Emily Atack

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw the trailer and thought meh - but then again there are a lot of funny programmes and films whose trailers are tit because most of the content is too adult.

Then I watched it and had to turn it off at the ad break.

She’s trying desperately to be a British Amy Schumer, even down to the styling, but the difference is that Amy is very funny but has also paid her dues in stand up.

Reactions: 11
I will take one for the team and watch her show tonight! I am interested to see how different she looks to her usual highly filtered selfies on insta to actual reality!

Reactions: 2
I'm watching it now. I feel sorry for the audience having to pity laugh at her cringe 'jokes'.

Reactions: 2
It’s awful and she literally looks like a different person to her photos. Even her hair is ginger in the show and blonde in the edited pics?!

Reactions: 6
At least she's getting a good workout on the stage. She won't miss the Gyms being closed.

Reactions: 1
I really don’t understand the fuss surrounding Emily (if there is any). She had a bit part in The Inbetweeners and I guess she was ok in IAC. I saw her on This Morning and she was absolutely cringeworthy. My old school friend was behind that one woman theatre show she did last year so I’ll try and get some tea for you tattlers - if anyone cares!?

Reactions: 23
I really don’t understand the fuss surrounding Emily (if there is any). She had a bit part in The Inbetweeners and I guess she was ok in IAC. I saw her on This Morning and she was absolutely cringeworthy. My old school friend was behind that one woman theatre show she did last year so I’ll try and get some tea for you tattlers - if anyone cares!?
Tea is always welcome!

Reactions: 6
Just watched episode 2. Eight writers for this garbage. She's alright at impressions. They're not funny but she does sound quite good. Other than that it's just a whole series devoted to her being a ladette and liking sex. Yea we get it.

Reactions: 3
I have no idea how that tripe even got commissioned! She’s about as funny as chlamydia!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How was this show commissioned?! It’s not funny, she can’t act and her stand up is so scripted you can pretty much see her reading it!

Reactions: 4