Emily Atack

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So glad I found this thread! I happened to see a bit last night and was horrified!! I was so embarrassed for her...she was doing stand up with her parents and I assume siblings watching, and just went on and on about a threesome with a married couple she had recently and what she calls her vagina. She was pulling the strangest faces and jerking about like a mad woman.

It was just so vulgar and not even vaguely amusing, how could her parents sit there laughing?! I'm in my 40s and hope my kids will talk to me about anything, I'm pretty unshockable and open minded but I watched like "what the????"

Reactions: 17
So glad I found this thread! I happened to see a bit last night and was horrified!! I was so embarrassed for her...she was doing stand up with her parents and I assume siblings watching, and just went on and on about a threesome with a married couple she had recently and what she calls her vagina. She was pulling the strangest faces and jerking about like a mad woman.

It was just so vulgar and not even vaguely amusing, how could her parents sit there laughing?! I'm in my 40s and hope my kids will talk to me about anything, I'm pretty unshockable and open minded but I watched like "what the????"
Completely agree. How cringe and embarrassing! She really doesn't paint herself in the best light at all.

Reactions: 8
I don't get how she's gotten where she is. She tried to be funny, and fails. If it wasn't for her parents and the fact that people find her good looking, she would have been left to rot on someone dumpster. I mean how do you go from having a small role in the Inbetweeners, which was non-existent in the third series to have her own comedy. The trailer of that was cringe and not funny.

Reactions: 8
Just seen about six minutes or her show. Didn't laugh once, I mean, if you're going to try and do shock horror comedy, and it comes off as edgy and as if you're trying too hard for the jokes. Basically, called herself a slag in front of her parents. How did the show even get commonised.

Reactions: 6
I came to see if there’s an Emily thread on here after reading that article. Sounds like she’s been watching too much Netflix.... it screams the start or the plot line of You Me Her which coincidently just released a new series 😂

Reactions: 7
There's an Irish tv 'personality' - Doireann Garrihy - who although would be far too banal to talk about anything to do with shagging [or have an opinion], also got a series based on family connection. And it is actively unfunny. You'd just sit there blankly and it's the same with this Emily show. Just not funny, a pointless waste of comedy budget spent purely on ego.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
All I can think about when I see her is Katie Price saying she has a smelly downstairs 🤣 I know it’s bad to laugh but just can’t get it out of my head...’phwoar fishy’

B9B801BF-7E0C-4788-AFA0-4FCAF30056E5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have seen stories about this show and how horrific it is. I am going to try and watch a bit today to see if it’s as bad as people say. I have to say though I can’t understand why she was even offered her own show. She only did the inbetweeners years ago didnt she? Not seen her in anything else apart from I’m a celeb. So not like she’s a big name is it. And I get that she wants girls to be open about sex and whatever (to give her and edge) but I couldn’t tell you the last time I saw a man doing stand up talking about sex like this since chubby brown.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yeah, I mean KP's undercarriage probably smells of month old haddock and grated parmesan, she's a bleeping meff who slags off everyone who dares point out that she's nothing more than a 2 bit brass with tit for brains. I don't mind Emily but her show sounds heinous.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Problem is with this story, this time not to month she will be selling another story about how men send her images and inappropriate messages and no one takes her seriously. yet will be wondering why 🤦🏼‍♀️

She had six episodes of the Inbetweeners, was only in one episode of the third season, no mention of her in both movies. She was a minor character, and yet has made a career of it.

Reactions: 7