Em Sheldon (emshelx)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha amazing. She cannot help but read here and bring up negativity and anyone criticising her. Such a thin skin. Not our fault she will literally advertise anything and doesn’t like us pointing it out!

Reactions: 2
I unfollowed her ages ago because she became unbearable and I think she’s completely fake but does she still comment on every single other instagrammers photos? When I followed her ages ago it was like she was on Instagram constantly refreshing her page commenting on posts 24/7!

I unfollowed her ages ago because she became unbearable and I think she’s completely fake but does she still comment on every single other instagrammers photos? When I followed her ages ago it was like she was on Instagram constantly refreshing her page commenting on posts 24/7!
Yep still being a little asslicker. She’s there under every post commenting away. I don’t think most even acknowledge her. I’m actually embarrassed for her, she should get some self respect really and stop being such a kiss ass.

What an idiot RTing this and possibly scaring other people. Why didn't she Google it like the people replying her seem to have done? Absolute moron.
She also posted on Insta about going to the gym as she had a bad week but says she doesn't post about it on Insta anymore as people call her attention-seeking. Lol, ok then. She is so thin skinned.

Oops, I didn't get notifications for this thread. I see you posted about her Insta story above.

Attachments

Last edited:
Goodness. What a moron. She has a small audience yet has no critical thinking skills to think “re tweeting this type of thing could be scaremongering if there is no scientific proven link”. It’s like spreading fake news. Someone under tweet posted a linked to cancer research and of course she hasn’t the sense to champion that - you know actual research from a charity. I like how there’s a tweet from Pia Muehlenbeck and other fools saying it’s true, but would love to know how they can say that?? She’s a liability putting her own health anxiety out there and some tripe bout ‘mama shel warned me’ :rolleyes:

Saw her today commenting on Zoella’s Instagram about her new neon lights saying purchasing immediately! They’re £400! She’s desperate for Zoe to notice her.
Actually embarrassing to tweet this trying to get attention from zoella

Goodness. What a moron. She has a small audience yet has no critical thinking skills to think “re tweeting this type of thing could be scaremongering if there is no scientific proven link”. It’s like spreading fake news. Someone under tweet posted a linked to cancer research and of course she hasn’t the sense to champion that - you know actual research from a charity. I like how there’s a tweet from Pia Muehlenbeck and other fools saying it’s true, but would love to know how they can say that?? She’s a liability putting her own health anxiety out there and some tripe bout ‘mama shel warned me’ :rolleyes:

Actually embarrassing to tweet this trying to get attention from zoella
She is an idiot. I feel like she is really gullible. I don't know why she wouldnt research it herself before posting this for her thousands of followers to see.

She posted a pic in a pumpkin patch with the title "finally I'm not the most orange thing." lol. She knows she is orange. Not sure why she would want to look orange as it is hideous. Those mirrored sun glasses always make her look like willy wonka or something.

Reactions: 4
She is an idiot. I feel like she is really gullible. I don't know why she wouldnt research it herself before posting this for her thousands of followers to see.

She posted a pic in a pumpkin patch with the title "finally I'm not the most orange thing." lol. She knows she is orange. Not sure why she would want to look orange as it is hideous. Those mirrored sun glasses always make her look like willy wonka or something.
How do we get this idiot of the internet?!? All she’s doing is dumbing down society with her moronic shite on Twitter and IG. She just needs to go away and go work in H&M or something as she adds no value.

And she acts like she is self deprecating by making those types of comments but really she is so thin skinned and again shows she reads her.

Hi Em if you’re reading this 👋

Reactions: 1
How do we get this idiot of the internet?!? All she’s doing is dumbing down society with her moronic shite on Twitter and IG. She just needs to go away and go work in H&M or something as she adds no value.

And she acts like she is self deprecating by making those types of comments but really she is so thin skinned and again shows she reads her.

Hi Em if you’re reading this 👋
Thing is her content used to be really good before she sold her soul to try and become a proper influencer.

She tweeted "cut me in half and I'll bleed orange." It bothers her that much, huh, that she mentions it on IG and Twitter.

She seems proud of being orange?! I can’t think of any other person that would be happy to describe themselves as orange.

Made me laugh that she’s posted a picture from some event with the caption “gifted press trip with no obligation to post” what the duck does that even mean? Is that her attempt to be compliant with ASA now she’s been reported.

