Em Sheldon #6 crappy reels, begging for meals, repetitive swipe ups have no appeal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact her home account has only 6.5k followers says it all... her engagement is so so so terrible!

Reactions: 4
Remember all the fuss she made about London going into tier 4... where’s the sympathy and solidarity for all the people put in tier 4 eh?? Waiting for your tweets Shel you selfish twit. She only cared about London going into tier 4 because she couldn’t eat out!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
A few have done more digging. That AUD isn’t where the price came from. The £777,500 was found from another source. The £785,000 AUD is an error by the looks of it, but the picture is right. It is definitely the £777,500. The AUD is misleading. Unless you are infact Em and know the £443,000 is what was paid?? 🤪😂
I’m just shocked that her sloppy half arse attempt at blogging has allowed her to buy something that expensive, it’s slightly annoying 😒

Reactions: 5
Those cookies from earlier look like pure dog tit 🤮
Also... are we waiting for some big reveal about what was sent in the orange LV box? 🥱

Reactions: 3
I’m just shocked that her sloppy half arse attempt at blogging has allowed her to buy something that expensive, it’s slightly annoying 😒
Let’s be honest, she could save a lot more then most because before lockdown and corona she got holidays for free, clothes for free, ate out for free and was sent a tit load of make up, toiletries, flowers etc....all the stuff that normal folks have to pay for.

And if I’m honest, her mum probably helped with a deposit and is likely a guarantor too. She did not purchase this on her own as much as she likes to claim she did.

There is nothing boss witch about our orange thin skinned bleep, she’s a sloppy third rate influencer who has to get Mummy Shel to help her out with all aspects of her life so don’t be annoyed. You have likely achieved a lot more then she has through hard work, grit and perseverance.

Reactions: 8
Let’s be honest, she could save a lot more then most because before lockdown and corona she got holidays for free, clothes for free, ate out for free and was sent a tit load of make up, toiletries, flowers etc....all the stuff that normal folks have to pay for.

And if I’m honest, her mum probably helped with a deposit and is likely a guarantor too. She did not purchase this on her own as much as she likes to claim she did.

There is nothing boss witch about our orange thin skinned bleep, she’s a sloppy third rate influencer who has to get Mummy Shel to help her out with all aspects of her life so don’t be annoyed. You have likely achieved a lot more then she has through hard work, grit and perseverance.
This is what really sticks in my throat, she has the audacity to write a blog on money saving advice when she has hardly had to pay for anything the past 5 or more years! She is sooo out of touch! I remember in her blog she said she started saving when she was 15 or 16 something like that as if she was such a boss babe even then. However she wasn’t paying board to her mother so everything she earned she kept. I had no other option but to move out at 16 due to my circumstances circumstances so all the money I earned went on feeding and clothing myself and my first baby (imagine having to pay for your own food 😮!!) as much as I would’ve loved to have saved all my money at that age I couldn’t and neither could most people 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Loool as a result of someone finding her flat on here I’ve realised I am her neighbour!! Not close neighbour but like 10 minute walk, my road name begins with a ‘H’ for those of you who are interested and it’s more towards the tube station. Hope that helps! I’ll keep you guys posted if I see her (I haven’t yet interestingly!) but @Lechat is right, there is a massive sainsburys very close by to where we live. Also it’s absolute bullshit when she says everything is in walking distance (and by everything I mean Kensington). I mean it is, but you’d just get the bus or cycle lol, it’s much easier. Also bullshit when she says her gym wasn’t open for ages, David Lloyd was open until quite recently lol

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Loool as a result of someone finding her flat on here I’ve realised I am her neighbour!! Not close neighbour but like 10 minute walk, my road name begins with a ‘H’ for those of you who are interested and it’s more towards the tube station. Hope that helps! I’ll keep you guys posted if I see her (I haven’t yet interestingly!) but @Lechat is right, there is a massive sainsburys very close by to where we live. Also it’s absolute bullshit when she says everything is in walking distance (and by everything I mean Kensington). I mean it is, but you’d just get the bus or cycle lol, it’s much easier. Also bullshit when she says her gym wasn’t open for ages, David Lloyd was open until quite recently lol
I guess David Lloyd wasn't gifting her a free membership anymore...

Reactions: 5
I just went on her home account... so I assume she hasn’t had any renovations done yet? She’s tagging away companies to do her kitchen trying to get freebies. Maybe she should spend less on designer goods and save so she can do her renovation and sleep on a proper bed. #anythingforafreebie

Reactions: 6
she didn’t go to the gym because it wasn’t free!! If it was free she would have 100% gone

Reactions: 7
she didn’t go to the gym because it wasn’t free!! If it was free she would have 100% gone
Lol this is true! Also not sure if this has been spoken about on here, I’m sure it has. But her voice - it irritates the hell out of me, she sounds like one of those people that needs to cough to get her voice sounding normal (if you know what I mean!), constantly sounds like she’s got a sore throat

Reactions: 9
Lol this is true! Also not sure if this has been spoken about on here, I’m sure it has. But her voice - it irritates the hell out of me, she sounds like one of those people that needs to cough to get her voice sounding normal (if you know what I mean!), constantly sounds like she’s got a sore throat
Yes it is very raspy.

Reactions: 2
I think the effort of trying to disguise her northern accent and speaking at a million miles an hour contributes to that. Girl needs to stop attempting to fake everything.
I don’t know if anyone’s seen her early YouTube videos but she has a lot stronger northern accent in them compared to now, it’s almost like she’s trying to put on a fake voice

I don’t know if anyone’s seen her early YouTube videos but she has a lot stronger northern accent in them compared to now, it’s almost like she’s trying to put on a fake voice
was just about to say this! I remember her old YouTube intro and her accent was sooo strong! I don’t understand why she bangs on about Yorkshire so much but then hides her accent? 🤷‍♀️ Is it because she thinks nobody with a northern accent could possibly drive a ‘RaNgey’ and live in a HOUSE WITH THEIR OWN FRONT DOOR AND PRIVATE GARDEN in FuLhaM 🙃

@chanelover96 amazing you live close by! I always think she must catch the tube to Kensington because walking that distance daily would be crazy. She used to say she hated the tube but not heard that for a while so imagine Matt makes her use it.

her accent has def changed. She’s put on that fake posh voice that all influencers seem to use now.

@chanelover96 amazing you live close by! I always think she must catch the tube to Kensington because walking that distance daily would be crazy. She used to say she hated the tube but not heard that for a while so imagine Matt makes her use it.

her accent has def changed. She’s put on that fake posh voice that all influencers seem to use now.
yeah there is no way she takes a 2 hr walk every day to get a bleeping cookie or whatever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.