Emily Atack

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you all seen the Family Guy scene where Peter says he doesn’t like the Godfather and when really pressed he goes ‘it insisted upon itself’ that’s Emily Atack, she insists upon herself 🤣 she’s a nothing actress, a nothing comedian, a nothing celebrity but she makes sure she’s in the Daily Mail every day. She insists upon herself 🤣🤣🤣

edit to add - I never really cared one way or the other about her but she’s just so desperate to stay relevant without any talent or reason

edit to add again - I’ve actually googled the saying and realise I’ve maybe been using it wrong but I’m going to run with it because it makes me laugh.
This cracked me up because I always use this saying in the same context as you. I am also going to continue haha

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I know she's always taken a lot of selfies but you can tell she's got the post-break up thirst

For someone who apparently once had a stalker, she sure does like to post shots of her front door on Instagram

Reactions: 5
This is such a superficial thing but I cannot fathom why she puts so much lipstick in her cupid’s bow. My guess is that it’s to make her lips look bigger/fuller but it just looks sloppy!

Reactions: 1
She did the in-betweeners- vanished for 10 years then appeared in IACGMOOH.
What was she doing for 10 years?

Imagine being her sisters husband, the sister did a post apologising to the husband that he doesn’t come first it’s Emily because she’s incapable of looking after herself 😬

I still don’t get why it’s okay for her to say sexually explicit things about people (it isn’t okay what happens to her) but when she told Roman Kemp she’d suck off his Dad I feel she lost all her credibility to talk about these issues. You make us all look like we believe it’s one rule for women and another for men

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Emily is a woman, not a young girl - she’s in her 30s. She owes her career to makeup. With it she is stunning, without it she is pleasant looking but that’s it. Make up makes you overlook the fact that her comedy is lame.
8FD183F0-0165-4667-8C73-38D2512C132E.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine being her sisters husband, the sister did a post apologising to the husband that he doesn’t come first it’s Emily because she’s incapable of looking after herself 😬
I’ve read this four times I just don’t get it. What do you mean sorry 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Emily is a woman, not a young girl - she’s in her 30s. She owes her career to makeup. With it she is stunning, without it she is pleasant looking but that’s it. Make up makes you overlook the fact that her comedy is lame. View attachment 854888
Showing my age then calling someone in their 30's a young girl, maybe again shows how pretty she is that she looks in her 20's. She is a terrible comedienne but let's not try bringing her down for what she looks like.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Showing my age then calling someone in their 30's a young girl, maybe again shows how pretty she is that she looks in her 20's. She is a terrible comedienne but let's not try bringing her down for what she looks like.
My point was if she did not have that sexy image, manufacturered by make up, she would not be all over the tv, including having her own show. She would not get a look in despite her connections.

Reactions: 4