Em Sheldon #6 crappy reels, begging for meals, repetitive swipe ups have no appeal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've noticed we've got a lot of new members on Emily's thread, that only comment on here (yes, i have been up since 3 with a poorly baby). Em is that you? Are you pulling a mod on us? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ no offence new members I'm just having a laugh

Reactions: 4
I've noticed we've got a lot of new members on Emily's thread, that only comment on here (yes, i have been up since 3 with a poorly baby). Em is that you? Are you pulling a mod on us? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ no offence new members I'm just having a laugh
She creates her own fan pages so wouldnā€™t surprise me if sheā€™s adding to the convo.šŸ¤£

Reactions: 5
Iā€™m new. Have also commented on Lydiaā€™s page. Swear Iā€™m not Em!

ps-hope your baby gets better soon so you can sleep in past 3am!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
ems house say 785,000 Australian dollars not pounds on that photo of estate agents from google images? Which would make it around Ā£443,000

Iā€™m new. Have also commented on Lydiaā€™s page. Swear Iā€™m not Em!

ps-hope your baby gets better soon so you can sleep in past 3am!
I've lurked on Tattle for a while, eventually made an account so I could view attachments, and then finally was compelled to post comments on account of Shelboy and Lydiot's antics on social media.

Reactions: 7
Well itā€™s 10am and boss babe Shel hasnā€™t even got up yet by the looks of it! Soooo busy

• Haha
ems house say 785,000 Australian dollars not pounds on that photo of estate agents from google images? Which would make it around Ā£443,000
A few have done more digging. That AUD isnā€™t where the price came from. The Ā£777,500 was found from another source. The Ā£785,000 AUD is an error by the looks of it, but the picture is right. It is definitely the Ā£777,500. The AUD is misleading. Unless you are infact Em and know the Ā£443,000 is what was paid?? šŸ¤ŖšŸ˜‚

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I found the estate agent brochure for it on an international site and it said the asking price was 785,000 Gbp. I think the link from the picture on google images takes you to the estate agents Australian site so possibly the amount has auto converted.

no way could she buy a 2/3 bed flat in a good part of London for 400k!

Reactions: 1
I found the estate agent brochure for it on an international site and it said the asking price was 785,000 Gbp. I think the link from the picture on google images takes you to the estate agents Australian site so possibly the amount has auto converted.

Home inside a house with it's own fron door I'll have you know

• Haha

Oh did you! The brochure. I didnā€™t get that far. Knew the AUD was an error should have been Ā£ and seen the Ā£777,500 from another source.

Oh did you! The brochure. I didnā€™t get that far. Knew the AUD was an error should have been Ā£ and seen the Ā£777,500 from another source.
Some of her posts have so few comments. One recent Herbalife post has 30 comments. Yet she can afford a Ā£777k flat? Why are brands paying her for such little engagement? Honestly baffled.

Reactions: 6
She constantly goes on about her future home up north or the cotswolds

Especially on her home account. I have never seen someone run a home account so badly. So negative.

Imagine creating a home account for your new flat and showing no one any photos or videos of the place, being completely negative and then constantly going on about your future home you want to manifest in the cotswolds.

She has shared more stories on her home account of a hypothetical future cotswolds home than her actual flat she bought and lives in.

She goes on about it every single week.
Ps she 100% writes DMs to herself.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
So embarrassing. Sheā€™s purchased in London thinking thatā€™s where she should be (and to suit Matt the lodger) and now sheā€™s envious of all the influencers that have savvily moved out of London giving themselves a nice big property.
The problem with Em is she doesnā€™t know herself. She just copies others. I honestly would be surprised if she panic sells the flat soon:

So embarrassing. Sheā€™s purchased in London thinking thatā€™s where she should be (and to suit Matt the lodger) and now sheā€™s envious of all the influencers that have savvily moved out of London giving themselves a nice big property.
The problem with Em is she doesnā€™t know herself. She just copies others. I honestly would be surprised if she panic sells the flat soon:
Exactly I completely expect her to sell up. The price has already fallen on it. Que the...

ā€œIt wasnā€™t right, too much work needed doneā€ or
ā€œThere is a dream home came up north and I couldnā€™t turn it downā€
ā€œNeeded to be closer to my ā€˜ā€™officeā€™ā€™)šŸ˜‚

She panic bought and has now found herself with a huge mortgage, a terrible investment, overpaid, Ā£Ā£Ā£ā€™s to pay in reno work that wonā€™t add a single penny of value onto place and isnā€™t required in a area is not up and coming. All for a bit of instagram engagement. She has no one to blame but herself. She will no doubt blame EVERYONE else.

You are right, she doesnā€™t have a clue what she wants. Her inauthenticity has lead her down this road that she has to continue to lie. She isnā€™t smart enough to keep up the pretence and it must be exhausting.

Ad aff and a swipe up on the pjs you just said you got as a gift from your family! Em you're actually gross. I hope you see this.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.