Em Sheldon (emshelx)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed on twitter Em has an affiliate link to the & other stories sale!! I swear she has never ever worn that brand yet wants to get the clicks and affiliate money?? She is so grabby and cheap. No authenticity and would promote anything to get money.
Her boyfriends clothing line is v interesting. If you go on the website you can only email them. No company name or address or VAT registration (obviously only if applicable) which I think is v dodgy. Surely any limited company would make their name and address clear on their website along with a tel number?

I noticed on twitter Em has an affiliate link to the & other stories sale!! I swear she has never ever worn that brand yet wants to get the clicks and affiliate money?? She is so grabby and cheap. No authenticity and would promote anything to get money.
Her boyfriends clothing line is v interesting. If you go on the website you can only email them. No company name or address or VAT registration (obviously only if applicable) which I think is v dodgy. Surely any limited company would make their name and address clear on their website along with a tel number?
She always shills stuff that she can't afford or won't spend money on herself. She is the Primark version of a blogger. She will be like "omg, I love these Gucci loafers, here are a dupe pair for cheap."

What is her boyfriend's clothing website? I seem to recall there being something weird about it.

I wonder how much money Em actually has? Do many folk buy from her affiliates?

Reactions: 1
Just want to put this out there 😬

52A70224-DC9C-4E09-8DAF-4DBEF20425CF.jpeg CE1D2ECA-54C4-4805-806C-7BCCAA089132.jpeg

Her grubby money grabbing deceitful ways are hopefully finally coming to an end! Be good to see what that orange beggar has to say in response to this....

Reactions: 5
Wow this is v interesting! What did you flag to ASA?
All her affiliate swipe up stuff. On the ASA website it’s clear all affiliate stuff should be marked as an advert so I highlighted how often she does this and they spent a month looking into it.

Could probably do this for other influencers too...

Reactions: 5
I had one of those emails in relation to Gary beadles girlfriend and despite me saying to her #ad and her coming back with a snotty response and blocking me, the asa said she was in the wrong. So its defo worth flagging these things!

Reactions: 3
All her affiliate swipe up stuff. On the ASA website it’s clear all affiliate stuff should be marked as an advert so I highlighted how often she does this and they spent a month looking into it.

Could probably do this for other influencers too...
Fantastic. Especially as she used to go on about other influencers not declaring ads but yet there is not disclosing properly herself!! Hypocrite!

She always shills stuff that she can't afford or won't spend money on herself. She is the Primark version of a blogger. She will be like "omg, I love these Gucci loafers, here are a dupe pair for cheap."

What is her boyfriend's clothing website? I seem to recall there being something weird about it.

I wonder how much money Em actually has? Do many folk buy from her affiliates?
Her boyfriends site is Roemenswear I think?

The website def didn’t have contact info such as an address which I found very strange. I have no idea if it actually sells anything.

Ems accounts are on companies house but as a micro business it doesn’t have a full breakdown of her accounts. Her account has stagnated since moving to London so not sure how well she’s going

Reactions: 2
Good on you for reporting it and I'm so glad they're investigating her. She is a sly little madam, going on about how influencers and reality stars aren't declaring ads. Mind you, they often say that those who are shouting from the rooftops loudest about something are normally doing it themselves.

Cant wait to see what she tweets about this. She has tweeted about it before.

Here's a bit about his clothing line. https://www.diarydirectory.com/newsarticle/roe-menswear-announces-launch/16233

I went onto the website and they had listed garments, a trench coat cost almost £400. I am so curious about them. Says it is founded by Matt and Em.

He clearly isnt a fashion designer so where do the clothes come from? Haha.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I noticed it says Matt has turned from some kind of engineering degree to doing fashion on the company website. I some how got the impression he had a job in London but who knows. Am still surprised the company has no address and isn’t VAT registered on the website as it sells clothes which have VAT of 20%.

Also found this on Facebook. Everything with Em is a family affair isn’t it. Her brother is so involved in everything it’s quite odd really.

FDB7E3C1-6A49-41F2-AB93-3003D831786B.jpeg
FDB7E3C1-6A49-41F2-AB93-3003D831786B.jpeg

Also

The brand was on Kickstarter. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/499701696/roe-british-menswear-brand-manufactured-in-britain

I love that donating £5 gets you a personal thank you!! Am not sure investors will donate five quid for a thank you!

I noticed it says Matt has turned from some kind of engineering degree to doing fashion on the company website. I some how got the impression he had a job in London but who knows. Am still surprised the company has no address and isn’t VAT registered on the website as it sells clothes which have VAT of 20%.

Also found this on Facebook. Everything with Em is a family affair isn’t it. Her brother is so involved in everything it’s quite odd really.

View attachment 45627View attachment 45627

Also

The brand was on Kickstarter. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/499701696/roe-british-menswear-brand-manufactured-in-britain

I love that donating £5 gets you a personal thank you!! Am not sure investors will donate five quid for a thank you!
HA.

