Em Sheldon #6 crappy reels, begging for meals, repetitive swipe ups have no appeal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah it's really not! It is a nice area though, if I hadn't settled post uni in the Midlands I would have moved to Leeds. I don't know why she didn't buy up there, would have got so much more for her money and been actually close to some nice places and countryside.
On behalf of all of Yorkshire, Please don’t send her back up here. We’ve had enough of her x

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Defo! For what she bought her flat for in london you could buy a massive detached 5 bed in a really nice area. I’m trying to buy in north Leeds at the moment, sadly my budget is nowhere near what she paid for her flat!! Bloody influencers!
Literally. Where I live it's exactly the same. Just be grateful that you wont be saddled with a mortgage that must be enormous and a bit terrifying if ever she stops getting work opportunities. I just don't understand how they can afford to buy when their income is so up and down. I can imagine she isn't mature to have a good savings pot built up either.

There's some lovely bits of north Leeds, I spent a summer working in Headingley and loved it. Good luck with buying, it's stressful but will be so worth it 🥰

Reactions: 3
Things is if she was really passionate about living in london then spending £777k on the flat would be worth it (to her). I know London is expensive but it reflects the relative competitiveness of the market there (which could change with COVID) and the fact you have so many options on your doorstep for dining, work, entertainment, travel. What I don’t get is if she is still going on about what she could buy in Yorkshire, why didn’t she buy there if she feels that way??

I live in a northern city, in an area with high house prices due to the schools and communities links. I could dwell on the fact I could buy more in the shire county where Im from but I don’t. Because I want to live here and I’m happy here and paying what I did for my house was worth it.

she’s constantly wishing for something else. It’s sad because she’s clearly not 100% happy with her choices. I wonder if she actually bought in london to keep Matt happy because it’s clear that she’s not really that happy being there

Reactions: 5
Last years EmTalks accounts are viewable online but I'd be very interested to see how this year's compare.

Reactions: 2
Yeah @Lechat it's all relative. It is only really worth it if you want to be somewhere and given her regular dreams about New York and living outside of London it doesn't appear that her heart really is there. Was she so insecure about her relationship that she bought that flat just to please him? It's all a bit strange. I think part of the problem is that she probably has had her heart set on getting a place in London for a while, and it took so long to happen that maybe she doesn't want it anymore.

Yeah @Lechat it's all relative. It is only really worth it if you want to be somewhere and given her regular dreams about New York and living outside of London it doesn't appear that her heart really is there. Was she so insecure about her relationship that she bought that flat just to please him? It's all a bit strange. I think part of the problem is that she probably has had her heart set on getting a place in London for a while, and it took so long to happen that maybe she doesn't want it anymore.
I can understand her wanting to move to London 18 months ago but I can't fathom why she would still plough ahead with a purchase when it became obvious that the events she so loves to be able to attend were all going to be covid-cancelled anyway. I think she was just desperate to be able to shout "Look! I'm a London property owner. I've made it!" Sad really.

Literally. Where I live it's exactly the same. Just be grateful that you wont be saddled with a mortgage that must be enormous and a bit terrifying if ever she stops getting work opportunities. I just don't understand how they can afford to buy when their income is so up and down. I can imagine she isn't mature to have a good savings pot built up either.

There's some lovely bits of north Leeds, I spent a summer working in Headingley and loved it. Good luck with buying, it's stressful but will be so worth it 🥰
Thank you! Oh god yeah the thought of the mortgage on that is horrifying - they must have incredible brokers. Picturing trying to explain her ‘career’ to one of them 🥴

Reactions: 1
Thank you! Oh god yeah the thought of the mortgage on that is horrifying - they must have incredible brokers. Picturing trying to explain her ‘career’ to one of them 🥴
I saw that even successful "influencers" often have a hard time getting a mortgage approved as it is not a stable career/income. I am surprised she got approved.

I saw that even successful "influencers" often have a hard time getting a mortgage approved as it is not a stable career/income. I am surprised she got approved.
It is baffling isn’t it!

Also I don’t even follow her but her stupid reels keep coming up on my insta explore page and they make me want to cringe myself inside out, hooowwww does she still have any followers left I swear to god 🤣🤣

Wow, interesting info!
I think its easy ish to find her mums house as it’s in that village and the garden is fairly obvious.

Just online searching her mums details. Found her mysterious dad too.. He moved out of the family home in 2013 moved to anouther area of Leeds before moving to Wakefield..
Wow. The mysterious dad that she alludes to being abusive and always says she will talk about but never does.

I wonder if it does not show up on Google because I am not in the UK.

I've tried to search her sad online to see if he was ever charged with anything but nothing comes up... He loves with anouther women now from what I've found online 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.