Emily Atack

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to loosely know Emily personally we grew up in the same place and have mutual friends. She’s very don’t you know who I am/ who my family are and has a track record with unavailable men. When she was in inbetweeners you’d think she’d cracked Hollywood the way she carried on.

I have also heard reliably that the Inbetweeners reunion was more than just him that didn’t want her involved from what I can gather there were a lot of bunny boiler vibes which made a lot of people uncomfortable in her presence.

ALL of these men should know better but a bit unfortunate that they all tell poor old Emily that they are no longer with their partners i would say.

Reactions: 17
I used to loosely know Emily personally we grew up in the same place and have mutual friends. She’s very don’t you know who I am/ who my family are and has a track record with unavailable men. When she was in inbetweeners you’d think she’d cracked Hollywood the way she carried on.

I have also heard reliably that the Inbetweeners reunion was more than just him that didn’t want her involved from what I can gather there were a lot of bunny boiler vibes which made a lot of people uncomfortable in her presence.

ALL of these men should know better but a bit unfortunate that they all tell poor old Emily that they are no longer with their partners i would say.
And she's still like it now. The girl will never learn nor will she grow up.

Reactions: 1
This whole story has got me thinking about why UK footballers are so keen to settle down young and stay with the person they've been with since they were teenagers (I have no idea if this is a phenomenon that only applies to UK players or other players in other countries too). Most people do not stick with their girlfriend/boyfriend from when they were 16 for 10 years, let alone for life, so there's no wonder it starts to cause trouble for them as they get older. Grealish is clearly no good on the boyfriend front but why on earth are he and his girlfriend sticking with someone they went out with as teenagers when at least one of them clearly fancies other people. I can't imagine anything worse than still being stuck with the boyfriend I had at 16, he's a right knob head nowadays.

Ronaldo had the right idea - spent his youth sewing his wild oats with various page 3 girls etc 😄 and then settled down and had children with someone he obviously really likes and respects when he was ready. So it can be done, you don't have to stay with your girlfriend from when you were 16 and publicly humiliate her again and again.
Not to derail but didn't rapey Ron have his first kid via a surrogate and the anonymous mother surrended all rights over the child immediately? Maybe not the best example for the youthful idiot millionaires to follow.

Footballers should know better and if they can't keep it in their pants they should stay single, that said a good friend of mine turned pro at Blackburn back when they were in the Premier League but never properly made it and he said when they went out girls were throwing themselves at him and his mates, who were essentially nobodies in football terms. So I can see why the weaker ones stray, morals aside.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Not to derail but didn't rapey Ron have his first kid via a surrogate and the anonymous mother surrended all rights over the child immediately? Maybe not the best example for the youthful idiot millionaires to follow.

Footballers should know better and if they can't keep it in their pants they should stay single, that said a good friend of mine turned pro at Blackburn back when they were in the Premier League but never properly made it and he said when they went out girls were throwing themselves at him and his mates, who were essentially nobodies in football terms. So I can see why the weaker ones stray, morals aside.
Not to derail but does your mate have any Blackburn goss you'd want to share? I won't ask you to name him as you'd out yourself but Blackburn fan here who would love to know more.

Reactions: 3
Footballers are encouraged to settle down and have kids etc because their clubs think it will calm them down :rolleyes:. That's so many of them have kids when they are pretty young

Reactions: 6
Not to derail but does your mate have any Blackburn goss you'd want to share? I won't ask you to name him as you'd out yourself but Blackburn fan here who would love to know more.
Nothing major but:

Keith Gillespie had a massive gambling problem apparently.

Nathan Blake is hung like a horse.

Brad Friedel is a moody bastard.

Mark Hughes was actually quite mad and in for the banter as a player even as his career was winding down.

There was once an incident where some youth players were on a night out with senior players and they all got minibus cab back, two women they had been talking to got a lift back and were dropped off without incident. The next day the club dragged the senior players in as the women had made an allegation about a sexual assault against the senior players. The youth players weren't supposed to be out and had to come clean despite the fact they would be punished for admitting it in order to back up the senior players account of events.

Finally, this is probably dodgy so I wont name him outright but apparently a former youth player from that era who didn't stay at the club long but went on to have a good career never made it at Blackburn because he was a thief.

• Wow
Reactions: 5

Almost right, but Rapey Ron had his first child by a 'one night stand' iirc. He paid off the mother, encouraged by HIS mother, and the mother of the child now regrets losing her rights. Then he bought some surrogate twins, at the same ish time as he found his love in a shop and she was promptly pregnant too. And now more twins!

Reactions: 4
I think she leaks these stories, and that many are possibly fake. Not a football fan nor English, but I am aware of how famous (and fancied) Jack Grealish is. It makes me think she tries to cling onto famous names, but she's too irrelevant for them to respond to and deny the claims.

Could be wrong of course, maybe she's riding rings around us, but it all just seems a tad implausible.

Reactions: 10
We are all tech savvy these days, all over the socials. There is no way Emily did not realise Grealish did not have a gf. A quick flick on Google or Instagram would reveal the answer very quickly. Not absolving him of anything, but Emily isn’t somebody from an Austen novel.
Social media is not trustworthy. Grealish could have told her it's over with the girlfriend. Unless we know different let's assume that both parties are equally culpable

Reactions: 9
Footballers are encouraged to settle down and have kids etc because their clubs think it will calm them down :rolleyes:. That's so many of them have kids when they are pretty young
I think a lot of them get married to partners they knew before they were rich/famous as they know they are not with them for their money

Reactions: 8
I think a lot of them get married to partners they knew before they were rich/famous as they know they are not with them for their money
And then cheat on them with towie types, and keep the more homely wife at home.

Reactions: 12
‘thread title’ or ‘thread suggestion’.

Emily Atack, she didn't slack, to get Jack in the sack (allegedly)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Social media is not trustworthy. Grealish could have told her it's over with the girlfriend. Unless we know different let's assume that both parties are equally culpable
Yep Emily is grim but Jack has allegedly cheated on his girlfriend a fair few times

Reactions: 2