Em Sheldon #7 Flat reno troubles & takouts galore, my bath can’t fit through the door!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure I’m late to the discussion on this one but I decided to watch her most viewed YouTube video and wow it’s honestly just awful - plus it has 4 million views somehow??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I’m sure I’m late to the discussion on this one but I decided to watch her most viewed YouTube video and wow it’s honestly just awful - plus it has 4 million views somehow??
Wow. Her form there is not good. Her back should not be arched.

I am expecting Em's social media to be all about Meghan Markle tomorrow after the Oprah intervirw.

Reactions: 2
Her engagement is shocking, she had
oh my god the Yorkshire accent! Loool the hair 🤦🏼‍♀️🤢

Reactions: 3
shes defo not as yorkshire now is she.. defo trying with the posh accent!
Soooo embarrassing ! She is such a fake trying to be somebody she isn’t 🤦🏼‍♀️
she’s a walking contradiction she bangs on about Yorkshire being her home and the HOLY LAND but hides her accent trying to act posh 🤦🏼‍♀️ I cringe for her on the daily. Her whole family must look at her like she is mental, I’m Welsh as they come and if I suddenly started talking like a southerner my family would call me out on it ASAP 😂
Makes me DIE when she calls it the family Range Rover. Why has everything got to be ‘family’ it’s weird. ‘Family home’ ‘family dog’ ‘family car’ no?? They’re all your mums things not yours? How would she feel if her mum came to hers and started calling it the ‘family flat’?
Shes so quick to tell everyone that it’s HER flat not Matts but wants to also have everyone believe that she’s in some sort of co ownership with her families home and car 🤦🏼‍♀️ I bet if her mum had a Corsa or a Ford (no shade to those cars I’ve had both before!) she wouldn’t call it the family car would she!
Sorry I’m on one this morning!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah it’s hilarious she loves Yorkshire yet has dropped her accent? There’s no way moving to London for the last what 3 years would make it go away if she’s had it all her life. No scouser would lose their accent because they moved from Liverpool! She just wants to sound like Freddie and josie.

today she will just be reposting and re tweeting stuff about Meghan markle. She won’t have the balls to actually post her own opinion. oh and getting some matcha and a cookie and posting twenty aff links. Job done for the day ✅

Reactions: 5
I'm a personal trainer and nutritionist. She needs to stop with this fitness crap. That 'squats' video was bad: poor advice badly executed. It's idiots like Em that give us a bad name. The nutritional advice she gives is harmful, and again, an embarrassment to those who are actually qualified and practicing.

Reactions: 9
I'm a personal trainer and nutritionist. She needs to stop with this fitness crap. That 'squats' video was bad: poor advice badly executed. It's idiots like Em that give us a bad name. The nutritional advice she gives is harmful, and again, an embarrassment to those who are actually qualified and practicing.
good to hear this from a professional!

I don’t know if you’ve seen the ‘healthy oats‘ recipe she put on her grid and we called her out on here about it, what do you think from a nutrition perspective? I just can’t believe she badged a recipe that had creme eggs and malteaser bunny on top as healthy and then doubled down lying on the calories.

Just skimmed through her Zara video. Em this is not the job for you, please stop.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
good to hear this from a professional!

I don’t know if you’ve seen the ‘healthy oats‘ recipe she put on her grid and we called her out on here about it, what do you think from a nutrition perspective? I just can’t believe she badged a recipe that had creme eggs and malteaser bunny on top as healthy and then doubled down lying on the calories.
I saw it and it was awful. An earlier poster detailed the nutritional content fairly accurately, I seem to remember. Either way she manipulated the narrative to appear both intelligent (ha!) and oh so caring to her followers. The very simple fact is that as an observer of her content, she doesn't consume what she shows. It's hard to make specific statements given that she's not a client, but essentially if she ate all those free takeaways, not only would she be somewhat larger, but her kidneys and liver would be wheezing their way through the week. I don't even want to touch on the ethics of receiving free food in a pandemic given the affluent portrayal of her lifestyle.

The exercise stuff that she posts is similarly suspect. Em appears to show herself exercising towards levels that I'd expect of a dedicated client but if she was actually doing this much, she would look more stable and better balanced when she's leaping around and flailing her way through jump squats and burpees. The lack of progress is indicative: her form is continually poor and ultimately she just doesn't look that strong. She would also have to be exercising a hell of a lot more just to burn through all the calories she consumes each evening with her regular free dinners.