I sometimes wonder how she manages to be an influencer full time. She does everything badly. The content is half arsed. Everything from her IG tv videos to YouTube is just quite basic and she’s not grown any skills in editing or content production whilst pretty much all her peers have. She doesn’t seem to have any creative ideas and just copies what other influencers do. It almost feels wrong that she can make a living shilling and riding other influencers coat tails when there are tons of smaller bloggers who are way more creative and deserve to have a bigger audience and recognition.

She across as a spoof but she's certainly not smart enough to do it intentionally. It's a "gifted press trip unpaid with no obligation to post"
OK one would hope you don't also get paid for being sent on a free trip somewhere! But who knows what compensation these influencers demand for their precious time?
Surely the obligation to post is implicit, or they are not going to invite you back on any more free jollies if you don't then flog their product in return?

Her vlog editing is so shoddy. It's obvious she doesn't bother to watch them back to check for editing errors. Often the end of scenes are cut off and whole chunks of footage are inaudible.

She across as a spoof but she's certainly not smart enough to do it intentionally. It's a "gifted press trip unpaid with no obligation to post"
OK one would hope you don't also get paid for being sent on a free trip somewhere! But who knows what compensation these influencers demand for their precious time?
Surely the obligation to post is implicit, or they are not going to invite you back on any more free jollies if you don't then flog their product in return?

Her vlog editing is so shoddy. It's obvious she doesn't bother to watch them back to check for editing errors. Often the end of scenes are cut off and whole chunks of footage are inaudible.
Omg talk about the editing! Latest vid at 09:02 with the cheese!
It seems so scripted and so fake!!!

Totally agree! It might be a free event but of course the brand will expect footage to be taken, that’s why they invite influencers because influencers use events for footage!! She def has been reading here because she put something about doing her anniversary celebrations this weekend because she had been busy in the week, which was after I pointed out she binned her anniversary off to attend a free event. But then she took Matt to another free event before their anniversary meal?! Does she not understand the irony of this?! It’s exactly why we say she will advertise anything and attend any free event!

That 10k calorie challenge video was embarrassing. The intro was about 5 mins of waffle explaining that she was late to the party with the challenge and doing it because everyone else had and Emily Canham told her to do it, oh and these type of videos get more views!! Again money grabbing Em in action. Why not do it for fun eh?! Then she brags throughout the video about how much she works out and can eat what she wants.... but Em doesn’t count calories and has a super high metabolism..... yet has gone on to make the video all about counting calories. The footage was boring, just standing in shops and going “how many calories do you think are in this?l” Honestly it was so bleeping dry and boring for what is meant to be a fun challenge.

If it was me, I’d just go round the NYC eating what ever I fancied and then seeing at the end if I made the 10k challenge. The fact she didn’t even go for a burger or steak or something more nyc other than pizza was a waste of the trip. She could have done eating pizza in Leeds FFS. Like she started the challenge with avo toast? Surely pancakes, bacon and maple syrup would be a more nyc breakfast for such a challenge?!

Sorry but what a lame video. She does not have an ounce of originality in her. Imagine starting a 10k challenge with avo toast. HAHAHA. Would be better to have French toast, pancakes etc. We know Americans do crazy sweet breakfasts. Even if she didn't want something sweet, they have crazy amazing breakfast hashes.

She so clearly wants to be like the "cool girl" in Gone Girl but fails miserably.

“Men always say that as the defining compliment, don’t they? She’s a cool girl. Being the Cool Girl means I am a hot, brilliant, funny woman who adores football, poker, dirty jokes, and burping, who plays video games, drinks cheap beer, loves threesomes and anal sex, and jams hot dogs and hamburgers into her mouth like she’s hosting the world’s biggest culinary gang bang while somehow maintaining a size 2, because Cool Girls are above all hot. Hot and understanding. Cool Girls never get angry; they only smile in a chagrined, loving manner and let their men do whatever they want. Go ahead, tit on me, I don’t mind, I’m the Cool Girl."

I’ve not seen this programme she was on tonight on Ch5 about luxury jets, but I’ve seen tweets about it. Obviously she’s searching for them and replying to every one. Someone’s told her to ignore the haters (haters being people concerned with environmental effects of flying people around just for the sake of it) and she’s replied saying she didn’t do it for herself she did it so her brother could experience it. How about her brother just gets a job?!

