Emily Atack

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not liking her or Laura on celebrity Juice. Never thought I'd say this but COME BACK HOLLY ALL IS FORGIVEN!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Heard her on Greg James this morning - I can't stand her. She really reminds me of an overly confident annoying girl I used to work with. She thinks she's hilarious but she just isn't

Reactions: 17
I can't take to her. She seems too sure of herself. How she assumes shes perceived and how shes actually perceived are very different.
Comments she made on gogglebox were along the lines of her always wanting to be centre stage from childhood. I find those types overbearing.

Reactions: 13
In her mind, she is more talented and famous. She tries very hard to be funny but she is not, really.

Reactions: 11
She lives off the inbetweeners, which is odd given she was in only a few episodes for literally a few scenes. You don’t see other bit parts in that show like Emily Head clinging on.
It must have annoyed the lads as she didn’t get invited back for that terrible reunion show or the movies.
I don’t blame her though I blame her agents who’s squeezing every last inch out of her.

I struggle to look past this story

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did she not say that one of the cast members (James) refused to have her on the reunion as he had had a fling with her and didn’t want his wife to find out. It was then plastered all over the news so she knows now! I think it was a dick move kicking her off the reunion

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not liking her or Laura on celebrity Juice. Never thought I'd say this but COME BACK HOLLY ALL IS FORGIVEN!!!
Celebrity Juice has past its sell by date by 5 years, it is absolute tripe. Same jokes with regurgitated double Z list ITV contracted celebs.

Reactions: 26
What was the ‘gobsmacking’ secret she shared on TV that was embarrassing for her parents? I saw the headline but it wasn’t clear in the article

Reactions: 1
She's from the wrong era. With her ladette image of drinking too much and one night stands she would have been more at home in the 1990s. I watched her sketch show and didn't find it was that funny trying to be edgy with swearing and doing stories about topics that have been done to death a thousand times.

Reactions: 20
She's from the wrong era. With her ladette image of drinking too much and one night stands she would have been more at home in the 1990s. I watched her sketch show and didn't find it was that funny trying to be edgy with swearing and doing stories about topics that have been done to death a thousand times.
Was she like a poundland Sara Cox/ Big Breakfast Denise van Outen 25 years too late? That’s the impression I got from the ad for the show. Glad I didn’t bother watching then!

Reactions: 19
Best thing I can say about Emily Attack is her mother played one of my favourite minor comedy characters - Babs, she's from Urmston.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
What was the ‘gobsmacking’ secret she shared on TV that was embarrassing for her parents? I saw the headline but it wasn’t clear in the article
I didn't hear it in episode 1. Probably a way of making people watch the full series. It was awful. Cringe worthy awful.

Just caught up properly and wow how disgusting has she made herself look?!

I get what she's trying to do (I think!) but she's got it sooo wrong!! It's utter cringe. She has made herself look like a bitter, try hard desperate slag. 😬😬

Just caught up properly and wow how disgusting has she made herself look?!

I get what she's trying to do (I think!) but she's got it sooo wrong!! It's utter cringe. She has made herself look like a bitter, try hard desperate slag. 😬😬
What did she say? Gimme the goss - I don't wanna watch her haha