Em Sheldon (emshelx)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she's an idiot. If you're going to blatantly beg then at least have the balls to stand by it!

Also what mid twenties person tweets so much and then backs down and deletes. She is a child. Not caught up with her for a while so had a look at her grid. Glad to see the reference to pumpkin spiced lattes that I knew would come! But Em could you please let us know if you still prefer iced drinks in all seasons?!

Reactions: 3
God she's an idiot. If you're going to blatantly beg then at least have the balls to stand by it!

Also what mid twenties person tweets so much and then backs down and deletes. She is a child. Not caught up with her for a while so had a look at her grid. Glad to see the reference to pumpkin spiced lattes that I knew would come! But Em could you please let us know if you still prefer iced drinks in all seasons?!
She's a bit late on the pumpkin spiced latte bandwagon since it is almost November and Starbucks stops serving it soon. Haha.

Em is stunted in her mindset. She is in her twenties but acts like a teen. She is so weird deleting things.

Reactions: 1
She will prob say she deleted it as she got the answer. She is why people make fun of millenials because instead of calling the dentist, she asks Twitter.

Reactions: 2
All her tweets are is posting crappy affiliate links and discount codes that she makes money from.

She just posted one from ASOS.

Yep, she deleted it. Entirely predictable. Gets her begging out there then removes it when noticed or perhaps when a company has dropped her an email with a freebie!

Her Twitter feed is full of replies to Tweets which say ‘this tweet is unavailable’ She has absolutely no backbone to stand behind any tweets she sends. She got arsey with people who slagged her off after her private jet TV appearance and even though she wasn’t tagged in the tweet she followed the hashtag tweeted them all and then deleted them. What a bleeping imbecile.

She learnt the begging trick from Lydia Millen she’s a pro at it. It’s disgusting that brands fall for this nonsense and I’ve started boycotting brands that send excessive freebies to influencers. I’m not paying full price when they send basic witches like Tesco value Em freebies.

Her Twitter feed is full of replies to Tweets which say ‘this tweet is unavailable’ She has absolutely no backbone to stand behind any tweets she sends. She got arsey with people who slagged her off after her private jet TV appearance and even though she wasn’t tagged in the tweet she followed the hashtag tweeted them all and then deleted them. What a bleeping imbecile.

She learnt the begging trick from Lydia Millen she’s a pro at it. It’s disgusting that brands fall for this nonsense and I’ve started boycotting brands that send excessive freebies to influencers. I’m not paying full price when they send basic witches like Tesco value Em freebies.
Yes, it is so weird looking at people replying to her and her original tweet being deleted. I've never seen another influencer do it so much. I wish someone would ask her why she does it.

I bet she is crying cause Insta is down and she can't get her crappy stories out.

Saw that she posted a photo with a pumpkin today asking for pumpkin recipes. How about you, I don't know Em, look on Google? Oh wait, that won't get you "engagement" on photos. I don't know how people don't see through that shite. She doesn't care about people's recipes.

She’s been promoting ASOS 20% off all day with an affiliate link. So bloody lazy to just get a kick back off customers shopping. Why do they even think they deserve the affiliate link money?! I can go direct to ASOS myself and find what I want.
I would be quite happy if affiliate links were banned to be honest

She’s been promoting ASOS 20% off all day with an affiliate link. So bloody lazy to just get a kick back off customers shopping. Why do they even think they deserve the affiliate link money?! I can go direct to ASOS myself and find what I want.
I would be quite happy if affiliate links were banned to be honest
Yeah, I HATE affiliate links and will never buy from them. People do not deserve to make money from that tit.

Reactions: 3
Yeah, I HATE affiliate links and will never buy from them. People do not deserve to make money from that tit.
Agree! I never use them either I think they are incredibly shady and all influencers like Em do is post pictures from the website and add the affiliate link. It’s like why do you deserve money for that?!

Agree! Hate it when these influencers post endless pictures off websites on their stories. Kayleigh Couture is another bad one for that.

She also never actually mentions which site things are from in her stories. Obviously to get people to click the link and then the click will be saved with cookies in case they buy anything else later. Case in point today giving the code but not the place she got the dresses from.

I do lol at her sideways pouting sex doll pose though. Comedy gold.

She also never actually mentions which site things are from in her stories. Obviously to get people to click the link and then the click will be saved with cookies in case they buy anything else later. Case in point today giving the code but not the place she got the dresses from.

Her pouting pose is awful. Makes her mouth look like a cat's bum.

Yes you are so right Ron. She never never says or tags the store so you have to click the link and she can cream affiliate money of any future purchases. So sneaky & shady.

Do you notice that all her clothes are way too tight as well? Like this dress. It’s just ridiculous, and straining everywhere. Hardly a good ad for the item.
Also the boots still have their label on. Guess they will be sent back too.

00B1BFEB-636A-4BD8-B63C-F81CF597C4DD.jpeg

I mean she looks bloody dreadful in everything. Her taste definitely isn't mine so I never feel the urge to click her links. I mean I mainly watch her for a laugh really! She is one of the most vile grubby grabbers out there. I'm intrigued as to how she thinks she will sustain this career!

Yes you are so right Ron. She never never says or tags the store so you have to click the link and she can cream affiliate money of any future purchases. So sneaky & shady.

Do you notice that all her clothes are way too tight as well? Like this dress. It’s just ridiculous, and straining everywhere. Hardly a good ad for the item.
Also the boots still have their label on. Guess they will be sent back too.

View attachment 53223
Not a fan of Em but I don't think the dress looks too tight. If I was to wear it, I would wear it that fit too. Wouldn't want to get bloated in though mind you. Haha. I do think she does that leg pose just to show off her bum though.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.