in her family home for a few reasons but the biggest I think is money, Emily seems tight at, she might also have said it was her for mental health and she had no work in London anymore? She has been back a few times to break covid guidelines with em sheldon and lucy aka shopping together

Reactions: 4
I think he’s done a story of him dancing on the street in LA since... the saga continues lol

I was going to post about the sky thing the other day and then I though nah, he's probably not back but then I saw the thing about it being midnight this morning which would mean he is back.

Reactions: 1
Am I missing something? She said she addressed the question whether she was single... but she didn’t?

Reactions: 6
Am I missing something? She said she addressed the question whether she was single... but she didn’t?
She mentioned that she spoke to James once in the video and I think that was her telling us she wasn’t single... so she basically didn’t answer it but still but “am I single in the thumbnail” and “relationship” in the title... she must be so embarrassed dating him if she can’t even talk about him

She talked about James in a round about way like she always does but I do 100% think they are still together and she will be jumping at the chance to drive him around ASAP.

Reactions: 6
Her response to the question about her moving out/moving to LA was really bizarre and vague (as expected tbh). No mention at all about why she would move to LA specifically - ya know, to be with her boyfriend. In fact, no real reference to the city at all.

At this point, I definitely think the relationship with James is a casual, open one. There is no problem with that, I just don't think it's Emily's doing. She is so desperate to be couple goals on social media and have a boyfriend who is utterly devoted to her, James just isn't it. This would explain why she is vague about moving plans, because their relationship isn't one where you would move in together.

Also, hilarious that last year she portrayed this whole 'we (James and I) were supposed to be at Disney for my birthday, it was going to be super special blah blah blah 😭'. In reality, it was a job that happened to fall on her birthday.

Reactions: 16
It’s like she put the video up last min as I’m going to say she was driving him all around the uk yesterday

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.