Em Sheldon #7 Flat reno troubles & takouts galore, my bath can’t fit through the door!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t follow her house account so it feels like she’s fucked off somewhere as she hasn’t posted on her main account. I hope it is permanent 😜

Reactions: 4
I’m fascinated that she’s fucked off her main account for a few days now! Obviously nothing to shill

Reactions: 5
She doesn’t post anything of interest on her home account no matter how much she eludes to it. She did 30 odd stories on choosing a work surface. The week before is was about 30 stories deciding on a bed. She will be keeping it for YT. She hasn’t been ‘that’ active on her home account. And if she is it is not interesting and not ‘revealing’ anything yet. Just ad pr for a gold kitchen tap and marble (same as bathrooms) counter top.

She gave away all her big appliances, kept the cooker but now will apparently get rid of the cooker because it is silver and not gold and black 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She doesn’t post anything of interest on her home account no matter how much she eludes to it. She did 30 odd stories on choosing a work surface. The week before is was about 30 stories deciding on a bed. She will be keeping it for YT. She hasn’t been ‘that’ active on her home account. And if she is it is not interesting and not ‘revealing’ anything yet. Just ad pr for a gold kitchen tap and marble (same as bathrooms) counter top.

She gave away all her big appliances, kept the cooker but now will apparently get rid of the cooker because it is silver and not gold and black. 🙄
Who wants a gold cooker? 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Lol she makes out the home account is where she spends all her time.... yeah begging away!

also what’s this outfit?? It’s not even that warm this week. I don’t think the Chernobyl nuclear worker boots go with a preppy look.
What a state.

She is so cringe it’s unbelievable constantly begging people to follow her on that account... take the hint... no one actually cares!

Reactions: 6
Lol she makes out the home account is where she spends all her time.... yeah begging away!

also what’s this outfit?? It’s not even that warm this week. I don’t think the Chernobyl nuclear worker boots go with a preppy look.
I just saw that delight when I woke up 🤦🏼‍♀️ What is that outfit - it’s not been warm in the UK for short dresses and teamed with those boots (Chernobyl nuclear worker !! Genius!)

Getting rid of her perfectly good oven because it’s not the right colour really irritates me, it’s so wasteful, surely she could save money and keep it. Especially as it’ll be filthy and not cleaned anyway 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Cant believe she’s throwing out an oven just to get a gold one? How wasteful and we are supposed to believe young people care about the environment? I hope a lot of people following her start to see what a wasteful cow she is.

Reactions: 8
She said along the lines of, the oven has to go now because it is silver and doesn’t match her gold and black appliance theme. Can’t believe how wasteful that is.

Probably complain about it until she gets a freebee or because she has read on here it might now ‘break down’ and need replaced 😂

Reactions: 6
I hope she is using inheritance or some other money than savings for all of this. She is spending money on this in a way that i haven't seen from ANY other influencer. Even ones that are 10 times more successful than her. Its quite scary.

Reactions: 7
It’s wild the way she’s spending. She doesn’t seem to care or even be trying to stick to a budget (Other than begging). I think Inthefrow was less ostentatious than Shel boy. It’s quite tacky to just see someone referring to ripping stuff out or throwing away without any respect. It came up in another thread on tattle called things you are sick of seeing on social media. And someone made a good point about influencers buying a property and mocking the the decor or previous work as it’s snobby and also maybe the previous person didn’t have that much money to do things to a high spec. Em has fallen into the trap of thinking she looks boujie and rich when she just looks like an annoying critical twit spaffing money up the wall for no reason.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It’s like they lose all sense of reality when they do these projects - she’s doing a Lydia millen, ripping something out for the sakes of it. I would love to know how Sheldog is paying for this as it’ll all adds up, press discount or not.

plus, like many of you have said on here, she’s not making good content out of this renovation, she could have really improved her content via this and upped her game. Suppose it goes to show how little she actually cares or feels she needs to improve.

what’s the plan with the dog has she ever said?Was it going to be shipped to London once the flat is ready? Feels odd to do that now the dog is settled and so much better off in a stable household - let’s face it, the moment she can travel again she will bite the hand off of the brands offering free press trips

Reactions: 8
I had to unfollow her! She talks the biggest pile of 💩, repeats herself a zillion times and is really fake, she comes across like a complete twit too.

Guess what.. another freebie. A mattress. It’s honestly embarrassing at this point. bleeping lazy freeloader.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
beggy Sheldog strikes again. Who is the mattress from? I make a point of not buying from any firm that gives this grifter free stuff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.