No I haven’t watched it either... it’s on channel 5 though which is a trash channel! I like how she’s replied to the seven odd people that admitted they watched it. Self promoting as ever like it’s a big deal when it’s not, can’t see many people watching such a show. Her brother is such a hanger on. Also she must have been paid for this work so not just for her brother? The green dress she was wearing looked so cheap as well. Does she ever dress nice anymore?

I agree with the environmental aspect. Obviously most people take flights once or twice a year for a holiday, but to put a private plane in the sky for a tv show and put an orange blogger on it really is a waste of fuel. Notice she never talks about the environmental harm of her flying and fast fashion shilling ever.

She’s also just posted a clip to her stories where she enters a room on the jet with her brother behind her, twirls around and lies on the bed like this? So bleeping weird.

0AE13C41-4292-4F55-AEC6-B034003D5252.png

Last edited:
No I haven’t watched it either... it’s on channel 5 though which is a trash channel! I like how she’s replied to the seven odd people that admitted they watched it. Self promoting as ever like it’s a big deal when it’s not, can’t see many people watching such a show. Her brother is such a hanger on. Also she must have been paid for this work so not just for her brother? The green dress she was wearing looked so cheap as well. Does she ever dress nice anymore?

I agree with the environmental aspect. Obviously most people take flights once or twice a year for a holiday, but to put a private plane in the sky for a tv show and put an orange blogger on it really is a waste of fuel. Notice she never talks about the environmental harm of her flying and fast fashion shilling ever.

She’s also just posted a clip to her stories where she enters a room on the jet with her brother behind her, twirls around and lies on the bed like this? So bleeping weird.

View attachment 46943
Why on earth would she do that just for her brother? Does her brother just scrounge off her?

Em NEVER talks about climate change, politics or fast fashion. Really bad things happen and she seems to not acknowledge them. For fast fashion, it is because she obviously shills stuff from tit websites that are fast fashion.

She is so obviously desperate that she searches for tweets related to the show. And she is clearly insecure saying her "little ugly face" or whatever. Anyone with a speck of confidence would just say "my face." She tries to pass it off as a joke but I think she really is THAT insecure.

View attachment 46943
Agreed. Her brother is always “chronically ill” and “can’t get out of bed” until there’s a freebie on offer! She is the only ‘influencer’ I see that has yet to address sustainability in the industry in any way, shape or form. Everything she wears is 100% polyester cheap tack.

She’s tweeted that her brother loves planes now. Course he does. 😂🙄

Omg, these tweets are under the hashtag for the show:

- Chicken veg and rice!!! This cockwomble blogger/vlogger/blagger/scammer and her brother are way out of their league. How excited was she that she got some free slippers?. I’m not convinced she actually believes the plane leaves the ground tbh #WorldsMostLuxurious #channel5

- #WorldsMostLuxurious Don't care how luxurious it is, if I had to listen to that vlogger I'd pass....

- So she's a nobody then #WorldsMostLuxurious

-
“Can I get" who the duck is paying for her to blog about this stuff. People who can afford this won’t care or read what she’s writing #WorldsMostLuxurious

- You’ll have 5 star service & mega high standards so we’ve hired a freeloading chav to confirm so.

LOL. She will start talking about the big bad trolls soon.

Agreed. Her brother is always “chronically ill” and “can’t get out of bed” until there’s a freebie on offer! She is the only ‘influencer’ I see that has yet to address sustainability in the industry in any way, shape or form. Everything she wears is 100% polyester cheap tack.

She’s tweeted that her brother loves planes now. Course he does. 😂🙄
What was her brother's personality like?

Omg, these tweets are under the hashtag for the show:

- Chicken veg and rice!!! This cockwomble blogger/vlogger/blagger/scammer and her brother are way out of their league. How excited was she that she got some free slippers?. I’m not convinced she actually believes the plane leaves the ground tbh #WorldsMostLuxurious #channel5

- #WorldsMostLuxurious Don't care how luxurious it is, if I had to listen to that vlogger I'd pass....

- So she's a nobody then #WorldsMostLuxurious

-
“Can I get" who the duck is paying for her to blog about this stuff. People who can afford this won’t care or read what she’s writing #WorldsMostLuxurious

- You’ll have 5 star service & mega high standards so we’ve hired a freeloading chav to confirm so.

LOL. She will start talking about the big bad trolls soon.

What was her brother's personality like?
I’ve not seen it but considering his life revolves around following his sister around for free pizza and taking pictures of her whilst she rocks back and forth, I can’t imagine he’d be all that interesting.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.