You are correct. I remember even up until last year Em was tweeting saying that someone she knows is a "REALLY HARD WORKING engineer" and looking for a job in London, she must have been speaking about Matt.

I get weird vibes from her brother and know nothing about him. Talk about nepotism. Haha. They are all a strange bunch.

I don't even see Roe Menswear registered as a business. Normally when you type a company name in to Google you can't find their tax stuff etc.

I discovered Em on YT when she only had a handful of videos up and her channel was still called Em Talks.
I had to stop following her as she turned into what seems to me like an affiliate-link addict, a pay-cut monster that has become the fake voice of any brands that will contact her.
She is also over editing her IG pictures and all in all she's lost her spontaneity and her content is like an annoying, ever-long YoutTube mid roll advert.

I discovered Em on YT when she only had a handful of videos up and her channel was still called Em Talks.
I had to stop following her as she turned into what seems to me like an affiliate-link addict, a pay-cut monster that has become the fake voice of any brands that will contact her.
She is also over editing her IG pictures and all in all she's lost her spontaneity and her content is like an annoying, ever-long YoutTube mid roll advert.
I found her when she was EmTalks too.

She will jump on anything to make money, such as the Instagram edits she made.

Her and Kayleigh Couture used to be bffs but no longer seem to be. Em didn't even go to her wedding. It seems she doesn't really hold on to friends.

Her and Kayleigh Couture used to be bffs but no longer seem to be. Em didn't even go to her wedding. It seems she doesn't really hold on to friends.
I think it's competition (probably from Em): Kayleigh is already married, got a house and Em isn't following Kayleigh's home decor account.
I also think most YouTubers don't have much of a real life outside of what they show on social media.
Some influencer even admitted to starting a YT channel as they didn't' know how to deal with 'real' people...

I think it's competition (probably from Em): Kayleigh is already married, got a house and Em isn't following Kayleigh's home decor account.
I also think most YouTubers don't have much of a real life outside of what they show on social media.
Some influencer even admitted to starting a YT channel as they didn't' know how to deal with 'real' people...
True. I think Kayleigh is where Em secretly wishes she was, no matter how much she says she's a "BABY AND ISN'T READY TO GET MARRIED YET." For someone who isn't ready, she sure posts about it a lot and what kind of man she would like. Is Matt not good enough for her?

True. I think Kayleigh is where Em secretly wishes she was, no matter how much she says she's a "BABY AND ISN'T READY TO GET MARRIED YET." For someone who isn't ready, she sure posts about it a lot and what kind of man she would like. Is Matt not good enough for her?
I get the same feeling. I think Matt might be perhaps one of those guys that are younger than their girlfriends in the most literal way, as in, not as mature and not too sure about commitment. I also felt like she's trying to get Matt some gigs so that he can get into the social media type of work and make some big money - she doesn't come across like a 'two hearts and a hut' kinda person but more like 'we need air-con in the hut and a Range Rover in the driveway'.

I get the same feeling. I think Matt might be perhaps one of those guys that are younger than their girlfriends in the most literal way, as in, not as mature and not too sure about commitment. I also felt like she's trying to get Matt some gigs so that he can get into the social media type of work and make some big money - she doesn't come across like a 'two hearts and a hut' kinda person but more like 'we need air-con in the hut and a Range Rover in the driveway'.
Yeah, I think she desperately wants to be a boujee influencer. Yuck, I hate that word. She never will be though. Matt looks like he is fourteen years old. Haha. I remember they went to California and did a road trip, and Em wanted a big Jeep Wrangler but rentals are super strict there and she wasn't yet 25, so she got stuck with the really ugly basic and cheapest Jeep model, the Renegade. I bet she was fuming.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I wonder what caused her bad day 😉
I wouldn’t normally take pleasure in someone having a bad day but she is so shady and judgemental that I don’t feel bad when it comes to her.
She probably had to get the tube so that was her bad day ;). I can't believe she ubers around London.

Neither do I. She acts like she isn't but she so is and is deceitful.

So Em posted an Insta story saying "often those that criticize others reveals what he lacks." She has posted stuff like that over the past few days. Either she is reading here or something else is going on. But, us criticizing her has nothing to do with us lacking anything. In fact, I am quite glad to not be like her in regards to being in trouble for not declaring ads, which is the law. These influencers, especially Em, hate to be held responsible.

Last edited:
I am catching up on her Toronto vlog and again she is staying at another Fairmont owned hotel and gets ANOTHER upgrade. Like I said, no one get one upgrade unless something really special is going on, let alone two. Does anyone else think this so clearly an advert for Fairmont that she hasn't disclosed? Can someone report her for this? I am not sure how to. It is interesting as when she is talking about how much she looooves Fairmont her body language is suspect, constantly touching her hair and face, and waving her arm around like she is nervous.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.