Em Sheldon (emshelx)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's a pain in the arse. Her new vlog is titled 'FAMILY VISIT HOME FOR FIRST TIME - MONTREAL."

She hasn't lived there for what, 4+ years? Montreal isn't her home.

I know people can't help their voice but god hers is so raspy and grating, and always sounds like she has a sore throat

How do these influencers always get room "upgrades"? Em got upgraded to a suite even though they "paid" for the room. Do you think she goes up to reception and says "I'm Em Shel and I am going to vlog, can I get an upgrade?" Like the toiletries have her name on...they knew she was coming in advance? I have stayed at multiple Fairmonts and never have they put my name on the toiletries. Haha. I honestly feel like this is an ad for Fairmont that wasn't disclosed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She's a pain in the arse. Her new vlog is titled 'FAMILY VISIT HOME FOR FIRST TIME - MONTREAL."

She hasn't lived there for what, 4+ years? Montreal isn't her home.

I know people can't help their voice but god hers is so raspy and grating, and always sounds like she has a sore throat

How do these influencers always get room "upgrades"? Em got upgraded to a suite even though they "paid" for the room. Do you think she goes up to reception and says "I'm Em Shel and I am going to vlog, can I get an upgrade?" Like the toiletries have her name on...they knew she was coming in advance? I have stayed at multiple Fairmonts and never have they put my name on the toiletries. Haha. I honestly feel like this is an ad for Fairmont that wasn't disclosed.
Laughable that’s she’s pretending Montreal was her home! She was there for like two semesters or something. And she went with her ex so not as though she even went alone.

I reckon the fairmomt hotel was gifted or she was given money off and she hasn’t disclosed. Notice influencers like Em used to make loads of noise about not disclosing ads but now they don’t? It’s because they are all as shady as each other now. Tempted to put a report into the ASA and see what they think about the hotel stay. She was tagging them relentlessly so that in itself suggests something was gifted.

Reactions: 2
Em has put out a vlog about friendships / toxic friends. Has anyone watched it? Is there anything of substance in it?

Might have a watch to see if she says anything which may be about inthefrow.... clearly not mates any longer as em wasn’t invited to her wedding

So I watched the video. As it’s with Emily Canham they have split it into to parts and put the other on Emily’s channel which I haven’t watched. The video on Ems channel isn’t very exciting. It came across as two bitchy girls talking about how many friends they have. Both said their mum was their best friend, that they use the term bestie with a lot of friends, it’s ok not to see a friend regularly, and friends should like and comment on all their Instagram pictures otherwise that person is not a friend. Honestly, terrible advice and quit ridiculous. Anyone with a proper job hasn’t got time to think or worry about this tit. I also think bragging about their great relationship with their mum is alienating to many people who have challenging relationships with their parents. It came over as a brag fest and em talked at 100mph oiled barely understand her. She needs to slow the duck down.

Reactions: 4
So I watched the video. As it’s with Emily Canham they have split it into to parts and put the other on Emily’s channel which I haven’t watched. The video on Ems channel isn’t very exciting. It came across as two bitchy girls talking about how many friends they have. Both said their mum was their best friend, that they use the term bestie with a lot of friends, it’s ok not to see a friend regularly, and friends should like and comment on all their Instagram pictures otherwise that person is not a friend. Honestly, terrible advice and quit ridiculous. Anyone with a proper job hasn’t got time to think or worry about this tit. I also think bragging about their great relationship with their mum is alienating to many people who have challenging relationships with their parents. It came over as a brag fest and em talked at 100mph oiled barely understand her. She needs to slow the duck down.
Hahaha, they need to get a bleeping grip. Are they thirteen years old? I guess I am not a real friend as I don't like and comment on all of my friends photos. These girls are so obsessed and dependent on social media. They do not live in reality. I can't stand how Em talks. She always speaks soooo fast and comes across as nervous. And I have a good relationship with my mum. But Em still has to get her mum to go to the Dr's with her at 26 which is not normal. She has obviously been coddled. She likes to act like she is independent as she moved to London but she can't even take the tube.

She literally tweets everything she thinks and then deletes it. Her constant attention seeking and trying to get people in trouble for leaving a comment she doesn’t like is childish and makes her come across as a kid in a grown up world. Either stand by your tweet and stop deleting it or stop trying to get people in trouble and then backtracking once you’ve got people to send abuse their way. This girl is annoying and should be cancelled.

Everything she does grates me. And as for referring to Canada as home. witch you lived there for 6 months. GOOD GOD GIRL GET A GRIP. Also always piping on about her brothers ilnesses. He seems as big a beg as her

Everything she does grates me. And as for referring to Canada as home. witch you lived there for 6 months. GOOD GOD GIRL GET A GRIP. Also always piping on about her brothers ilnesses. He seems as big a beg as her
Her brother is so ill that he can’t work but has managed to travel to NYC, Canada and Greece in the space of a month. He can’t be that ill! The orange moron is attention seeking and looking for sympathy when she brings up his illness.

