Emily Atack

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s whining that he’s ghosted her now, in todays Mail Online 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sasha Attwood is quite attractive, but I don't see the attraction with Emily Atack, or Jack Grealish for that matter!

Reactions: 7
Couldn't stand her bitchy face and wooden 'acting' in the Inbetweeners and she's continued to be a smug talentless nobody ever since. There was some issue with a reunion show because she'd had a fling with one of the actors and his wife didn't want them in the same room, now with the Grealish disaster it seems like she enjoys causing trouble.. I agree with the person who said she seems like the type who claims to only get on with men as girls don't like her - the type who always imply its because they're too good-looking, when actually it's because they're just a bit too slutty and untrustworthy! Plus we all saw what she really looks like in the jungle.. really very average.

Grealish is no better though.. all three women shouldn't want anything more to do with him, neither should anyone else who's read these stories. I wonder if they'd be so willing to give him a second chance if he was an average joe without all the footballer money! What a scumbag

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Sasha Attwood is quite attractive, but I don't see the attraction with Emily Atack, or Jack Grealish for that matter!
I might be criticised for this opinion and accused of internalised misogyny but I think the reason that she causes a stir amongst some men is because she acts like she’s ‘up for it’. She’s a version of the ‘cool girl’ in Gone Girl...easygoing, talks candidly and confidently about sex, ’funny’, vivacious...a burgers and blowjobs kind of girlfriend.

Reactions: 21
Couldn't stand her bitchy face and wooden 'acting' in the Inbetweeners and she's continued to be a smug talentless nobody ever since. There was some issue with a reunion show because she'd had a fling with one of the actors and his wife didn't want them in the same room, now with the Grealish disaster it seems like she enjoys causing trouble.. I agree with the person who said she seems like the type who claims to only get on with men as girls don't like her - the type who always imply its because they're too good-looking, when actually it's because they're just a bit too slutty and untrustworthy! Plus we all saw what she really looks like in the jungle.. really very average.

Grealish is no better though.. all three women shouldn't want anything more to do with him, neither should anyone else who's read these stories. I wonder if they'd be so willing to give him a second chance if he was an average joe without all the footballer money! What a scumbag
Which one of the actors? Buckley?

Reactions: 5
Emily wonders why she can’t get a long term boyfriend.
She needs to stop going for utter arseholes
Grealish is an absolute twit. Sasha is the new Colleen Rooney/Toni Terry. Is money really worth your mental health and an abusive relationship because constant infidelity is abusive.
Footballers really are the limit

Reactions: 16
I couldn't stand her before and now my hate for her is even worse. She is a nothing but a slut. It's no wonder that that can't get her own boyfriend because who in their right mind would want to commit to that! She's the biggest slut going.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Which one of the actors? Buckley?
Yeah that's the one, he had apparently been single when the fling happened but he refused to take part if she was involved so she was dropped from the show at the last minute, just found the article:

I remember thinking at the time that there must have been more to it, that she'd either tried to cause trouble for them as a couple somehow or they were expecting her to mention it on the show. Seems increasingly likely after this Grealish stuff!

Reactions: 5
I couldn't stand her before and now my hate for her is even worse. She is a nothing but a slut. It's no wonder that that can't get her own boyfriend because who in their right mind would want to commit to that! She's the biggest slut going.
Any comment on how slutty Grealish is then..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I'm not particularly a fan of Emily Atack, mainly because I find her deeply unfunny, but reading that Sun article I would say James Buckley needs to get over himself.

Reactions: 23
I'm not particularly a fan of Emily Atack, mainly because I find her deeply unfunny, but reading that Sun article I would say James Buckley needs to get over himself.
I was about to post the same, If he was single then I don’t see why it’s an issue. She would hardly have been heavily involved in the show anyway.

As an aside, I saw it and it was dreadful! Jimmy Carr was totally the wrong host but I don’t even think it was his fault. None of the main 4 lads seemed to want to be there. She didn’t miss out at all in not being invited.

Reactions: 15
I’m not a massive fan of Emily but her being axed from the inbetweeners reunion was complete bullshit. The fact that JB used his influence to ban her from the show speaks volumes about what a controlling twit he is and it’s deeply misogynistic behaviour. Shame on the producers for enabling it.
Also let’s stop the slut shaming shall we? Christ, let’s actually focus on the men who are the ones cheating and betraying their partners. Whilst I won’t applaud her behaviours we don’t know what lines she was being fed and what these men were saying to her “my relationship is over” etc etc

Reactions: 47
Going after a man with a gf makes you a slut

annoys me how the men with the gfs get away with the shaming more, but the girls who go after taken men shouldn’t be held less accountable because of this

• Haha
Reactions: 9
JB is clearly also a scumbag in that situation and it takes two to tango but she was secondary character in the show so it doesn’t change anything that she wasn’t there.

Reactions: 3
Going after a man with a gf makes you a slut

annoys me how the men with the gfs get away with the shaming more, but the girls who go after taken men shouldn’t be held less accountable because of this
Yep, it’s not cool to pursue someone who is a relationship but a person can’t be stolen like a handbag. The person who is in a relationship is more accountable. It’s not Emily Atack who made promises of fidelity to Jack Grealish’s girlfriend is it? That would be him.

And slut is a horrible, misogynistic word whoever is using it.

JB is clearly also a scumbag in that situation and it takes two to tango but she was secondary character in the show so it doesn’t change anything that she wasn’t there.
The fact it doesn’t change anything about the show is irrelevant. Who is James Buckley to ‘ban’ her from anywhere, especially a paying job, just because he feels weird about the fact they snogged years ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 32