Emily Atack

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, it’s not cool to pursue someone who is a relationship but a person can’t be stolen like a handbag. The person who is in a relationship is more accountable. It’s not Emily Atack who made promises of fidelity to Jack Grealish’s girlfriend is it? That would be him.

And slut is a horrible, misogynistic word whoever is using it.

The fact it doesn’t change anything about the show is irrelevant. Who is James Buckley to ‘ban’ her from anywhere, especially a paying job, just because he feels weird about the fact they snogged years ago.
Absolutely agree - makes me think it was probably more than just a snog and probably after he met his wife.
Doesn’t matter if she was a secondary character why should she be punished for two consenting adults making a choice?

Reactions: 11
Couldn't stand her bitchy face and wooden 'acting' in the Inbetweeners and she's continued to be a smug talentless nobody ever since. There was some issue with a reunion show because she'd had a fling with one of the actors and his wife didn't want them in the same room, now with the Grealish disaster it seems like she enjoys causing trouble.. I agree with the person who said she seems like the type who claims to only get on with men as girls don't like her - the type who always imply its because they're too good-looking, when actually it's because they're just a bit too slutty and untrustworthy! Plus we all saw what she really looks like in the jungle.. really very average.

Grealish is no better though.. all three women shouldn't want anything more to do with him, neither should anyone else who's read these stories. I wonder if they'd be so willing to give him a second chance if he was an average joe without all the footballer money! What a scumbag
Really? Which actor did she have a fling with?

I couldn't stand her before and now my hate for her is even worse. She is a nothing but a slut. It's no wonder that that can't get her own boyfriend because who in their right mind would want to commit to that! She's the biggest slut going.
Yeah exactly it’s all on her..he’s just a Jack the lad..

for goodness sakes we are in 2021 he’s the one who was in a relationship he could have told any of these girls(if it’s actually true) we broke up etc it’s on him more than them

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yeah exactly it’s all on her..he’s just a Jack the lad..

for goodness sakes we are in 2021 he’s the one who was in a relationship he could have told any of these girls(if it’s actually true) we broke up etc it’s on him more than them
Thank god some sense. How gross this whole thing has been, have we not learnt anything at all?? Men are always unscathed in these things. The things written about Emily and the other girl by literal strangers to those involved is insane. I may not like every aspect of her persona but it’s disgusting to witness frankly. The filth written about this man online by some of these women is apparently fine yet if she did actually act on that she’s awful? Odd.

Frankly, don’t see the appeal myself but honestly I can’t believe the reaction to all of this.

Reactions: 21
Absolutely agree - makes me think it was probably more than just a snog and probably after he met his wife.
I agree, definitely think there was more to it than what was reported, it seems unlikely that Buckley wouldn't have known she was going to part of the reunion until the day before. Who knows, if she/her friends blabbed about their fling like they have in relation to Grealish then that might explain why there was seemingly some sort of drama behind the scenes, it just seems a bit of a coincidence that there's two issues with other women's men that have become public - definitely not excusing the men though!

I haven't called Emily a slut but I do think she comes across as smug and thinking highly of herself (this is just my perception of the way she comes across, but of course I don't know her personally so could be wrong!) Grealish is definitely the villain here, all three women should be well shot of him but I think she comes out of it badly because there's been several stories where "sources close to her" have appeared to imply that Grealish is tied to his girlfriend when he really wants to be with Emily, that he's besotted with her, that all his teammates fancy her, blah blah.. it's all perpetuated the story and therefore the girlfriend's humiliation further. I hope she tells him to clear off tbh!

Reactions: 12
This whole story has got me thinking about why UK footballers are so keen to settle down young and stay with the person they've been with since they were teenagers (I have no idea if this is a phenomenon that only applies to UK players or other players in other countries too). Most people do not stick with their girlfriend/boyfriend from when they were 16 for 10 years, let alone for life, so there's no wonder it starts to cause trouble for them as they get older. Grealish is clearly no good on the boyfriend front but why on earth are he and his girlfriend sticking with someone they went out with as teenagers when at least one of them clearly fancies other people. I can't imagine anything worse than still being stuck with the boyfriend I had at 16, he's a right knob head nowadays.

