Em Sheldon #7 Flat reno troubles & takouts galore, my bath can’t fit through the door!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is pathetic. She’s not even living there so can’t be that bad. I lived and worked in my house whilst it was being extended, she really needs to shut up and grow. Pathetic whinger. As for sending her friends that picture, Jesus. im so glad I don’t have friends that send me pictures of themselves looking for validation and nice comments. How sad and insecure.

ps. I will start a new thread later tonight. Just need to draft the re cap haha.

Reactions: 6
The workers on her flat must be fuming. She’s bigged up to them they can get all this exposure and her #gifted Wickes and she’s literally given them the worst exposure saying how everything’s going wrong every day. I think it’s gone from her stories but she was saying something about how people spoke to her? They’ve probably, rightly, had a go at her!

She’s dangerously close to going down to 116k according to social blade. Follower purchase incoming!

Reactions: 8
If any of my friends sent me a picture like that whilst having professionals in to redecorate their 700k flat that didn’t need redecorating I’d tell them to get a bleeping grip and come back when they’ve got some real problems. Pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Who the duck are her friends and why is she sending them 'stressed out pics'?! Who does that?! Why would this have broken most people? Does she know any people?! She's moved OUT OF HER HOUSE during a renovation. She's basically let her other 'business' slide in the process. She is a useless useless cow and i hope she enjoys anything she gets gifted because she has shown herself up to be a proper dick through this process. She can't handle anything can she?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
If any of my friends sent me a picture like that whilst having professionals in to redecorate their 700k flat that didn’t need redecorating I’d tell them to get a bleeping grip and come back when they’ve got some real problems. Pathetic.
this is so correct! if at the age of 27 my friend was sending me pictures in a bleeping onesie crying about their renovation which was costing ££ I‘d be blocking her and thinking what a bleep! I just can’t understand her at all. She chose to have this work done so quit acting like a little baby and making drama. She’s really is pathetic, no resilience to deal with any minor problems. No idea how she gets through life to be honest.
and the person helping her with the renovation is clearly her mother!

New thread here: https://tattle.life/threads/em-shel...hinatown-has-will-never-turn-a-freebie.17706/

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.