Em Sheldon #6 crappy reels, begging for meals, repetitive swipe ups have no appeal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Flat reno troubles and takouts galore, if only my bath could fit through the door 🤣

Honestly in relation to white grout, as said previously by others...if you make an effort to clean properly and actually dry tiles down that are part of/near baths and showers then there shouldn't be any problems! It's really not that hard to to that!!
LOVE this so much 😂😂

Reactions: 2
One of the major things with bathrooms in the UK is that ventilation isn't great and it's very humid so you get mildew on the grout. Fan on, open window while getting ready then wipe down grout after showering etc and should be okay. Any grout needs cleaning a few times a year. She is just lazy. She would rather have dark so she doesn't see the dirt.

Holy tit. An entire vlog advertising bathroom design and not one person thought to check if the bath they chose could fit through the door!! HA!

Reactions: 5
Holy tit. An entire vlog advertising bathroom design and not one person thought to check if the bath they chose could fit through the door!! HA!
I particularly enjoyed the repeated mentions of how smoothly everything is going, with zero mentions of the bathtub that didn't fit. Not exactly giving her viewers all the facts for this ad is she.

That vlog! She says I’m so excited every 30 seconds. She can’t vlog for tit, talking at 100mph. It’s amazing she’s never improved. Going on about how great the bath is and how she can’t wait for it to be in. Absolute lol.

Reactions: 5
That vlog! She says I’m so excited every 30 seconds. She can’t vlog for tit, talking at 100mph. It’s amazing she’s never improved. Going on about how great the bath is and how she can’t wait for it to be in. Absolute lol.
She talks like she is on drugs.

Reactions: 3
She just babbles about complete tit. It’s painful to watch. She’s one of those people that when you listen to them speak you roll you’re eyes because they lie/exaggerate about everything.

She is deleting comments about the bath issue!
What have people been commenting?

Its just so fake isn't it. I mean fine she is sponsored by them but why does she have to over exaggerate everything. It makes it sounds so much less believable especially when she has shared on social media that the bath they chose didn't bloody fit!
Also imagine having a bleeping family face time about your tiles when you are her age!

She just babbles about complete tit. It’s painful to watch. She’s one of those people that when you listen to them speak you roll you’re eyes because they lie/exaggerate about everything.

What have people been commenting?
Well I commented that it was hardly the best advert for Wickes considering the bath issues.

Imagine paying someone to advertise your company and said person telling all her Instagram followers that the design doesn’t fit because nobody thought to measure properly.

She’s just so funny to watch isn’t she 😂
Also sounds like she’s annoying the bathroom fitter. She text him to ask if he had matched up all of the marble tiles...? And he replied with no, they’re meant to be random.
As if you’re going to get marble tiles to match up all the way through the room 😂

Sick of watching this moron shove free food into her gob
I can’t figure out why she always puts too much in her mouth so bits fall out again and goes all over her lips and face. It looks like a toddler trying to eat. Literally puts me off eating whatever she’s advertising, watching it come back out her mouth 🤢

• Sick
Sick of watching this moron shove free food into her gob
She is a gluttonous pig. No one wants to watch her stuffing her gob.

She’s just so funny to watch isn’t she 😂
Also sounds like she’s annoying the bathroom fitter. She text him to ask if he had matched up all of the marble tiles...? And he replied with no, they’re meant to be random.
As if you’re going to get marble tiles to match up all the way through the room 😂
LOL. The fitters will probably duck things up on purpose if she keeps badgering them... have heard stories like that before.

Reactions: 4
The insta post today - the dog in the video has been superimposed surely? My dog doesn’t react like that when I am walking behind him let alone exercising. 😬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.