Em Sheldon #9 Chicken skin tights, no gifted flights, Tesla lies, aggressive replies!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s betting the presents are freebies and they go to a hotel/restaurant for a PR meal today?
Omg GIFTED BIRTHDAY LUNCH WHO CALLED IT!
Smashed it as always 🏅

I really don't understand their relationship. Surely she could shell out for his birthday!?

Also, who orders gnocchi with chunky fries. That is not a usual combination surely. Milking that free lunch to the max.

Really don't recommend the restaurant either. Had a really bad experience there pre-covid and honestly would say avoid (even more so now they're giving a freebie to shelboy!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Matt not wearing a mask inside- literally how selfish can you be. Not everyone is double vaxxed in the U.K. and covid numbers are going up like crazy!
049BD15F-FD18-42CB-A184-1927AFF8B508.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Hahaha oh I’m embarrassed for them. Imagine not even paying for your boyfriends lunch on his birthday 😭

The kitchen sides as well. Have a tidy round before you film for the public!

Reactions: 12
Absolute scav 😂😂😂 could you actually imagine messaging a company for a free meal for your boyfriends birthday that you constantly slagggg on Twitter 😂 tbf she obviously can’t fuckin stand him so why would she buy him a slice of pizza on his birthday 🥴

Reactions: 12
The equivalent of taking your boyfriend to a work event on his birthday! She has zero shame.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Funny he was so ‘vulnerable’ when it suited her to justify having dairy milk bars ubered to her flat. Now they can swan off to freebie lunches with no thought to his vulnerability 🤔 very interesting.
Maybe Em needs to remember the vaccine doesn’t stop you contracting covid nor spreading it. Looks like they are off for another dinner. Will that be a freebie too I wonder

Reactions: 18
So they went out with a load of her female blogger friends and her brother for Matts birthday? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Bet it was awkward when the bill came. Influencers aren’t used to paying

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Matt not wearing a mask inside- literally how selfish can you be. Not everyone is double vaxxed in the U.K. and covid numbers are going up like crazy!
View attachment 673064
Cunts, both of them. Em made a big deal about him being vulnerable and "scared" last year yet they can't think of others who may not be vaccinated yet?
Always thought he had a smug smackable face and this proves it even more.

Also, Emma probably doesn't realise that gnocchi is potato.

Reactions: 13
By her “commute” at 11am via Buckingham Palace, does she mean she spent over an hour in the middle of her day to walk to lunch (and presumably + hour to walk back home?) 20 hour work week…. 💩
Editing this as I meant 20 hour work day, but 20 hour work week is more accurate.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lool clearly reads here as suddenly post goes up yesterday. Look at the label... it’s wonky? Why is everything just so sloppy with this one?
They literally look like a used pair of jeans. Not even in a fashionable way they literally look like he’s taken a pair of jeans he wears and sewn a label on them. Is this all a farce for money laundering or something? It can’t be real.

Reactions: 13
They literally look like a used pair of jeans. Not even in a fashionable way they literally look like he’s taken a pair of jeans he wears and sewn a label on them. Is this all a farce for money laundering or something? It can’t be real.
I've wondered for a while it it's for tax evasion/money laundering.

Reactions: 6
There's articles back in 2014 saying how the blogger is more successful than you 🖕 because she got to be one of those "interviewers" on a red carpet, got free holidays and free beauty products 🤣. Seems like she's been reaching for a very long time, a classic desperate fake it until you make it.

View attachment 669270
Wow what a nasty slanted article... Does it show how Em thinks she is better than you, me and all the other influenzers???

View attachment 671262

Maybe I’m overreacting, but it is absolutely horrifying to me to that she would post this. She seems to fetishise wealth (as evidenced by the examples of her pretending to live/spend time in wealthier areas elsewhere in this thread). The idea of a ‘£3 billion street’ in London - a city in which 28% of households live in poverty - doesn’t make me think 🥺🥰, it makes me feel nauseous. I don’t think she’s ever claimed a political allegiance, but I think this makes it pretty clear which way her views skew and frankly is morally indefensible.
I think the bigger question is,.. Is that actually the street?.. My friend used to live at PrincesGate so we did pass that street often. It is gated and heavily guarded by armed guards. I don't think you can just walk along it. The people who live their value privacy very much and I don't think they'd give permission to an influenzer to enter. It's not like gated streets in hampstead where cars can't get in but folk can walk along.. And sometimes there is no guard at the gate... This one has at least 2 every time I passed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.