Reactions: 1
Her brother is so ill that he can’t work but has managed to travel to NYC, Canada and Greece in the space of a month. He can’t be that ill! The orange moron is attention seeking and looking for sympathy when she brings up his illness.
Exactly I always thought that. I would never bring someone elses illness up. I've thought that too. He can't work and lives at home but he can get himself to London to mooch off his sister.

Omg yes! Her new video is called something like My parents seeing my home in Canada for the first time... girl that’s NOT your home!

I find it so weird that she posts this stuff when she has a long term boyfriend. She hardly ever mentions him on twitter and always goes on about how she can’t get married for another ten years.
I was also thinking this, she posts like he doesn’t exist? I think she does it to be ‘relatable’ and gives her more things to tweet about!

So Em seems to have real issues. She talks about her dad leaving when she was younger and hints that he was abusive but never opens up to it. She sounds like she needs therapy... this is one of her recent tweets. Doesn't she have a boyfriend? Isn't he upset by these comments? She is really baffling as she says this but also goes on about planning her future wedding. She seems really off when it comes to relationships.

Em Sheldon

I’m way behind everyone from school, they’re all getting married with babies and I’m genuinely concerned I’m never going to be ready to commit to a man or a baby. When do you suddenly just think: okay yes I’ll have a baby now because I feel like I’m still a baby.

Em Sheldon
@emshelx

·
24m

Replying to
@emshelx
BTW: goes without saying you don’t have to get married or have babies, I just personally *one day* if fortunate enough would like to have my baby and husband (which I know is a priviledge) - just not sure when I will feel ready/when that feeling comes
it’s not a rush.

---
She always goes on about her being a "baby" still and she has for the past 5 years. She is about 25 or 26 this year, she is not a baby. Obviously if she never wants to get married or have a baby that is fine but she always contradicts herself.

I was also thinking this, she posts like he doesn’t exist? I think she does it to be ‘relatable’ and gives her more things to tweet about!
She’s just attention seeking as usual. This girl literally spends her life online either licking ass on IG or tweeting attention seeking nonsense like this on Twitter so she can be @
She needs counselling for all her attention seeking and validation she needs. And her boyfriend needs to leave the annoying witch with the bad hair and awful clothes and find someone normal.

Hahaha, they need to get a bleeping grip. Are they thirteen years old? I guess I am not a real friend as I don't like and comment on all of my friends photos. These girls are so obsessed and dependent on social media. They do not live in reality. I can't stand how Em talks. She always speaks soooo fast and comes across as nervous. And I have a good relationship with my mum. But Em still has to get her mum to go to the Dr's with her at 26 which is not normal. She has obviously been coddled. She likes to act like she is independent as she moved to London but she can't even take the tube.
Exactly. The vlog was like two 13 years yabbing away rather than two twenty something women discussing their friendship experiences. I hate that Em thinks all friends have to like her social media and if you don’t your not a friend. I use Instagram a fair bit but I don’t like like or comment much as don’t see the point? It’s like influences measure their value in likes like bleeping black mirror. Her relationship with her mum is ridiculous if she’s needing her to go to the doctor with her.
She’s immature in all respects. Calling herself a baby when twenty odd and in a relationship?! Bizarre as duck. She needs to grow up quick time.

Reactions: 2
0A126D02-8F30-41FC-8100-34D6F9FC424A.png

I found that she’s been found in violation of the ASA regulations, quite ironic considering she’s always on the BBC complaining about how reality stars not declaring adverts properly damages the work of influencers.
I can’t say I’m surprised as she affiliate links everything, advertises everything and anything and is always trying to hide it.

Last edited:
  • Wow
C4FC6935-18E6-42E7-9748-5265265615E4.jpeg

If that’s the case why does she attract negative comments and trolling that she constantly moans about. I would ask her but she blocked me when I commented that she should try being a nurse or teacher when she moaned about being so tired from all her free trips.

• Heart
I took Ems advice a while ago. I dont like her so I stopped watching her. But duck me she bangs on about negative people and the fact that it reflects on how unhappy they must be bla bla. No Em. I'm very happy thank you. I follow lots of influencers and I think she is THE most ridiculous. So people being negative towards HER is about THEM. Why dont you take a look at yourself, your mindless shallow content, your gifted life and your disgusting consumerism. Really hon, you are everything that is wrong with the world!

If I ever said that I was OBSESSED with a bloody foundation or shampoo I hope someone I know would slap me.

All the waste that this girl creates. All the fast fashion she promotes. Smh.

And she cant work out why she gets negativity. Girl needs to pipe down and look at herself.

(Aah I feel better now 😅 back I go to my happy and fulfilled life)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.