Emily Atack

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
does anyone find it weird that she has complained about the sexual messages she gets (they’re horrendous) but she thinks it’s okay to say she wants to W**K off Romans married father? I’m really struggling to work out how she thinks that’s okay and funny but then can be outraged when it’s done to her?

Reactions: 20
does anyone find it weird that she has complained about the sexual messages she gets (they’re horrendous) but she thinks it’s okay to say she wants to W**K off Romans married father? I’m really struggling to work out how she thinks that’s okay and funny but then can be outraged when it’s done to her?
It is the contradictory way of some of these people now. Did she say that about Martin Kemp?

It is the contradictory way of some of these people now. Did she say that about Martin Kemp?
Yeah, it’s on the daily Mail from the show - this is what breeds hate, inequality and opposition to feminism in my opinion because you’re literally saying there’s one rules for me and one rule for you. Either don’t say anything or don’t complain - personally I don’t think you should talk about anyone that way but publicly on a tv show and then complaining on your Instagram is just hypocritical

Reactions: 7
Yeah, it’s on the daily Mail from the show - this is what breeds hate, inequality and opposition to feminism in my opinion because you’re literally saying there’s one rules for me and one rule for you. Either don’t say anything or don’t complain - personally I don’t think you should talk about anyone that way but publicly on a tv show and then complaining on your Instagram is just hypocritical
For sure I agree with you here, complete contradicting herself.

Reactions: 3
I was watching her on tv the other day and brought her Instagram account up just so I could compare her filtered to her on tv. I don’t understand why she does it to herself 😫

Reactions: 4
I was watching her on tv the other day and brought her Instagram account up just so I could compare her filtered to her on tv. I don’t understand why she does it to herself 😫
Even in Laura Whitmore’s videos of them before celeb juice, she looks totally different. I don’t understand it either!

Shocked!!! It either got the ratings or ITV are in it for the long haul giving it a chance to grow by taking on board the constructive critisism of viewers from season one. If it's pretty much exactly the same I give up hope.
There is a possible third reason. ITV have been charged by government to grow Digital audiences. They have to have new programmes and as we have seen they will commission and re-commission any old cheap tat (Peter Andre/Katie Price , Jack Osbourne, etc.).

Reactions: 3
Anyone watched the latest episode of Celebrity Juice? They had a game where you had on pants that were magnetic to pick up spoons from different places. She got in a particular position to be able to do it and Keith mentioned how teenage boys at this moment will be wishing they were a spoon. At this point she purposely started bouncing up and down in the position she was in as if she was bouncing on cock.

Could you imagine the uproar the other way around with Keith mentioning teen girls whilst a 31 year old man played up to it as a tease? It would have been called creepy and weird.

Reactions: 9
Anyone watched the latest episode of Celebrity Juice? They had a game where you had on pants that were magnetic to pick up spoons from different places. She got in a particular position to be able to do it and Keith mentioned how teenage boys at this moment will be wishing they were a spoon. At this point she purposely started bouncing up and down in the position she was in as if she was bouncing on cock.

Could you imagine the uproar the other way around with Keith mentioning teen girls whilst a 31 year old man played up to it as a tease? It would have been called creepy and weird.
🤦🏼‍♀️ I don’t watch it but this doesn’t surprise me, I don’t agree that men can say what they like etc but if you’re going to do that on TV are you really surprised that they talk so gratuitously to you?