Em Sheldon (emshelx)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking I wish brands could see how Em treats businesses and makes up lies because they didn’t give into her demands. I wonder how many hotels would be happy to put up her for free then?

It’s the utter hypocrisy of branding people trolls when they criticise her yet clearly she’s happy to dish it out and make false accusations about businesses online. It also makes her online persona seem very fake... all the smiles and posing... it’s just a front for very immature, greedy, rude individual that needs to grow up and be more professional if she wants to grow her audience any further. Even the reviews she’s left that are 5 star show her greed. Like the Maldives one where she says she was disappointed not to get a bungalow over the water. You probably have to pay a lot more for those rooms yet I bet she tried to blag it for free.

I honestly think she will delete that trip advisor account as soon as she gets wind that we’ve seen it.

Ugh

Some of her comments in these reviews show her true opinions. Imagine going to a luxury Caribbean resort and resenting tipping private butlers when those people rely on tips and are literally waiting on you hand and foot. You could always book a room without that service if you hate tipping. Ugh, she’s actually vile.

View attachment 47117

When I have some time I think I will send some brands those reviews and ask them if they are happy that someone who blackmails companies is someone they want to to work with.

With this and the ASA complaint I think her true colours are really starting to show. That sweet girl, women lift each other up nonsense is just a facade. Hopefully brands and her few followers will soon see that.

Reactions: 2
The bungalows in the Maldives cost a FORTUNE. A water villa at the hotel that she stayed at costs $1,747 /1067GBP (full board), $1,630 /996GBP (half board) and $1,446/885GBP (breakfast only) PER night.

Just a normal villa, is almost $700/430GBP per night. So a week in a water villa would be over $12,000.

Prices found on booking.com.

She is a greedy little madam. She only wanted the water villa because it is "instagrammable." Most people would just be delighted to be in the Maldives.

And yes, the TripAdvisor account will be gone soon. In fact, I am surprised it is still there. She will then tweet about people "stalking" her. Not at all considering when you type in her Twitter handle on Google, it comes up
Good find about the prices of that hotel Bubble. She basically paid for a cheaper room but wanted a freebie upgrade. I bet she does the same at all hotels. Remember we were wondering about her stay at the fairmont in Canada and how she was getting upgrades?? Now we know she must tell them she’s an influencer and will say positive things in her vlog. Such entitled behaviour.

It’s a matter of time before she deletes those reviews. Luckily we have the screenshots here ;)

I've always wondered how she gets all her free stuff (cleaners, blow dries etc). She must be the one contacts them and begs. Disgusting. As if anyone goes for a bloody blowdry on the basis of the one insta story she posts anyway. Lazy cow just cant be arsed to wash her own hair.

And to threaten with a bad review if she doesn't get her way! And to simultaneously moan about people giving her negative comments. Wow.

Reactions: 5
Wow! She’s worse than I thought. If brands saw the trip advisor review they’d think twice about working with her I’m sure. She must stamp her feet and threaten to leave bad reviews if she doesn’t get everything handed to her on a plate. Who does she think she is?!

Wow! She’s worse than I thought. If brands saw the trip advisor review they’d think twice about working with her I’m sure. She must stamp her feet and threaten to leave bad reviews if she doesn’t get everything handed to her on a plate. Who does she think she is?!
Granted that was three years ago but I doubt she has changed. It is awful behaviour. And she is a nobody, actually, even someone who is well known but gracious would never act that way. She is an imbecile with awful content that just posts affiliate links with stuff she "LOVES" and "WEARS ALL THE TIME" when let's be honest, we all know that isn't true. People must buy from her links though or she wouldn't keep sharing them.

Reactions: 1
You're so right

I've always wondered how she gets all her free stuff (cleaners, blow dries etc). She must be the one contacts them and begs. Disgusting. As if anyone goes for a bloody blowdry on the basis of the one insta story she posts anyway. Lazy cow just cant be arsed to wash her own hair.

And to threaten with a bad review if she doesn't get her way! And to simultaneously moan about people giving her negative comments. Wow.
Just deletes all the negative comments anyway

Oh the irony!! 😂 have a browse through her Facebook. It soon becomes clear that she’s always been a brat. There’s some really tragic posts.. it’s evident that it has been her life long mission to be famous.
Is this her public profile?

Yes it’s bloody gold if you go back far enough!

Check this YouTube vid out with her brother. Can see her Yorkshire accent has been properly binned. Very interesting to see what she was like before pretending to be some posh influencer!

Yes it’s bloody gold if you go back far enough!

Check this YouTube vid out with her brother. Can see her Yorkshire accent has been properly binned. Very interesting to see what she was like before pretending to be some posh influencer!

Her accent is so cute there. Not sure why she has changed it. Her voice now is really raspy and hard to listen to.

It’s just another sign of fakery I think, Ditching your accent and pretending to be someone else. Quite sad really.

