Em Sheldon #7 Flat reno troubles & takouts galore, my bath can’t fit through the door!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe I’ve not found this thread before! Whenever I see Em online I’m always like “oh thats that desperate influencer who comments on everyones posts”. At one point it was like she commented on absolutely anything and everything! I just couldn’t imagine being so desperate for the ‘influencer lifestyle’ that you push a totally fake persona.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can’t believe I’ve not found this thread before! Whenever I see Em online I’m always like “oh thats that desperate influencer who comments on everyones posts”. At one point it was like she commented on absolutely anything and everything! I just couldn’t imagine being so desperate for the ‘influencer lifestyle’ that you push a totally fake persona.
Welcome! Oh the fakery runs deep with this one, lies about everything and anything. From ‘living in canada’ (I think she was there for a term) and that she has a puppy (dog belongs to her mum), pretended her flat was house by deliberately not saying it was a flat and tit like ‘it’s got it’s own front door’ 🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Welcome! Oh the fakery runs deep with this one, lies about everything and anything. From ‘living in canada’ (I think she was there for a term) and that she has a puppy (dog belongs to her mum), pretended her flat was house by deliberately not saying it was a flat and tit like ‘it’s got it’s own front door’ 🤣🤣🤣
I feel like I might need to take a trip back to thread 1 for this one 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Why can’t she do adverts properly why do they have to be next to that bloody pink chair... they just look terrible..

What’s the betting that pink chair is filthy from Shel living there

Why can’t she do adverts properly why do they have to be next to that bloody pink chair... they just look terrible..

What’s the betting that pink chair is filthy from Shel living there
The lack of effort is just hilarious. Tan ad, clothes ad, food ad, hair ad all in the sitting room in front of that chair.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The lack of effort is just hilarious. Tan ad, clothes ad, food ad, hair ad all in the sitting room in front of that chair.
At least it’s a break from all the ads on the garden furniture + food/beverage + chewing gum/fanny wash/etc etc

or the classic: purple shampoo in the corner of the kitchen

Reactions: 3
Tanning in the lounge lol, utter madness. Poor Josies pink couch is going to stained with nice brown blobs thanks to Slobby Shel!

It’s also a french AND English speaking country. Is she really going to pretend she even attempted to learn French whilst she was on holiday in Canada ?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s also a french AND English speaking country. Is she really going to pretend she even attempted to learn French whilst she was on holiday in Canada ?
HAHAHA, she is an idiot. I live in Canada and YES, in Quebec, people talk French but only 22% of Canadians consider it their first language.

• Haha
i found the tik tok! Qwossonts lol. has she forgotton how to pronounce R’s? yet again she has to show horn that she ‘lived’ in Canada 🙄 but she was there for like 5 minutes and clearly didn’t pick up any french while she was there so not a good look really.

also she has a lot of tik toks going up daily. Is this what she’s doing now?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She has tweeted about the sunshine 4 times basically saying the same thing each time. Is she okay...? Wtf. She really has nothing going on, does she?

• Haha
I feel like she tweets about things to try and get engagement but clearly it failed.

im not a mumsnet user but I occasionally have a browse and tonight saw this thread about compulsive liars. I have to admit reading it is so interesting as many of the examples other people give remind me of Em Sheldon. Especially about lying about everyday stuff and embellishing things which there are numerous examples of Em doing. Interestingly most people think it’s caused by being insecure.

i cant link the page here as tattle doesn’t allow it but its in the MN Chat section.

Reactions: 5
How can she be so blatant with her lies. It's a stone cold fact that she didn't live there for a year. twit!

She keeps raving about everyone 'working' on her home and then saying that everything that could possibly go wrong does. Surely this means that someone isn't doing their job right? Agree that she has a problem with pathological and compulsive lying.

She keeps raving about everyone 'working' on her home and then saying that everything that could possibly go wrong does. Surely this means that someone isn't doing their job right? Agree that she has a problem with pathological and compulsive lying.
She's so over dramatic and attention seeking. If stuff is going wrong she should be sorting it, it's not like she has much else going on in her life right now. Great advertising for all these 'amazing' businesses though :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Erm correct me if I’m wrong but she’s doing up some rooms in her house flat.. not brain surgery?
Laughable. Ah wait, probs asked herself that question to give a response that large 😂😂😂😂
1D12F290-7511-4A1F-B54C-82A07CDB78FD.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.