Emily Atack

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are your thoughts on her?
I used to really like her but lately I find her a bit try hard and desperate to be relatable.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Can’t say I like or dislike her but her impressions are quite good 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 3
What are your thoughts on her?
I used to really like her but lately I find her a bit try hard and desperate to be relatable.
I agree. She is almost like: You MUST like me. I’m amazing even if I’m not doing anything right now.... She comes across as smug these days.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Well I must say I quite like her and her Mum and her cousin that makes the fantastic cakes.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I quite like her you know, there's a lot more annoying "celebs" out there in my opinion! Maybe after writing this she'll now start to grate on me haha

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I really liked her on I’m a Celeb but I find her so irritating on Instagram. She loves herself so much, so many pics/boomerangs of her eye bleeping herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Not really a fan but she doesn't really bother me. I did find her annoying on Gogglebox though

Reactions: 1
Why does she look so different in unedited posts?! Surely that’s embarrassing for her and everyone around her 🤣🙈
I noticed this when she used to present extra camp. She would post a picture of her outfit then look totally different on tv. I’m not sure why she edits her photos so much when everyone can see her looking nothing like that when they watch the show!

Reactions: 10
She tries too hard to be edgy and always fails. She also does not seem to be liked much by the public, yet she tries so hard to be a zleb.

• Sad
Reactions: 14