Ronaldo had the right idea - spent his youth sewing his wild oats with various page 3 girls etc 😄 and then settled down and had children with someone he obviously really likes and respects when he was ready. So it can be done, you don't have to stay with your girlfriend from when you were 16 and publicly humiliate her again and again.

Reactions: 13
I said what I said and I meant it. I've always thought she was a bit of a slut long before this current scandal of hers and believe me she isn't as well liked as it seems.
Our paths have crossed enough times for me to know what she's like and that she won't change. What I will say is that she has something on someone hence the second series and when her face was everywhere for awhile.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I said what I said and I meant it. I've always thought she was a bit of a slut long before this current scandal of hers and believe me she isn't as well liked as it seems.
Our paths have crossed enough times for me to know what she's like and that she won't change. What I will say is that she has something on someone hence the second series and when her face was everywhere for awhile.
Can you elaborate?

Reactions: 3
Can you elaborate?
There's not much else to tell really.
She went for someone on the circuit knowing full well they're in a relationship, they stupidly strayed and she's used it to her advantage to get what she wants. I'm sure I don't need to explain what I mean. She known for it. If you watch her on different shows, look closely how other people react to her, it's very telling and very noticeable once you know.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
There's not much else to tell really.
She went for someone on the circuit knowing full well they're in a relationship, they stupidly strayed and she's used it to her advantage to get what she wants. I'm sure I don't need to explain what I mean. She known for it. If you watch her on different shows, look closely how other people react to her, it's very telling and very noticeable once you know.
It was more the information she had on someone to be able to get herself ahead. That’s wild

• Wow
Reactions: 1
We are all tech savvy these days, all over the socials. There is no way Emily did not realise Grealish did not have a gf. A quick flick on Google or Instagram would reveal the answer very quickly. Not absolving him of anything, but Emily isn’t somebody from an Austen novel.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm not sure about her having info on someone to get ahead but she's from a fairly connected 'showbiz' family. She likes to seem very 'down-to-earth' and girl next door but she had a pretty privileged upbringing.

I'm not sure about her having info on someone to get ahead but she's from a fairly connected 'showbiz' family. She likes to seem very 'down-to-earth' and girl next door but she had a pretty privileged upbringing.
Her mum also let a little talent take her a long way. tit impressionist but she was a name for a while. EA will go the same way. She runs to fat like her mum. When the looks go so will the media interest. She needs to earn her coin quickly.

Reactions: 3
Believe me a lot of people just tolerate her now, you may see others laughing a long with her on various shows but trust me, the laughs are usually sarcastic and she's too dim to notice. When she's not around, the comments made about her aren't complimentary at all.
Her success is very much to do with her mum and who they both know and let's not forget how manipulative and crafty she is.

She was very thirsty for a co presenter a good few years ago, he was in a new relationship and had made it clear he wasn't interested. She still carried on and it's obvious how she feels about him when you watch this particular side show back.

Reactions: 6
Believe me a lot of people just tolerate her now, you may see others laughing a long with her on various shows but trust me, the laughs are usually sarcastic and she's too dim to notice. When she's not around, the comments made about her aren't complimentary at all.
Her success is very much to do with her mum and who they both know and let's not forget how manipulative and crafty she is.

She was very thirsty for a co presenter a good few years ago, he was in a new relationship and had made it clear he wasn't interested. She still carried on and it's obvious how she feels about him when you watch this particular side show back.
Joel Dommett I am guessing

Reactions: 9
She had a fling with Seann Walsh while he had a gf didn't she?
Ah yes, Seaan Walsh, another guy well known for being a loving, faithful boyfriend :rolleyes:

Whatever else EA is or isn't, she clearly has tit taste in men.

Reactions: 13