Em Sheldon #7 Flat reno troubles & takouts galore, my bath can’t fit through the door!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly. It’s a load of rubbish, because having an office 200miles away in nonsense especially when there have been restrictions on and off for a year, it’s pretty obvious any sane person would move their office to be with them. She basically uses her mothers house like a warehouse for her tit.

I also noticed Tiffany Watson of made in Chelsea fame is doing up a flat in Fulham. I think hers was a do er upper though. And she put stories up yesterday explaining she shares a front door with her neighbour, what her plans are and being careful with costs so they don’t over spend and not get the money back on the flat value. And her boyfriend and her bought it 50/50. I’m not a Tiffany fan or anything but she was just so much more transparent and straight about it all. Some thing Shel Boy could learn from.
Like night and day. This is EXACTLY how most would do it. Em can say she loves it all she wants but I think we will live to regret it.

The way she is solo spending on a newly refurbed flat along with an expiring career would lead most into financial ruin.

A flat that needed a rewrite at most and yet she is knee deep into full 2 bathroom & full kitchen refit with a glass roof annex and a garden pod. Full wardrobe room which all in all cuts a questionable “3 bed” down to a 1 bed.

I get that people want to make places their own but why buy a newly refurbished flat that is overpriced and then re-refurbish it? There is absolutely no sense in it. You would maybe do it if it was your forever home but a temp home that will be turned into a rental or sold in a hand full or years? It is absolute madness.

Reactions: 3
It’s absolute madness. And the fact she locked her home account. Doesn’t scream proud. It screams I’m desperate for people to have a look and they’ll have to follow me to see this tit show.
Tiffany has 35k followers on her home account!

No vlog again. I guess being a judgemental hole takes up all her time

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
The not vlogging is just so weird. I mean the only reason that she is wasting her life savings on this flat is surely for content. And then she isn't even using it?
I would be so scared if i were her. She hasn't posted an ad all week and the last one she did was about her dog that isn't even her dog. Shes fucked up her career so badly by accepting every single paid gig that came her way and now she is re-doing a done flat. What an arse.

Another day another free food package. eggslut sent her a box with bacon, cheese, eggs and buns for a cook along but she basically isn’t doing it as when she films the laptop screen her camera is off whereas other people on the zoom are coming along.
Wouldn’t surprise me if she just bins the free food.
Also saying she and Matt nearly cried when egg slut opened in London. Is she on crack?
Matt nearly cried 🤣 howling

Ev

Everything is always sooo overdramatic with her. She acts like a child. She thinks people actually care but they do not.

Imagine flogging fricking boxes as an affiliate link...
“Matt always asks for these” who cares about Matt! He’s such a strange creature, looks embarrassed to be with her, but sticks around for the free ride.
Don’t get me started on his menswear collection 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
How is she not embarrassed to post that her boyfriend asks her to buy him pants? She posts this almost daily around ANY sale/holiday/occasion.

Matt is a big baby. Matt wants pants, loungewear, cookies for breakfast etc etc. Fucks sake Matt. Grow a pair, get your debit card out and buy your own pants 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Matt is vile. He's such a freeloader off emily. She's awful too obviously

Reactions: 4
my husband would be mortified if I went on insta and said he wants boxers or me to bake cookies for him. It’s so cringe that she keeps doing on about what boxers or jumper her wants for Valentine’s Day.
Isnt he the same bloke that makes zero effort for things like Valentine’s Day anyway? so why the hell would he want anything?!

did anyone see her post about the cake she got? She said she was crying... what a weirdo. It’s a bleeping cake.

Reactions: 9
She's so sad. Anyone who got that PR package got a cake. They didn't think of her especially
Exactly! It was so generic, and probably sent to hundreds of influencers and she’s crying? What a weirdo. She acts like all this PR stuff is a bit surprise when she literally spent all yesterday showing off free food.

Reactions: 5
I’m sure the valentines PR will be another punch in the face about Matt “he didn’t get me this, he doesn’t like valentines, we aren’t doing anything” but will happily show off all the free tit she’s getting to rub it in his face. At this point I don’t understand why she’s with him, they sound like completely different people.. but maybe they work so well cause they’re both bums with no real purpose

Reactions: 6
She keeps saying that she tried to get that cake for her birthday but couldn’t. How sad / much of a control freak is she to buy her own cake? Does Matt not do anything at all?

She keeps saying that she tried to get that cake for her birthday but couldn’t. How sad / much of a control freak is she to buy her own cake? Does Matt not do anything at all?
She certainly has some weird pleasure in putting in down online / making him seem incapable

On twitter she’s going on about ‘buy yourself the flowers’. She’s so bitter her bloke makes zero effort.

Reactions: 3
On twitter she’s going on about ‘buy yourself the flowers’. She’s so bitter her bloke makes zero effort.
She always posts that shite every year because Matt makes zero effort. He is a slob like she is.

Reactions: 2
Her life actually depresses me. I can’t believe she’s meant to be a lifestyle blogger. All she does is link the same old tit over and over again. Fresh pasta anyone?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her life actually depresses me. I can’t believe she’s meant to be a lifestyle blogger. All she does is link the same old tit over and over again. Fresh pasta anyone?
I like carbs... But she eats a lot. Not much protein or veg.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.