Emily Atack

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'They've become really good mates, are FaceTiming loads and he's like a little puppy dog around her. It's very sweet. They have a real laugh together.'

I'm sure his long term hidden girlfriend will also agree it's really sweet too

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Hhahaha not a bleeping chance. Nice try, Emily’s team. Nobody believes it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s following his private account
Edit: I've just read his thread for the first time since the summer, duck me you're right. What an absolute cretin he is. No doubt her and her team are bleeping loving this though

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Papers saying Emily wants him to leave his girlfriend of a decade for her?

Sorry, but Emily is a mess, who never holds down a relationship for barely 5 minutes and jumps straight on to the next then Jack is a dirty dog how would it ever work between them?! I think they would just be toxic af together.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think it's true and the story obviously came from her team (or someone close to her who's blabbed), which I think says all about her character. She loves attention and I think she will love that a guy who a lot of people are wild for has chosen her (which I guess we all would), but if you're essentially the other woman then why would you want that public? And that's without looking into the fact that you're doing something that is hurting another person.

I think she's very lonely and is essentially into anyone who is into her, even if it's just for a brief period.

I'd love to know what he thought when he met her, because as pretty as she is she looks so different in person to real life.

Also, not sure why you'd need to give someone an "ultimatum" if they're "besotted" https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...Jack-Grealish-childhood-sweethearts-back.html

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I think it's true and the story obviously came from her team (or someone close to her who's blabbed), which I think says all about her character. She loves attention and I think she will love that a guy who a lot of people are wild for has chosen her (which I guess we all would), but if you're essentially the other woman then why would you want that public? And that's without looking into the fact that you're doing something that is hurting another person.

I think she's very lonely and is essentially into anyone who is into her, even if it's just for a brief period.

I'd love to know what he thought when he met her, because as pretty as she is she looks so different in person to real life.

Also, not sure why you'd need to give someone an "ultimatum" if they're "besotted" https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...Jack-Grealish-childhood-sweethearts-back.html
I think you're right. She obviously wants the love story & find someone to settle down with. Which I guess most people want.
I think the 'ladette' persona she has is a front. Her Instagram is full of days/nights out with friends & family but she still has to go home alone. And usually she's having another drink.
This isn't the way to go about it though and it's not going to endear her to the Great British Public.

And I think you mean she looks different in person to her Instagram pics? Yes she does look completely different.

Reactions: 3
People of this generation, at least in my personal experience, can't BARE to be alone. It's like a condition or something. My last two girlfriends (now in their 30s) were just the same. I just couldn't get my head around it. Maybe it's an only-child thing in my case and I don't mind my own company at all. I've worked with men in their early 30s too and they are just the same. It's so weird, to me at least.

Reactions: 10
She is such a cretin! I caught a bit of her show and it was embarrassing and not funny at all. She has the stage presence of stage school kid who thinks they are far more talented than they are.

I bet her and her team are loving these headlines. I can’t believe a bit part in an ensemble teen comedy over a decade ago has led to her seemingly never being off the tele.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Why is Emily following back every potential private JG Insta account even though they are most likely fake and meanwhile his private confirmed Insta she isn’t even following 😂😂 (hasn’t been invited to) i imagine it would be too obvious for her to follow given it’s just his family, girlfriend some players he’s close with but it’s just odd behaviour isn’t it, more game playing or sheer desperation from her!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does this idiot journalist from the Daily Stat have social media? I take offence to her referring to people giving OPINIONS as 'sick trolls'. All the article comments are the kind of things people would say on TV if the topic was spoken of. People are too quick to play the troll card. A troll to me would be someone wishing death on her and things to that level. Saying she failed the girl code test isn't trolling. Also it's not an alleged romance.

20211116_094229.jpg

Reactions: 9
Emily will be boiling a bunny as we speak now she knows that Jack Grealish has been with Amber Gill as well 😂, he’s dipping his wick everywhere

Reactions: 4