Em Sheldon (emshelx)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her need for attention is basically an addiction. She is one of those annoying oversharers that you witch about on your social media. The ones that say 'I'm so sad today' so everyone asks why!

Her tacky top knot in her latest pics is amusing though. 10/10 for comedy value!

Reactions: 4
I don't know how but her hair always looks unwashed and dry. Her hair colour is awful yet she still goes back to the same person every time.
Because she gets it for free. She will never put her hand in her pocket and pay for stuff, she will always pick the free option I’m even if it makes her look like she has straw hair.

Reactions: 3
Yeah that hair has been bleached to death and she must use heat on it daily to do the curls? Also using what every free shampoo she’s received must result in dry hair rather than buying something suitable for her hair type.
What do we think she’s ‘manifesting’ by the way?? Or is she just click baiting her followers making out something big is going on?

Yeah that hair has been bleached to death and she must use heat on it daily to do the curls? Also using what every free shampoo she’s received must result in dry hair rather than buying something suitable for her hair type.
What do we think she’s ‘manifesting’ by the way?? Or is she just click baiting her followers making out something big is going on?
A house .... or a dog

Of course she is. She does it every year cause she's such a "boss babe."

Em Sheldon
@emshelx

·
58m

Overheard on the train re: Corona virus. ‘I went around London not touching anything or anyone all day today’

She's probably the idiot going around saying this.
im surprised she hasnt been panicking about it publicly. Ringing mamma shel for advice lol

Reactions: 1
yep! Was just logging on here to say the same 🤣 how sad to go all the way to Leeds to get a free haircut. Tight witch.
I am sure there are way better hair salons in London.

Vlog breakdown:

She has a new vlog, which features a Dyson Airwrap. I am sure it is an ad but she hasn't declared it. Surprise, surprise.

- They went out for dinner and she wore her hair up in that Vicky Pollard monstrosity to go out. She is wearing a Burberry scarf too so actually looks quite chavvy.

- She mentions her tacky gold heart earrings THREE times and mentions they only cost 8pounds and has linked them below. Obv wants people to buy them.

- She mentions a hair mask and said it was "gifted" but ASA has now said that gifted isn't acceptable and it has to be marked as AD.

- They go out for a walk and it is raining outside, Em has just showered and her brother tells her not to bother drying her hair since it's raining. That seems stupid. That is what a hood/umbrella is for, to keep you dry. If someone told me to go out in the rain with wet hair, I would tell him to bog off. Weird that her brother still lives with her. How do you have intimate nights with your partner with your brother living with you? She has chipped nail polish throughout which looks gross.

- Speaks about how she baked banana bread the previous day but ate the whole thing in one sitting so she bought some more. Why is she obsessed with mentioning what she eats? It is like she binges then exercises.

- Her brother goes with her and Matt to Em's friends. Her bro seems like a real cling on.

- Her friend made a roast which actually looks delicious. Just realised it is Josie from Fashion Mumblr's that she is at. Funny that Em goes on about influencers buying followers when Josie and Charlie both buy them. I didn't know she is friends with Josie.

- A very obvious ad for Goodbelly cereal too which she doesn't declare. She uses the excuse of tidying her cupboards to show them.

- She goes to a Venus razor event, which I think should be marked as ad too.

- She got sent stuff from MuscleFood and shows it but again doesn't declare it as an ad. She should be marking "AD" in every clip they show. I don't know how to report it. Can someone? There are NUMEROUS adverts not declared in this. She got called out on it a few months ago and started declaring but seems to have stopped.

Suspected ads she did not declare Dyson, Love Hair Mask, GoodBelly food, MuscleFood, Redken, Gilette Venus, Victoria's Secret (I think).

She is such a sly witch not declaring them. I can't stand her vlogs but kept watching as it got more and more obvious how many ads were in it that she wasn't declaring.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
God that vlog sounds dire. Why is her brother involved in everything she does? She is incapable of being on her own. Banana bread is quite dense and heavy so to eat a loaf of it is weird behaviour. Just like eating a loaf of sourdough. She really has issues with binging and then exercising, very unhealthy behaviour.

made me laugh on her stories that she says she took Valentine’s Day presents to her hairdressers.So basically she took free pr gifts to give to the people who gave her a free hair cut. Absolute lol. You’re soo generous hun

Reactions: 2
I am sure there are way better hair salons in London.

Vlog breakdown:

She has a new vlog, which features a Dyson Airwrap. I am sure it is an ad but she hasn't declared it. Surprise, surprise.

- They went out for dinner and she wore her hair up in that Vicky Pollard monstrosity to go out. She is wearing a Burberry scarf too so actually looks quite chavvy.

- She mentions her tacky gold heart earrings THREE times and mentions they only cost 8pounds and has linked them below. Obv wants people to buy them.

- She mentions a hair mask and said it was "gifted" but ASA has now said that gifted isn't acceptable and it has to be marked as AD.

- They go out for a walk and it is raining outside, Em has just showered and her brother tells her not to bother drying her hair since it's raining. That seems stupid. That is what a hood/umbrella is for, to keep you dry. If someone told me to go out in the rain with wet hair, I would tell him to bog off. Weird that her brother still lives with her. How do you have intimate nights with your partner with your brother living with you? She has chipped nail polish throughout which looks gross.

- Speaks about how she baked banana bread the previous day but ate the whole thing in one sitting so she bought some more. Why is she obsessed with mentioning what she eats? It is like she binges then exercises.

- Her brother goes with her and Matt to Em's friends. Her bro seems like a real cling on.

- Her friend made a roast which actually looks delicious. Just realised it is Josie from Fashion Mumblr's that she is at. Funny that Em goes on about influencers buying followers when Josie and Charlie both buy them. I didn't know she is friends with Josie.

- A very obvious ad for Goodbelly cereal too which she doesn't declare. She uses the excuse of tidying her cupboards to show them.

- She goes to a Venus razor event, which I think should be marked as ad too.

- She got sent stuff from MuscleFood and shows it but again doesn't declare it as an ad. She should be marking "AD" in every clip they show. I don't know how to report it. Can someone? There are NUMEROUS adverts not declared in this. She got called out on it a few months ago and started declaring but seems to have stopped.

Suspected ads she did not declare Dyson, Love Hair Mask, GoodBelly food, MuscleFood, Redken, Gilette Venus, Victoria's Secret (I think).

She is such a sly witch not declaring them. I can't stand her vlogs but kept watching as it got more and more obvious how many ads were in it that she wasn't declaring.
What was the “biggest decision of my life” in the title about?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.