Reactions: 3
It’s just another sign of fakery I think, Ditching your accent and pretending to be someone else. Quite sad really.
If she was so proud of being from Yorkshire as she claims, she wouldn't try to mask it.

You must have scrolled forever to see those FB posts. I gave up. It is quite funny that comment about One Direction begging for votes when Em comments on everyone's social media posts and seems so thirsty for interaction.

Last edited:
I’m sorry but you can’t call yourself a beauty blogger and post a picture of make up and make up brushes in this state and expect to get taken seriously. Why not give them a wash before taking a picture? Can’t just say “oh they are well used” to justify how minging they look. Ugh.

6F853A72-0386-41D2-B17E-A3ED94D84C61.jpeg

I’m sorry but you can’t call yourself a beauty blogger and post a picture of make up and make up brushes in this state and expect to get taken seriously. Why not give them a wash before taking a picture? Can’t just say “oh they are well used” to justify how minging they look. Ugh.

View attachment 47436
That is disgusting. They don't even look just dirty, they look caked. Think of all the bacteria. She is delusional if she thinks that makes people want to try stuff she has used.

She’s def reading here isn’t she? Keeps adding long disclosures on her ‘gifted press event’ stories and now asking if anyone has read her travel guides or stayed a place shes recommended? All very timely given what’s being discussed here.

She’s def reading here isn’t she? Keeps adding long disclosures on her ‘gifted press event’ stories and now asking if anyone has read her travel guides or stayed a place shes recommended? All very timely given what’s being discussed here.
Yeah, absolutely.

I'm sure she has been contacted ASA too for not disclosing at all.

She has done this before where she has asked people to tweet her, etc, if they have gone somewhere she has recommended.

That is disgusting. They don't even look just dirty, they look caked. Think of all the bacteria. She is delusional if she thinks that makes people want to try stuff she has used.

Well she always looks like she needs a good wash so you can’t expect her make up brushes to look clean. She’s a dirty lazy grabby woman.

For some reason she’s blocked my fake account on IG, I’ve never commented or used that account for anything so maybe she’s feeling super sensitive after reading on here. Time to make up a new one...

Will also be contacting a few of the brands she works with have a lovely email drafted asking if they want their brand associated with a someone who blackmails businesses and is dishonest...

And yes the ASA wrote to her, I posted their reply to my complaint earlier in this thread and they sent me the letter they sent her and Nasty Gal.

Well she always looks like she needs a good wash so you can’t expect her make up brushes to look clean. She’s a dirty lazy grabby woman.

For some reason she’s blocked my fake account on IG, I’ve never commented or used that account for anything so maybe she’s feeling super sensitive after reading on here. Time to make up a new one...

Will also be contacting a few of the brands she works with have a lovely email drafted asking if they want their brand associated with a someone who blackmails businesses and is dishonest...

And yes the ASA wrote to her, I posted their reply to my complaint earlier in this thread and they sent me the letter they sent her and Nasty Gal.
How would she know to block your fake account? She must be blocking anyone that she suspects is talking about her on here. Thing is, when influencers block someone it doesn't make a difference. The accounts can still be viewed if you log out. They won't ever go private so really there is no point of her blocking you.

How would she know to block your fake account? She must be blocking anyone that she suspects is talking about her on here. Thing is, when influencers block someone it doesn't make a difference. The accounts can still be viewed if you log out. They won't ever go private so really there is no point of her blocking you.
I wondered why my IG stories was so quiet today so I tried searching for her account but couldn’t find it. My account is just one that follows a bunch of nobody influenzas but I have never posted anything with it. I did use that account name for an earlier account on here and posted on this thread but I forgot the password so had to reopen a new one. I guess she’s gone all the way back and spent her time looking for those people and blocking them. Quite sad really that she will go to all the effort.

I can see her IG when I click on the link from twitter but I can’t see her stories and they give so much material to rip her for. Her crappy fast fashion cheap clothes, her awful begging and her selling everything and anything. I can’t miss out on that 😉

Don’t worry Em I will be back!

I wondered why my IG stories was so quiet today so I tried searching for her account but couldn’t find it. My account is just one that follows a bunch of nobody influenzas but I have never posted anything with it. I did use that account name for an earlier account on here and posted on this thread but I forgot the password so had to reopen a new one. I guess she’s gone all the way back and spent her time looking for those people and blocking them. Quite sad really that she will go to all the effort.

I can see her IG when I click on the link from twitter but I can’t see her stories and they give so much material to rip her for. Her crappy fast fashion cheap clothes, her awful begging and her selling everything and anything. I can’t miss out on that 😉

Don’t worry Em I will be back!
Ah, I see. I actually have her muted as I was sick of seeing her RT'd on my timeline by other influencers.

Her insta stories make me cringe. I do wonder how she gets invited to so many events though when all she does is flog fast fashion affiliate links online.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.