Emily Atack

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t stand her! I can’t put my finger on what it is. Her smugness, the fact she tries too hard, I don’t know. At least there are others who feel the same.

Reactions: 13
Just saw her in the tv magazine I’m reading. She will not be happy with this photo! The worst part is she just looks normal in ones like this, such a shame she has to alter herself so much
Compared to her photos she posts on insta she looks sooo different!

Reactions: 6
Why is she always hungover?! Seriously does she just pretend to be or has she got a serious problem because that’s what it’s coming across as.

Reactions: 7

Anyone got a full list somewhere of guys she's dated or been linked to? It's got to be in the dozens.
Who cares?! She edits her photos, is crude on tv and has little talent but can be linked to as many men as she likes (or doesn’t have control over as the daily Mail loves to slut shame) Let’s not join in on that here

• Heart
Reactions: 19
" The Celebrity Juice captain, 31, cuddled up to her beau wearing a silky black strapless dress "
That makes it sound like he was the one wearing the dress

• Haha
Reactions: 9
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Why is she always hungover?! Seriously does she just pretend to be or has she got a serious problem because that’s what it’s coming across as.
They’re the type of people (seemingly her whole family) who need alcohol to have fun / be social - she said in her book it’s basically been the back none of their lives so I’d say probably an element of a problem

Reactions: 3
I am concerned her and Jude (new guy) are bingeing on Colombia’s finest…
What makes you say that? I mean I don’t doubt they are as so are a lot of 20-40 year olds in their circles. I would be more surprised if she didn’t do cocaine, I feel like everyone I know does it nearly every weekend.

Reactions: 2
What makes you say that? I mean I don’t doubt they are as so are a lot of 20-40 year olds in their circles. I would be more surprised if she didn’t do cocaine, I feel like everyone I know does it nearly every weekend.
Exactly. And it's not like she's trying to sell herself as some yoga, herbal tea loving body is a temple kinda girl.

Reactions: 1
Exactly. And it's not like she's trying to sell herself as some yoga, herbal tea loving body is a temple kinda girl.
No I get that, I just worry about her and know she is spending so much money at the moment, clearly paying for everything.