Emily Canham #10 Abs are fake, boyfriend’s a flake, are her subscribers even awake?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
James has been in the US for the last year but is now back in the UK.....
I thought she was living with James for the first like 5/6 months of lockdown before she went back to London to move out of her flat? Weren’t they at his house were she was ‘renovating rooms’

Reactions: 1
I dont get why the video was rushed surely she knew james was coming back.. could have pre filmed something

Am I missing something? She said she addressed the question whether she was single... but she didn’t?
I guess because she mentioned him and their convo about her tunnel of optimism and spoke about potentially being in LA that it confirms they are still together.

I seriously don’t get why she clings onto James. He’s not good looking and it’s not as if he’s got a winning personality, he’s a dick. It’s amazing what being in a 3rd rate boyband can do for you.

Reactions: 23
I thought she was living with James for the first like 5/6 months of lockdown before she went back to London to move out of her flat? Weren’t they at his house were she was ‘renovating rooms’
james went back to the US around august when Emily came back to live with her parents.

Emily does love to try be mysterious for attention, but for months I thought the main reason why she hasn't really mentioned James was to not draw attention to the fact that he was gone and that he has screwed her over so many times by changing his plans to suit him that she didn't want to commit to saying anything definitive. Last summer she was going on and on about all the "renovations" she was going to do to the house in Cornwall because she thought they were staying there and then suddenly she was packing up the car and gone, no mention of Cornwall again. A few weeks later James was in LA without her. I think she's had the fear that he would dump her or not come back so she said nothing as she clings to the relationship. Easier for her to burry her head in the sand and say nothing.

I also wouldn't be surprised if she's freaking out at the moment now that he's back. It's easier to pretend that everything is all good when he's in LA and that they are still together but I think him being back is going to push the issue of their relationship. What even is their relationship? Where do they see it going? What are James' plans now? How long is he back for? I also couldn't imagine trying to pick up a relationship after 8 months apart when it was practically non insistent to begin with.

Reactions: 12
I feel like her life is so stagnant because of James. She doesn’t NEED to be in the UK for work (she can easily fly to the UK to shoot the occasional L’Oréal campaign), James just hasn’t asked her to move in with him clearly so she can’t move to LA. and it’s silly to buy a house by yourself in the country side whilst being in a long distance relationship. I was long distance with my boyfriend for 6 months and in that time we were actively discussing our future and he moved to the UK after 6 months. How have they been together for like 3 years but still don’t know what their future together holds?
Emily doesn’t know because he won’t make concrete plans with her. It’s just really sad.

if she truly wants to be between countries she should get a London flat and just work her as off so it wouldn’t be such a big deal to be paying rent. No need to be living at home where she complains she can’t do her work

Reactions: 9
I have a feeling she didn’t have a good birthday this year and was maybe even upset on the day. She wasn’t online at all - not even a message on Twitter or on her story to say thank you to her fans for the wishes or even a sneak peak of her day/gifts etc. Which is so unlike her.

You all know I’m not the biggest Emily fan however, I do feel for her because I think it’s evident she does love James (or is enamoured by the LA/boyband/millionaire fantasy) and even if her friends and family are telling her to dump him, she won’t. You can’t really tell anything to someone who is in love and I think she’d rather suffer along then end it. Anyway, my main point is I feel like the reason she doesn’t have any plans as to when she’s moving out of her parents house or where she wants to live next is because he won’t engage in those really important conversations with her and she doesn’t want to do anything without knowing where he stands. It’s sad. She should really just move back to London if that’s her favourite city and she can certainly afford it; but I feel like she really wants to move to LA (and why shouldn’t she?) but I don’t think that’s something James is open to...maybe she wants to buy a property but doesn’t know where to put down roots, again because of James. So she’s just stuck not knowing what to do :/

Reactions: 12
If James was serious then it wouldn't be so up in the air. If I hadn't seen my bf for almost a year then as lockdown eased we'd be making plans to be together. It just makes no sense at all.

Its laughable she thinks she needs to be in London all the time to go to the office. Even when she was in London all she did was go and get her hair or nails done and then she'd go off to LA for a bit with no concern about all these so-called London meetings.

Reactions: 11
I have a feeling she didn’t have a good birthday this year and was maybe even upset on the day. She wasn’t online at all - not even a message on Twitter or on her story to say thank you to her fans for the wishes or even a sneak peak of her day/gifts etc. Which is so unlike her.

You all know I’m not the biggest Emily fan however, I do feel for her because I think it’s evident she does love James (or is enamoured by the LA/boyband/millionaire fantasy) and even if her friends and family are telling her to dump him, she won’t. You can’t really tell anything to someone who is in love and I think she’d rather suffer along then end it. Anyway, my main point is I feel like the reason she doesn’t have any plans as to when she’s moving out of her parents house or where she wants to live next is because he won’t engage in those really important conversations with her and she doesn’t want to do anything without knowing where he stands. It’s sad. She should really just move back to London if that’s her favourite city and she can certainly afford it; but I feel like she really wants to move to LA (and why shouldn’t she?) but I don’t think that’s something James is open to...maybe she wants to buy a property but doesn’t know where to put down roots, again because of James. So she’s just stuck not knowing what to do :/
I don’t understand why she sold her house near her mums....

Reactions: 7
She thinks traveling from her mum's to london once a week is too tiring but would be happy to travel from another country? 👀👀

Reactions: 14
Someone seems quiet on social media today - is someone driving down to Essex? 🧐
We don’t want her here, thanks ❤

New video summary:

- said she didn’t want to film the what I got for my birthday while she feels unwell as it won’t be as nice to look back on. Then said a moment later she’s waiting ‘till her gift comes’ (from James?) 🤔
- she’s excited for lockdown to end to have a glow up and “sort her life out a bit”
- work wise she’s got some exciting things coming up, one project in particular which she can say definitely isn’t clothing. She’s moved on from imhereforever and accepted that she can’t make it what she wants it to be... but did she ever actually tell us what it was meant to be??
- when asked if she was going to move to LA (to stop being long distance) the answer was I don’t know (she said I don’t know about 20 times, might I add) and that she needs to figure her life out. She loves being at home but needs her own space and cba travelling in to London every day from the family home (poor em, us normal folk have to do it 5 times a week without complaining🥺🥺)
- if it wasn’t for the pandemic she says she probably would have moved to LA
- wants to start vlogging again but doesn’t feel she can do it at the family home
- we can expect a hair care video and a ‘testing fake tan’ video soon
- she used the word epic??🤣🤮
- on her bday in 2020 she was meant to be at Disney world with itv Saturday night takeaway (did we know that?). She wanted to do her bday in Miami this year so was disappointed she couldn’t travel two bdays in a row. But she enjoyed celebrating her mums bday
- she mentioned James when talking about her mental health, apparently she’s doing quite well rn/feeling optimistic
- she used epic AGAIN. That word instills rage in me, no idea why
- mentioned that the 2 most common questions are ‘when are you moving out’ and ‘are you single’ yet only really answered the first one lol

youre welcome xxxx

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
It’s like she put the video up last min as I’m going to say she was driving him all around the uk yesterday
Emily taking on a second job as an uber driver - for one special little guy only!
Her response to the question about her moving out/moving to LA was really bizarre and vague (as expected tbh). No mention at all about why she would move to LA specifically - ya know, to be with her boyfriend. In fact, no real reference to the city at all.

At this point, I definitely think the relationship with James is a casual, open one. There is no problem with that, I just don't think it's Emily's doing. She is so desperate to be couple goals on social media and have a boyfriend who is utterly devoted to her, James just isn't it. This would explain why she is vague about moving plans, because their relationship isn't one where you would move in together.

Also, hilarious that last year she portrayed this whole 'we (James and I) were supposed to be at Disney for my birthday, it was going to be super special blah blah blah 😭'. In reality, it was a job that happened to fall on her birthday.
Why would James want to go to Disney land!?! Unless you have children it must be hell on earth, I always assume one parent gets to do the day drinking to keep the peace as they take their little angels to see Mickley etc. For an adult child free man i

Could she get a green card to work in America though? She can't just go there and start working without visas etc. She's not prince Haz!

James has already told her by avoiding conversations, not initiating them, not planning for their future. She just isn't listening, she's too close to the situation and can't think realistically why he wouldn't want a future with her. He probably talks about his career being important and then encourages her to focus on her career (instead of focusing on them, on their relationship and future.) which she interprets as support and supportive of her career. Rather than as a roundabout way of saying don't expect me to make you happy, coz I'm focusing on myself but we can still have fun together - yeah?

Reactions: 2
And clearly on a train. Left it a bit late to see her lol, and looks like hes made effort 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I hope he's washed at least... wouldn't want to 'be' with him if he hadn't showered for 10 days, which i imagine could well be the case if he's been isolating. She's vaccine anyway, but it's the orders I feel for.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
he’s just posted an Instagram story of a trainer, you can clearly tell he’s on a train in the UK... waiting fir the big reunion video now haha.
Sorry if repost haven’t caught up x

I hope he's washed at least... wouldn't want to 'be' with him if he hadn't showered for 10 days, which i imagine could well be the case if he's been isolating. She's vaccine anyway, but it's the orders I feel for.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.