Emily Atack

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are your thoughts on her?
I used to really like her but lately I find her a bit try hard and desperate to be relatable.
Fairly neutral views on her. Strikes me as a bit of a show off, but you have to have a bit of clout to work in show business.

Reactions: 1
It’s awful and she literally looks like a different person to her photos. Even her hair is ginger in the show and blonde in the edited pics?!
So glad you see it too!
I watched the first episode in the blue silky dress and thought wow she has put weight on as when I saw her pic of her in that dress on her insta she looked lovely and skinny
So I went back on her insta and it was the same day the pic was taken and the show was filmed but she had edited the pic so much!
I just don’t get why they do it?
We see you on tv and you look nothing like your edited pics on insta so why do it it’s so embarrassing and cringe for them

Reactions: 3
So glad you see it too!
I watched the first episode in the blue silky dress and thought wow she has put weight on as when I saw her pic of her in that dress on her insta she looked lovely and skinny
So I went back on her insta and it was the same day the pic was taken and the show was filmed but she had edited the pic so much!
I just don’t get why they do it?
We see you on tv and you look nothing like your edited pics on insta so why do it it’s so embarrassing and cringe for them
This is it! I started noticing when she was on the jungle after show. She would look so different in the insta pic compared to being on tv. It almost became a game, how different can she look! I don’t understand it too as all you have to do is turn on the tv and see her! Actually, maybe she knew her show was so terrible people wouldn’t tune in and she wouldn’t be found out!

Reactions: 1
Just seen about six minutes or her show. Didn't laugh once, I mean, if you're going to try and do shock horror comedy, and it comes off as edgy and as if you're trying too hard for the jokes. Basically, called herself a slag in front of her parents. How did the show even get commonised.
Her mother must have called in some favours.

Reactions: 5
Why did this show seem like a good idea? If all else fails, lift your top up. I only watch it cause its so cringe.

Reactions: 4
But...that’s...not...what...she...looks...like....😂
She literally took the piss out of herself on her show last week (yes I watched it) saying how she takes pics from angles and then seriously uploads this?!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
oh my god, I’m sick of her and her made up stories. This is complete lies. She has always been close to her Mum and Dad and when they spilt up was already with her then boyfriend who was exactly the same age as her and continued to be with him for a good two years after. Her family have given her nothing but attention and love. Martha went to uni and Emily would go and visit but she certainly didn’t move in with her and certainly didn’t stop talking to her parents. She has very big issues with these stories she’s spreading and clearly lies. I can’t believe she thinks people who were around her at this time would have forgotten what actually happened. Yes her parents did split but remained very good friends and even had a massive party when they sold the house. Her family must be so confused reading these stories.

• Wow
oh my god, I’m sick of her and her made up stories. This is complete lies. She has always been close to her Mum and Dad and when they spilt up was already with her then boyfriend who was exactly the same age as her and continued to be with him for a good two years after. Her family have given her nothing but attention and love. Martha went to uni and Emily would go and visit but she certainly didn’t move in with her and certainly didn’t stop talking to her parents. She has very big issues with these stories she’s spreading and clearly lies. I can’t believe she thinks people who were around her at this time would have forgotten what actually happened. Yes her parents did split but remained very good friends and even had a massive party when they sold the house. Her family must be so confused reading these stories.

I do find these celebrity stories strange when they have given completely contradictory stories at different times.

All I know about her is that she shagged Harry Styles back in the day and was a secondary character in a show that ended 10 years ago.

yes she is attractive but she really isn’t funny...

Reactions: 4
I used to like her but can’t take up her anymore. Just watched Jonathan Ross and found her really cringe, when she said she watched YouTube videos of herself and how much she loved the Jonathan Ross show she used to play it as a kid

Reactions: 3
I used to like Emily and thought she was really down to earth, a girl's girl with bants that you'd be friends with. But since I started to follow her after the jungle, she's just like the rest of them.... all the pouty selfies and the "oh I'm looking so rough" pics when she knows full well she's looking an 11/10. She's so big headed and full of herself! She tries too hard to be funny and its just cringe.

I also think she's the sort of girl who'd flirt with your other half and try to sleep with him! Not to be trusted!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

I don’t know what you’ve heard and not saying the article is completely correct but a lot of it is true her and Martha did move in together at a very young age and it wasn’t very amicable her parents splitting up when it first happened..

I don’t know what you’ve heard and not saying the article is completely correct but a lot of it is true her and Martha did move in together at a very young age and it wasn’t very amicable her parents splitting up when it first happened..
Emily...is that you 😂

• Haha