In essence, from my observation, it doesn't add up. But then, are we really all that surprised?!?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Soooo embarrassing ! She is such a fake trying to be somebody she isn’t 🤦🏼‍♀️
she’s a walking contradiction she bangs on about Yorkshire being her home and the HOLY LAND but hides her accent trying to act posh 🤦🏼‍♀️ I cringe for her on the daily. Her whole family must look at her like she is mental, I’m Welsh as they come and if I suddenly started talking like a southerner my family would call me out on it ASAP 😂
Makes me DIE when she calls it the family Range Rover. Why has everything got to be ‘family’ it’s weird. ‘Family home’ ‘family dog’ ‘family car’ no?? They’re all your mums things not yours? How would she feel if her mum came to hers and started calling it the ‘family flat’?
Shes so quick to tell everyone that it’s HER flat not Matts but wants to also have everyone believe that she’s in some sort of co ownership with her families home and car 🤦🏼‍♀️ I bet if her mum had a Corsa or a Ford (no shade to those cars I’ve had both before!) she wouldn’t call it the family car would she!
Sorry I’m on one this morning!!
I remember a girl I went to school with going to I think it was Bradford uni and coming back talking super posh... it was hilarious!

I saw it and it was awful. An earlier poster detailed the nutritional content fairly accurately, I seem to remember. Either way she manipulated the narrative to appear both intelligent (ha!) and oh so caring to her followers. The very simple fact is that as an observer of her content, she doesn't consume what she shows. It's hard to make specific statements given that she's not a client, but essentially if she ate all those free takeaways, not only would she be somewhat larger, but her kidneys and liver would be wheezing their way through the week. I don't even want to touch on the ethics of receiving free food in a pandemic given the affluent portrayal of her lifestyle.

The exercise stuff that she posts is similarly suspect. Em appears to show herself exercising towards levels that I'd expect of a dedicated client but if she was actually doing this much, she would look more stable and better balanced when she's leaping around and flailing her way through jump squats and burpees. The lack of progress is indicative: her form is continually poor and ultimately she just doesn't look that strong. She would also have to be exercising a hell of a lot more just to burn through all the calories she consumes each evening with her regular free dinners.

In essence, from my observation, it doesn't add up. But then, are we really all that surprised?!?
good point about the exercising. I agree she doesn’t look strong or balanced considering the amount of workouts she says she does. I think it’s smoke and mirrors and agree none of it adds up. Eating multiple takeaways every week will have an impact eventually even if it’s Lebanese or whatever.

no morning thoughts today.... whats going on! She’s over on twitter patting herself on the back that she bought a flat herself.

making international women’s day about yourself isn’t a great look em.

She's still supporting Lydia Millen I see. Clearly doesn't give a tit about being kind does she. She is a fake.

Reactions: 7
She's still supporting Lydia Millen I see. Clearly doesn't give a tit about being kind does she. She is a fake.
ugh. Lydia millen literally bullied a pregnant women. Slow clap for Em Sheldon supporting her, proper hypocritcal head.

Reactions: 4
Did anyone just get a notification from Instagram for her go live with a sofa company? She’s still on now... I had to laugh, she’s got a filter on and I joined when she said “people always ask me how I get so many followers on Instagram...”

erm.... you buy them Em. Don’t you.

“I always wanted to be an interior designer”

Reactions: 7
Did anyone just get a notification from Instagram for her go live with a sofa company? She’s still on now... I had to laugh, she’s got a filter on and I joined when she said “people always ask me how I get so many followers on Instagram...”

“I always wanted to be an interior designer”
what company is it? She was tagging one constantly a while back so wondered if it was them

Anyone watching this car crash on Instagram? I have a video just not sure how to upload it but she was asked to describe her typical work day.. I am HOWLING. “Wake up, exercise, post on Instagram between 8-9am, eat breakfast & do emails” .. “sometimes if I have a busy day I do emails first and then reward myself with a workout”
Well duck me sideways if that’s your “work” everyday. I’m actually laughing she considers this work, it really is pathetic. Its a HOBBY. You are like unemployed for majority of the year, you sit on your arse, then make stupid reels and bake in your disgusting oven which you’re incapable of cleaning.

ALSO what a coincidence the day after she’s called out for her morning thoughts she doesn’t upload one.. Hi Em duck off x

84517B79-9BAC-4971-8684-99F50F693C89.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

what company is it? She was tagging one constantly a while back so wondered if it was them
it’s called sofa club.uk is that the one she was tagging before?

Anyone watching this car crash on Instagram? I have a video just not sure how to upload it but she was asked to describe her work today I am HOWLING. “Wake up, exercise, post on Instagram between 8-9am, eat breakfast & do emails”
Well duck me sideways if that’s your work everyday. I’m actually laughing she considers this work it’s pathetic. Its a HOBBY you are like unemployed for majority of the year, you sit on your arse making stupid reels and bake in your disgusting oven.

View attachment 473246
Oh yes!! I feel this is the Meghan and Harry warm up act

Did she just call out another brand and tell the sofa company they should collaborate with them!? It was a silk pillow case company ffs... she’s so ridiculous

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Was this on her home account?? God sounds awful. How can she class that as work, lazy cow

Was this on her home account?? God sounds awful. How can she class that as work, lazy cow
No it was weirdly on her main account but she reference em home many, many times. Suppose if the other one has less followers she decided to do it on the main.
I kept an eye on the views, it reached 40 at one point but then 16 when I jumped back on and mainly stayed around that number

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.