Emily Atack

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Might have broken up with her new fella. No posts together on social media for a few weeks and both doing different things. She gets through them fast....

Reactions: 5
Might have broken up with her new fella. No posts together on social media for a few weeks and both doing different things. She gets through them fast....
Yeah I thought the same, probably not a bad thing just running through her money in flashy places again (I’ve read her book and she said about doing the same and ending up skint🤦🏼‍♀️)

Reactions: 1
I thought this too. His last appearance was at her sister's wedding. Maybe something happened there. Good riddance!

I find it really cringy how all the members of the Inbetweeners have broken off and done their own things quietly and she seems to have many years later gotten big suddenly and seems to love all the attention she gets. Money was clearly running low for her and she was probably told by her agent that she could come back as this wise feminist after her stint on Inbetweeners being the girl who got misogynistic comments thrown at her and now she has her own show. I dunno I just think it's a bit weird.

Reactions: 2
I find it really cringy how all the members of the Inbetweeners have broken off and done their own things quietly and she seems to have many years later gotten big suddenly and seems to love all the attention she gets. Money was clearly running low for her and she was probably told by her agent that she could come back as this wise feminist after her stint on Inbetweeners being the girl who got misogynistic comments thrown at her and now she has her own show. I dunno I just think it's a bit weird.
More hypocrite than feminist, the things she can say about men which are filthy are apparently fine but not the other way around 🤦🏼‍♀️

Her stylist friend/cousin is not doing a good job.. Emily does better on her own day to day things

Reactions: 6
I find her whole thing about 'keeping it real' and 'telling it like it is' a bit much when she edits her photos so heavily. It's so irritating and it's so obvious.

Was reading an article the other day about her working with Sean Walsh on her new show and can't image her new bf would be into that at all, seeing as apparently a photo of her and Sean in bed together (while he had a gf) did the rounds online at the time (never saw it and can't find it now).

Reactions: 5
Seann seems to be good friends with her Mum. I suspect nothing has ever actually happened between them and they’re just mates.

Reactions: 1
Seann seems to be good friends with her Mum. I suspect nothing has ever actually happened between them and they’re just mates.
She admitted that they had a fling in the press a couple of years ago and claimed not to know he had a gf at the time

Reactions: 2
She admitted that they had a fling in the press a couple of years ago and claimed not to know he had a gf at the time
The articles I read said it was a ‘a source said this’ etc rather than any direct comment by her on it.

I find her family being so friendly with him very odd if things happened the way the press implied.

Last edited: