Em Sheldon #9 Chicken skin tights, no gifted flights, Tesla lies, aggressive replies!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the bigger question is,.. Is that actually the street?.. My friend used to live at PrincesGate so we did pass that street often. It is gated and heavily guarded by armed guards. I don't think you can just walk along it. The people who live their value privacy very much and I don't think they'd give permission to an influenzer to enter. It's not like gated streets in hampstead where cars can't get in but folk can walk along.. And sometimes there is no guard at the gate... This one has at least 2 every time I passed.
Tbh would Em even know if it was? She's probably been told by one of her friends that it is and obviously believes every word she's told. I really doubt it was the right street.

That radiator quote in her morning thoughts.... literally what. She has officially lost the plot!

Reactions: 4
The look fantastic ad came up on my feed again 😆
Surely they won’t work with her again
Oh ladies/lads.... I have only bought from that website once... Large purchase... Item never arrived and they never gave me a refund... Said they couldn't explain why parcel hadn't been delivered to delivery address... They gave me the address the parcel had been delivered to (completely different address in another country) told me to write to that address asking them to resend onto me!!!??

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Wow what a nasty slanted article... Does it show how Em thinks she is better than you, me and all the other influenzers???

I think the bigger question is,.. Is that actually the street?.. My friend used to live at PrincesGate so we did pass that street often. It is gated and heavily guarded by armed guards. I don't think you can just walk along it. The people who live their value privacy very much and I don't think they'd give permission to an influenzer to enter. It's not like gated streets in hampstead where cars can't get in but folk can walk along.. And sometimes there is no guard at the gate... This one has at least 2 every time I passed.
It’s been open for pedestrians on most occasions for at least the past few years. But there are signs as you go through the gates to say photos are forbidden (and no, there is no fine print to say Emshelx is an exception to this request. She just thinks she is).

Reactions: 5
This is so bloody cringe. Why are they wobbling around like that? Do they even drink Magners?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is she ok??? 😂😂 What a shocking and embarrassing ad. Tell you what, I for one will not be purchasing Magners anymore if they've got an influencer deal with her. Along with all the other brands I don't purchase due to Em advertising them.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Haha! Further amusement from our resident clown.
No they don't drink it or they would know that it is not drunk straight from the bottle but ALWAYS served in a pint glass with loads of ice! They look like they bloody hate it too. But the dancing... :eek::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Goodness me, that ad is so bad! Who's drinking cider straight from the bottle? And what's with the random slices of toast? Classy as always :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
Haha! Further amusement from our resident clown.
No they don't drink it or they would know that it is not drunk straight from the bottle but ALWAYS served in a pint glass with loads of ice! They look like they bloody hate it too. But the dancing... :eek::ROFLMAO:
They barely sipped it followed by lots of fake laughing and shoulder shrugging, the friend looks equally cringe. She really needs to up her ad game. It's minimal prep and effort.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This is so bloody cringe. Why are they wobbling around like that? Do they even drink Magners?
im actually dying with cringe at this ad…. Wtf. The awkward dancing and eating fruit. Sorry but magners typical drinkers do not do this tit! More likely down a festival having some banter and craic than posing. And it was so obvious Em did not take a sip of the magners . Another sloppy job.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
How the hell does this stuff get signed off?! And how much does she get paid? All her ads are the same and have a spread of food in them. No creativity at all.
And i get that magners has fruit in it, but who the duck sits around drinking cider with a fruit platter?! You'd be drinking it in a pub garden, in the sun with a bloody burger on the side. How does she always get it so wrong?!

Reactions: 10
I think it's safe to say Molton Brown is nolonger a niche exclusive brand... Not with em and her insta ad....
Re Magners... Is that a rent a friend for the ad?....

They barely sipped it followed by lots of fake laughing and shoulder shrugging, the friend looks equally cringe. She really needs to up her ad game. It's minimal prep and effort.
She is like the website below wish version of ITF

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Goodness me, that ad is so bad! Who's drinking cider straight from the bottle? And what's with the random slices of toast? Classy as always :rolleyes:
omg it was an advert like this but for red wine that made me unfollow her about a year ago!!

I’m aware that most influencers do ads for brands they don’t like/use but I find it so inauthentic that she’ll spam her story about how much she suddenly loves magners/wine/whisky for a couple of weeks and then never mentions it again. Like fair enough Magners are a big brand to be involved in but I thought she was into health/fitness so not really on brand

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wait she was advertising smile direct a few months back. We said back then it was irresponsible to advertise online aligners because you’re not under the care of a dentist and now she needs a root canal. Raises all sorts of questions doesn’t it. Did she do the ad for Smile direct but not actually use them (remember she told MPs celebs shouldn’t be allowed to advertise yogurt unless they actually eat it) or did she do the aligners despite having dental issues, which is very reckless to move your teeth when you need a canal doing. Utter mess. Or is this a pre amble to having some free veneers or some tit?

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.