Em Sheldon #9 Chicken skin tights, no gifted flights, Tesla lies, aggressive replies!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Em walked past me today in Covent Garden! She was with a friend (I'm guessing anyway, it was a woman) and the lodger was just trailing along behind her like a spare part haha

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Em walked past me today in Covent Garden! She was with a friend (I'm guessing anyway, it was a woman) and the lodger was just trailing along behind her like a spare part haha
Was she wearing tights? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Was she wearing tights? 😂
Yes!! (And it was 30 degrees in London today). And those horrific white shoes she was wearing over the weekend. I was trying to explain to my friend that I was with who she was 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh to see her in person would be a treat, I wouldn’t be able to contain myself 🤣 I’m up north close to her northern beating ground, To see those tights in person would make my day

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Was she as much of a butter face in real life? 🙃

Reactions: 4
previous thread re cap!

Well, well, well here we are on thread nine about one of the most grabby, freeloading and self obsessed shiller!

Tall tales continue from the lumpy filled lips of Em sheldon who goes under the various of guises of emshelx, maple doodle diaries, Arlo London, roe menswear and emshelhome.

We start the recap with the Tesla lies. Shel boy claims Tesla emailed her out of the blue to test a car. This is tesla that famously don’t work with influencers, yet they managed to scour the big world wide web and pluck out amateur shiller em sheldon with 116k followers and an engagement rate of 1%. Smug faced Shel claims she has the receipts to prove they emailed her, well go on hun post them on stories and let’s have a look! It just seems high improbable that of all the influencers they could choose to work with they chose her! The fantasies continue….

Lets discuss the infamous chicken skin tights. Even the first few posts prove she’s strangely wedded to wearing thick beige tights on even the hottest days 🤣 these chicken skin tights seem to appear in every outfit she wears these days including floaty dresses for walking her mothers dog which result in the dog ripping the tights…which she then wore with a different outfit. Boak 🤢

Freeloading Shel seems to be on a mission to rinse every london restaurant and hotel for free visits. I mean the logic of offering a free hotel stay to someone that lives in central London already is beyond me but stupid brands continue to bother to give her free tit Despite the fact she has no engagement. This woman has the whole of London as her disposal to explore but she just eats where she can get a free meal or Uber eats takeaways to her door. And if she does want to go out, its always to Bicester village because that’s the only vlogs that she can get views on.

Emshelhome reno continues, with more duck ups including a fake story where Shel Boy pretends her super custom sofa that’s coming all the way from YoRkShIRe won’t fit through the door at emshel home despite her claiming to measure up first. So now Shel Boy needs a sofa, are you listening snug sofa?! because shel boy would love a free one….

the gignormous pod is being built which I’m sure her neighbours love. Looks like a wood clad portacabin to me so far just so she can give professional lodger Maffy an office and film herself on her pelOton whilst watching herself 😂

let’s just remember that the swipe up links clearly work for this grifter as she managed to buy a flat (was formally a three bed and is now a 1 bed thanks to her reno) for 777k in a good part of london and pay for all this building work and pod on top. So just dont ever swipe up and let her have a penny!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
previous thread re cap!

Well, well, well here we are on thread nine about one of the most grabby, freeloading and self obsessed shiller!

Tall tales continue from the lumpy filled lips of Em sheldon who goes under the various of guises of emshelx, maple doodle diaries, Arlo London, roe menswear and emshelhome.

We start the recap with the Tesla lies. Shel boy claims Tesla emailed her out of the blue to test a car. This is tesla that famously don’t work with influencers, yet they managed to scour the big world wide web and pluck out amateur shiller em sheldon with 116k followers and an engagement rate of 1%. Smug faced Shel claims she has the receipts to prove they emailed her, well go on hun post them on stories and let’s have a look! It just seems high improbable that of all the influencers they could choose to work with they chose her! The fantasies continue….

Lets discuss the infamous chicken skin tights. Even the first few posts prove she’s strangely wedded to wearing thick beige tights on even the hottest days 🤣 these chicken skin tights seem to appear in every outfit she wears these days including floaty dresses for walking her mothers dog which result in the dog ripping the tights…which she then wore with a different outfit. Boak 🤢

Freeloading Shel seems to be on a mission to rinse every london restaurant and hotel for free visits. I mean the logic of offering a free hotel stay to someone that lives in central London already is beyond me but stupid brands continue to bother to give her free tit Despite the fact she has no engagement. This woman has the whole of London as her disposal to explore but she just eats where she can get a free meal or Uber eats takeaways to her door. And if she does want to go out, its always to Bicester village because that’s the only vlogs that she can get views on.

Emshelhome reno continues, with more duck ups including a fake story where Shel Boy pretends her super custom sofa that’s coming all the way from YoRkShIRe won’t fit through the door at emshel home despite her claiming to measure up first. So now Shel Boy needs a sofa, are you listening snug sofa?! because shel boy would love a free one….

the gignormous pod is being built which I’m sure her neighbours love. Looks like a wood clad portacabin to me so far just so she can give professional lodger Maffy an office and film herself on her pelOton whilst watching herself 😂

let’s just remember that the swipe up links clearly work for this grifter as she managed to buy a flat (was formally a three bed and is now a 1 bed thanks to her reno) for 777k in a good part of london and pay for all this building work and pod on top. So just dont ever swipe up and let her have a penny!!
You forgot @emshellyshel and @carbsofdreams xoxo

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
previous thread re cap!

Receipts me hole. Here are your receipts Em love. If you're gonna lie, think before you Tweet

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Amazing. She can’t remember what she says where and reveals her own lies. It’s beautiful. Yet the grief she gave that person under her YouTube… makes her look even more deranged

Reactions: 18
previous thread re cap!

Great addition to the thread title!

There’s so frigging many! Honestly need a wiki for this beg
What on earth is emshellyshell? Is that hers or a supposed fan account?

Reactions: 5
Amazing. She can’t remember what she says where and reveals her own lies. It’s beautiful. Yet the grief she gave that person under her YouTube… makes her look even more deranged
Liar liar stinky tights on fire :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's posted it on her story - hi Em 👋🏼
I still don't believe her. This could easily be a reply to her emailing first, not out of the blue contact. If they did contact her, why did she tweet "I have booked in"
Totally agree. It definitely looks like a response to her asking to book in, and she probably mentioned in that email that she’s got an insta / YouTube following which is why they say about the organic content!

Reactions: 14
She's posted it on her story - hi Em 👋🏼
I still don't believe her. This could easily be a reply to her emailing first, not out of the blue contact. If they did contact her, why did she tweet "I have booked in"
I don’t believe her either. There are so many other influencers who they’d choose over her and I can’t imagine her followers being the type to just buy a Tesla because Em had one. I’ve also never seen any other influencer been loaned a Tesla unless Em is the first one because she is very special 🙃

Reactions: 18
The Tesla stuff has me cringing for her so bad. She is obviously not well liked and she can’t stand it so she has to publicly reply to people to make herself seem important

Also cringed so hard my skin almost fell off with the video of her sat on the picnic swaying around pouting like a drink maniac at the picnic. Why can’t she just sit and smile? What’s with all the over the top movements? She such a car crash and I can’t help but rubberneck!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.