Em Sheldon (emshelx)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The caramel cardi is the one thing that looks good on her! I don’t like the white outfit. No point showing the jeans if they are too long?! Surely they must have had another colour in the right leg length

The caramel cardi is the one thing that looks good on her! I don’t like the white outfit. No point showing the jeans if they are too long?! Surely they must have had another colour in the right leg length
Woops yes, clearly wasn't paying that much attention to the photo. Hahahah.

Why does she stand like she’s broken a hip

I’ve never seen anyone stand like that in real life 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So today Tesco value Em went to a free lunch with JonMalone, went to a free beauty treatment and then went to a free exercise class were she boasted about how many days in a row she’s exercised and affiliate linked her trainers. The moral of this story is if it’s free she’ll be there and that she has body and food issues.

On twitter she’s boasting that she’s eaten a whole loaf of soardough and then tweeted about salted caramel pudding. Messed up. Yesterday it was a whole bar of chocolate. Why is trying to prove how much she eats??

Reactions: 2
On twitter she’s boasting that she’s eaten a whole loaf of soardough and then tweeted about salted caramel pudding. Messed up. Yesterday it was a whole bar of chocolate. Why is trying to prove how much she eats??
Cos she's a bleep

Reactions: 3
She is so terribly insecure.
She's also incredibly immature and has no dignity.
She's probably trying to track down Cassandra's employer so she can tell on her and get her in trouble, like the indignant child that she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She's probably trying to track down Cassandra's employer so she can tell on her and get her in trouble, like the indignant child that she is.
Omg yes. That is very much her style. Bet she’s been on Facebook, linked in etc to try and track the woman down

Reactions: 3
So true! Will claim she’s being bullied and is in fear for her life like she’s previously claimed.

If anyone is doing any bullying it’s her. Still going on about Cassandra and trying to troll her a week later. What she’s doing now is trolling yet she’s the first to accuse everyone else of it :rolleyes:

So true! Will claim she’s being bullied and is in fear for her life like she’s previously claimed.

If anyone is doing any bullying it’s her. Still going on about Cassandra and trying to troll her a week later. What she’s doing now is trolling yet she’s the first to accuse everyone else of it :rolleyes:
Pretty sure she didn't eat a whole loaf of sourdough yesterday, she just said it to make a point. She is very odd.

Pretty sure she didn't eat a whole loaf of sourdough yesterday, she just said it to make a point. She is very odd.
It just shows she does have disordered eating if she did and if she’s just lying about it it shows a really odd relationship with food. Either way I think she’s a bleeping oddball, has issues with her body and food and is a thin skinned passive aggressive witch. She makes me mad :mad:

Reactions: 1
Lol, duck off Em, you vapid witch. She is the troll, not us. She is unhinged. Imagine passive aggressively tweeting about something a week after someone left a comment about it.

It just shows she does have disordered eating if she did and if she’s just lying about it it shows a really odd relationship with food. Either way I think she’s a bleeping oddball, has issues with her body and food and is a thin skinned passive aggressive witch. She makes me mad :mad:
She is terribly insecure but shouldn't be as her body is fine.

Attachments

Lol, duck off Em, you vapid witch. She is the troll, not us. She is unhinged. Imagine passive aggressively tweeting about something a week after someone left a comment about it.

She is terribly insecure but shouldn't be as her body is fine.
Her body is fine but she is greasy, hasn’t heard of an iron or steamer and is far too orange and then she attend events where the likes of Peony Lim are also in attendance. There is a world of difference between the two. I can see why she’s insecure but she brings that on herself by being cheap and dirty. Make an effort, spend some money and she will look like she fits in. Has anyone noticed she has had a chipped manicure for weeks now because she doesn’t want to pay to get her nails done in London and is waiting until she goes back home to get her regular free manicure. She would rather walk around looking a mess going to free fancy events then pay for something.

Also guess who’s skiing? Her bestie Emily Canham. I’m guessing that this is the trip that Tesco value Em kept going on about. Was probably going to tag along it seems but the brand probably said no.

Reactions: 1
it’s ridiculous to not wash your hair or do your nails and hold out for a freebie. but that sums her mentality up. Like she gets her flat cleaned for free as a gifted experience or whatever nonsense she says, but in the week you can she her flat is an awful grubby tip that she refuses to clean herself. Its disgusting, allowing a cleaner who is probably on mini wage to have to clean the tit and dirt of three people in that flat because Em thinks she’s too important to do it herself.

now I’ve seen the constant references to food, I can’t unsee it, she has real issues.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.