Em Sheldon #9 Chicken skin tights, no gifted flights, Tesla lies, aggressive replies!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
and the banner on the table thats all scrunched up like she can't even be arsed to even spread the banner out or I dunno....maybe hang it up....its like a pile of stuff you just dump on a table before you sort it out 😂 Happy 'half arsed' birthday

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The brownies made me laugh too. not worth making a whole cake for? I bet they are some hEaLtHY brownies from her ebook made of dates and syrups anyway so not even proper cake!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
If the brownies aren't bad enough look at the banner on the doors… all crumpled and not even straight then half way though she’s gave up and it’s just hanging there.
She’s got loads of clutter and rubbish on her counter tops as well which is strange when you have more kitchen cupboards than anyone in the universe 😂
FF26389B-CF30-4719-94EE-A42F35533B5E.jpeg
D9C4D3F3-465E-4080-9774-ED440FC48BBE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What’s betting the presents are freebies and they go to a hotel/restaurant for a PR meal today?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
bleeping hell, imagine having no actual job and not having the time to wrap your partners birthday presents.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why does she still tag him as @roemenswear? Last photo on the grid is from February and the website still has a Black Friday sale banner on it. Doesn't seem like an active business

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t believe she made her boyfriend do an ad on his BIRTHDAY. And his lunch is a takeaway pizza?! No nice sit down lunch. Think of all the places in London they could go. The mind boggles. But if it’s not free, Shel doesn’t go

Reactions: 11
I’m actually laughing out loud at this mornings comments and just her sheer laziness and sloppiness.. like what the hell 😂😂😂 she’s the one trolling US I swear hahaha

• Haha
That one story has given me an entire days worth of entertainment. The banner on the wall that is all different heights, hanging off at the end, the shoddily wrapped gift (I thought I was tit at wrapping presents!), the scrumpled banner on the table not even stuck down. Why is the cake teetering off two small side plates when she could have put it nicely on one?! Brilliant.

• Haha
Don’t know what it is but Matt always seems like he hates her… also I don’t get her twirling and then doing a little coy look over her shoulders. It’s not cute.

Reactions: 8
Don’t know what it is but Matt always seems like he hates her… also I don’t get her twirling and then doing a little coy look over her shoulders. It’s not cute.
I don't blame Matt tbh, she always makes out he's such a cock to her on twitter, if my partner wrote the things she does about him about me I'd hate him too.

Reactions: 8
She always tweets tit about him, how he won’t do this or that. How he’s not romantic, or won’t do Valentine’s Day. She’s proper vexed he is not an insta husband like all the other influencers have 😂 but to be honest it looks as though she makes about the same effort for him so🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
She always tweets tit about him, how he won’t do this or that. How he’s not romantic, or won’t do Valentine’s Day. She’s proper vexed he is not an insta husband like all the other influencers have 😂 but to be honest it looks as though she makes about the same effort for him so🤷‍♀️
In her mind giving him things / experiences she got for free is her being super generous tho 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.