Em Sheldon #6 crappy reels, begging for meals, repetitive swipe ups have no appeal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly it's not hard to find as soon as you know her mums name and the area you can find out loads. This is the thing with influences they share so much of their life's online it's dangerous..

Reactions: 3
Exactly it's not hard to find as soon as you know her mums name and the area you can find out loads. This is the thing with influences they share so much of their life's online it's dangerous..
Yes, there are some influencers who have posted about going away on vacation etc, then their address is online and they have got broken into.

Makes me cringe that she’s using a metal spoon in josies Le Cruset dish. Honestly Shel try looking after something once in your god damn life

Reactions: 5
Makes me cringe that she’s using a metal spoon in josies Le Cruset dish. Honestly Shel try looking after something once in your god damn life
She is such an idiot. No wonder everything she owns looks like tit. Josie should have left her instructions, lol.

Emma is liking tweets that say that in order for someone to be able to create a social media account, they should have to upload a copy of their ID (passport, driver's license, etc).
Her lack of awareness is astounding... many people do not even have a passport (60% of the US population DO NOT) or driver's license. She is off her head, belongs in China if she wants that kind of social media control.

Last edited:
She will go on a buying spree soon!

We need a title for thread 7! All ideas welcome

Reactions: 2
Semi jokey thread name:

Hypocrisy and envy do not make her cuter, Shel’s only happy living in the future.

Semi jokey thread name:

Hypocrisy and envy do not make her cuter, Shel’s only happy living in the future.
I like it!

can’t believe we’re soon onto another thread hahah.

any bathroom updates? She said something about tiles on her main account 🙄

Reactions: 1
I like it!

can’t believe we’re soon onto another thread hahah.

any bathroom updates? She said something about tiles on her main account 🙄
Currently talking about how white grout gets dirty even though she “cleans constantly” 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think she just thinks that dirt happens and its not her fault.

I just don't really understand because if she's going for these white tiles with gold marble look, then surely anything other than white grout is going to look pretty strange? I know there is a trend for white metro tiles with dark grey grout, but I personally think it doesn't look great and certainly wouldn't want it in a bathroom.

No bath updates yet guys, I'm getting stressed on her behalf.

Yeah white marble tiles are not going to suite anything but a light coloured grout. Guess you will have to scrub harder Shel love.

I wonder she’s sent the bath back and will keep the existing one but not mention it?

Haha Shelboy scrubbing? Good joke!

She definitely was sending the new one back, but I think she had ordered another one. I don't think keeping the old one even entered her head :rolleyes:

What is peoples problem with white grout. Just clean ya bleeping bathrooms regulary. Make sure you have good ventilation and go at your grout once every month or so with an appropriate product and it stays white.

Reactions: 4
From the same woman that refused to use her bath as it had a spider in it once and was hard to clean 🤔
And she didn’t really ever clean her last place before Covid because she was always gifted regular cleaning services for free!

Flat reno troubles and takouts galore, if only my bath could fit through the door 🤣

Honestly in relation to white grout, as said previously by others...if you make an effort to clean properly and actually dry tiles down that are part of/near baths and showers then there shouldn't be any problems! It's really not that hard to to that!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
OMG I forgot she has been working with Wickes for her bathroom - makes the whole bath not fitting farce even worse. Advertising their bathroom design service 🤦‍♀️

I'm watching the vlog whilst waiting for client sign off for some work, will post more soon!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.