Em Sheldon #7 Flat reno troubles & takouts galore, my bath can’t fit through the door!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She definitely reads here because not long ago she said ‘even if I just go to New York for like a month’ on one of her dreadful morning thoughts. Yep a month because that’s all your visa would allow. Trust me, my husband has birthright citizenship in the US and therefore my youngest qualifies for a US passport not that we want to go and live there anytime soon if ever, but the process of myself and my other daughter who has a different father of getting legit visas is a nightmare, which is why we’ve moved elsewhere. So how this one thinks she will qualify for anything more than an ESTA is beyond me. An investment visa requires $500,000 minimum and even owning a property there is not enough to grant you immigration rights. Deluded springs to mind. It’s something I would’ve said when I was a child watching an American movie, now I’m an adult and understand about visas, healthcare and finances my perspective changes. She needs to grow up, how embarrassing posting statements like that over social media without doing any research it’s pathetic.

Reactions: 8
Honestly this girl needs to grow up 😂😂😂 how childish does she sound, why would people move back in with their parents cause of covid? How about stand in your own two feet and grow up. Living this “influencer” lifestyle for instagram but in real life can’t go to the doctors without mummy holding her hand and has a bedroom at her family home still. Most people have a spare room to sleep in. Why is she such a self entitled bleep? Imagine being like this in your mid twenties. Proof these “influencers” are the least independent of them all.
Also “clients are up north” what the place you get your nails done for free 😂😂 howling

Attachments

Reactions: 11
It's not normal you butterface bleep. She just enrages me
Butterface 😂😂😂 absolutely correct.

Honestly this girl needs to grow up 😂😂😂 how childish does she sound, why would people move back in with their parents cause of covid? How about stand in your own two feet and grow up. Living this “influencer” lifestyle for instagram but in real life can’t go to the doctors without mummy holding her hand and has a bedroom at her family home still. Most people have a spare room to sleep in. Why is she such a self entitled bleep? Imagine being like this in your mid twenties. Proof these “influencers” are the least independent of them all.
Also “clients are up north” what the place you get your nails done for free 😂😂 howling
She’s so childish 😂😂😂 my mum moved into a two bed bungalow the second my youngest sister moved out and she has six kids!! If I were to go home for a weekend I would get an air bnb or possibly stay at one of my siblings but I like my own space. I HATE how she’s always saying things are ‘allowed’ shut up do you know how entitled you sound!! I’m ‘allowed’ to miss my mum I’m ‘allowed’ to have a room in her house, you’re allowed to do whatever you want hun just don’t tell the whole internet okayyyy

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Is anyone able to check if she’s bought followers for her home account? She now has 10k followers... seems to have increased by 400+ overnight

Reactions: 4
Her latest video popped up on YouTube.... she never fails to entertain me.

it’s a And Other Stories haul... I’ve had to pause it at 2.12 in to report...
- not her usual boohoo style cheap haul so I was Intrigued
- references how she’s seen similar cardigan on net a Porter by “love shack factory” 🤣 here’s a link... oh and here’s a link to a cheaper H&M one also...

So all affiliate adds, every budget covered.

hair looks like it needs a good 4 inches chopped off. Manically talking. How can she, yet again, seem to make everything look boohoo and cheap.

I wonder if she keeps any of this stuff.

Omg, how pathetic she is! She’s in her late twenties now there is just no excuse for having a bedroom at your mummy’s house and keeping your tit there. She should have some respect for her mother and move all her tit out! I have nothing stored at my parents house because I have my own house now. I do go and stay with them occasionally but it’s in a guest room not my childhood bedroom 🙄🙄 honestly she is just so childish and pathetic, no wonder she has the views of an uniformed teenager rather than a grown adult.

I would also assume she bought followers to get to 10k. It’s taken her ages to grow that account, embarrassing when other influencers like Freddie started her home account after and got to 66k with a few posts!

I also came across an influencer that just does outfit shots yesterday and she did a q&a and someone asked when she started influencing. This lady said she had 4K followers in August 2020 and her account has now grown to 150k followers. So in 6 months someone posting outfits has overtaken Em in followers just by being consistent and wearing nice clothes (and not being a dick). Shows there are so many new people zooming past Em, It’s so embarrassing for her.

Reactions: 5
She has a real knack for picking the ugliest clothes doesn’t she? Watched some of her hauls and god not a single thing was something that l would buy. Looks like stuff that’s left on the floor in a sale.

Reactions: 5
Omg, how pathetic she is! She’s in her late twenties now there is just no excuse for having a bedroom at your mummy’s house and keeping your tit there. She should have some respect for her mother and move all her tit out! I have nothing stored at my parents house because I have my own house now. I do go and stay with them occasionally but it’s in a guest room not my childhood bedroom 🙄🙄 honestly she is just so childish and pathetic, no wonder she has the views of an uniformed teenager rather than a grown adult.

I would also assume she bought followers to get to 10k. It’s taken her ages to grow that account, embarrassing when other influencers like Freddie started her home account after and got to 66k with a few posts!

I also came across an influencer that just does outfit shots yesterday and she did a q&a and someone asked when she started influencing. This lady said she had 4K followers in August 2020 and her account has now grown to 150k followers. So in 6 months someone posting outfits has overtaken Em in followers just by being consistent and wearing nice clothes (and not being a dick). Shows there are so many new people zooming past Em, It’s so embarrassing for her.
Completely agree she is sooo stagnant. A friend of mine created a home account for her new apartment in Liverpool about a month ago, she has over 2000 followers which may not seem a lot but she has never had a normal Instagram account to begin with, Em had 117k followers and could hardly make it to 10k in about 8 months.

Reactions: 3
She’s still really trying to pretend she’s not in a flat huh. Like the lie about having her own front door lol. Failed to mention about the front door she shares with her upstairs neighbour 😂

Reactions: 6
I think “influencing” has really stunted ems growth into an adult as she seems incapable of moving on.
Her mam gets a dog but to em it’s “the family dog”.... (who even says that?) even though she has her own place and doesn’t live with the dog.
She’s got a room full of stuff at her mams house and still calls her mams house her house... even though she has bought her own home?
this is not normal behaviour, she either lives at home or she doesn’t. She makes herself sound like a 19year old student.

again... make it make sense.

also em does not have a “wardrobe room” it’s a partitioned wall with some rails. That isn’t a wardrobe room, it’s just wardrobes without doors.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Her upstairs neighbour has a terrace that overlooks her garden. They share a front door. Why is she still lying about this? They have “hugee” houses. Huh? They really don’t Em and even if they did, wtf has that gotta do with anything?

Reactions: 11
Something that really winds me up about Em is she’s always talking about the “logistics” of getting her house renovated. There are no logistics lol you just plan what needs to happen and get on with it. She really should try having a real job

Reactions: 7
It’s the new influencer word salad, makes them sound important! I noticed a lot of influencers refer to ‘contractors’ when having building work done?! Like WtF just call them builder or plumber or whatever not a bloody ‘contractor’ like you are some bloody massive corporate company hiring loads of people

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Literally never seen anyone mince their words like she does 😅🥴 word salad

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
How the hell does she think that normal people with normal jobs get through a renovation. Does she think we all just stop working? She is such a dick.

How the hell does she think that normal people with normal jobs get through a renovation. Does she think we all just stop working? She is such a dick.
It would blow her mind to find out there are people who have a full time job and project manage a whole house build

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.