Emily Atack

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It always baffles me how people do this… like what magic do they use?! I’ve just done a quick google and the pap pics paint a very different picture….

Reactions: 4
It always baffles me how people do this… like what magic do they use?! I’ve just done a quick google and the pap pics paint a very different picture….
Would love to know what app she uses tbh

it’s infuriating because she’s an attractive girl who doesn’t need them and all she’s doing is perpetuating a cycle where women feel the need to use them! Plus she goes on about being a girls girl but I don’t think she is one bit

Reactions: 1
Would love to know what app she uses tbh

it’s infuriating because she’s an attractive girl who doesn’t need them and all she’s doing is perpetuating a cycle where women feel the need to use them! Plus she goes on about being a girls girl but I don’t think she is one bit
I just don’t get it either
Like when you get papped or are on tv we see the real size she is!
Said it so many times but it’s so much better for people to think ‘oh she looks different then her pics’ but in a good way!
Meaning sometimes pics do you no favours and when people see you in real life you look better in person then the pic!!
My husband actually used to say ‘you look better in real life then your pics’ when we started dating !
So much prefer that then ‘she looks nothing like her pics ‘but in a bad way because they have been photoshopped to high heaven

Reactions: 2
Emily has found a new friend. She has been looking amazing in the photos she has put out recently. The reality is somewhat different. She still looks good, but not quite as toned….

Well she has kept quiet about him on her insta!

Reactions: 1
Emily has found a new friend. She has been looking amazing in the photos she has put out recently. The reality is somewhat different. She still looks good, but not quite as toned….

Yeah the pictures she put on her IG show her as a lot more toned with a more smoother outline with more pert boobs whereas these pictures in the DM she’s a lot more hourglass

I like how she looks in the DM, such a lovely curvy shape so not sure why she feels the need to touch up her pictures all the time. She’s a lovely looking girl

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Have you all seen the Family Guy scene where Peter says he doesn’t like the Godfather and when really pressed he goes ‘it insisted upon itself’ that’s Emily Atack, she insists upon herself 🤣 she’s a nothing actress, a nothing comedian, a nothing celebrity but she makes sure she’s in the Daily Mail every day. She insists upon herself 🤣🤣🤣

edit to add - I never really cared one way or the other about her but she’s just so desperate to stay relevant without any talent or reason

edit to add again - I’ve actually googled the saying and realise I’ve maybe been using it wrong but I’m going to run with it because it makes me laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 11