Em Sheldon (emshelx)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she’s now wading into the Caroline Flack death news. Saying it’s all the media’s fault and people being bullies online.

whilst the news is sad and no doubt tells us CF was having issues in her private life, she had also been charged with assault of her boyfriend. We have no idea if the guilt of the crime/loss of career/stress of defending her name also contributed.
Em is yet again commenting and making broad assumptions for clicks because she has no ability to think critically or sensitively about the news.

Reactions: 2
God she’s now wading into the Caroline Flack death news. Saying it’s all the media’s fault and people being bullies online.

whilst the news is sad and no doubt tells us CF was having issues in her private life, she had also been charged with assault of her boyfriend. We have no idea if the guilt of the crime/loss of career/stress of defending her name also contributed.
Em is yet again commenting and making broad assumptions for clicks because she has no ability to think critically or sensitively about the news.
cf had severe mental health problems for years. When someone is gonna commit suicide they're set on it. I don't think you can solely blame the media or public for her death. Of course Em has to weigh in on it and she will probably make it about her.

F4586185-A25E-433B-B2ED-2B84BBE42B0E.png
794D145A-8EA6-4CEB-B05A-9D90483F5955.png

cf had severe mental health problems for years. When someone is gonna commit suicide they're set on it. I don't think you can solely blame the media or public for her death. Of course Em has to weigh in on it and she will probably make it about her.
She loves to make out she is an expert / moral authority on this subject but the reality is she knows duck all and can only comment in a binary fashion (like it’s all the media’s fault). She will delete those tweets for sure.

Reactions: 1
Now she’s retweeted some other influencer saying it’s the public’s fault.

She basically wants to blame any one that criticises celebs or others online.

My mention are wild.... yeah because you tweeted stuff about a high profile death for clicks and then started crying when people disagreed with you! She’s so dumb.

like look at this. She tweets that trolls made CF stand down. This lady corrects her and then Em agrees. So basically agreeing her original tweet is wrong.

32A6749E-39BA-4B48-BDC8-36404CAB2327.jpeg

My mention are wild.... yeah because you tweeted stuff about a high profile death for clicks and then started crying when people disagreed with you! She’s so dumb.

like look at this. She tweets that trolls made CF stand down. This lady corrects her and then Em agrees. So basically agreeing her original tweet is wrong.

View attachment 84526
If it was a man, I am sure Em would be going on about how awful it was that he was abusive, threatened to kill his partner etc. Em is so dumb. She brings it upon herself.

of course she jumps on the bullying bandwagon. She spends her life accusing the world of bullying and why am I not surprised that she’s playing the victim now. It’s her favourite game. The stupid attention seeking witch.

Reactions: 5
shes a grief vulture. She’s never publicly support CF before so why now?
oh yeah because it generates clicks and likes.

why do the papers print gossip and spend hours investigating things for articles? Because the public will want to buy a paper and read it or click the headline on the website. So what Em is doing is basically the same!

already a vlogger has released something about CF on youtube. So how are social media creators any better than the gutter press?? Of course none of this would enter Ems little head, she’s too busy screaming about trolls and evil media for the likes.

Here’s how much Em cares about CF... she doesn’t even follow her yet happy to use her death for her own agenda. Gross.

Also it’ll be discuss mental health and bullies for 24 hrs then go back to aff links and flogging tit cereal. All for the likes.

A043749E-9D87-4192-98FF-5846DA654A1E.jpeg

i don’t know about you but I ALWAYS take advice from Orange influencers.

Oh yep she’s back to flogging dresses online and posting her vlog.

She is just a bandwagon jumper. Anyway the irony of her banging on about kindness and someone being removed from their job when she tries to get people sacked from their job regularly because they said something remotely mean on Twitter. She’s a bleeping hypocrite, trying to get someone sacked for a mean comment compared to someone losing their job for accusation of domestic violence are two very different things. She’s an attention seeking vile human and she just needs to disappear into mediocrity.

Reactions: 4
She is just a bandwagon jumper. Anyway the irony of her banging on about kindness and someone being removed from their job when she tries to get people sacked from their job regularly because they said something remotely mean on Twitter. She’s a bleeping hypocrite, trying to get someone sacked for a mean comment compared to someone losing their job for accusation of domestic violence are two very different things. She’s an attention seeking vile human and she just needs to disappear into mediocrity.
Oh yes. Really good point. There are numerous folk she has tried to get sacked. Someone should message her that. I can't as she blocked me LOL

really good point. She has been the first to send the mob on someone who has dared to critique her. That’s the thing she doesn’t get, shouting be kind whilst she would happily call out someone is hypocritical.
I’ve seen a tweet from her in the past supporting the doxxing of guru gossip users. So clearly she’s happy to see online hate happen to other people. Hypocrisy.

Oh yes. Really good point. There are numerous folk she has tried to get sacked. Someone should message her that. I can't as she blocked me LOL
I’m blocked too but I might create a new account and ask her about it. I bet she will just block it though. Her and the whole influencer bubble are a bunch of hypocrites. Lydia has done the same and she’s another one banging on about the evils of social media. It’s not so evil when they’re using it to get freebies and exploit their followers with affiliate link after affiliate link. But can’t be seen not to make a drama about someone’s death and turn it round so it’s about them. Bunch of attention seeking banshees

really good point. She has been the first to send the mob on someone who has dared to critique her. That’s the thing she doesn’t get, shouting be kind whilst she would happily call out someone is hypocritical.
I’ve seen a tweet from her in the past supporting the doxxing of guru gossip users. So clearly she’s happy to see online hate happen to other people. Hypocrisy.
She doxxed me on Twitter years ago after I commented on Guru.

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.