Em Sheldon #6 crappy reels, begging for meals, repetitive swipe ups have no appeal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would bet that she does walk it. Remember we sussed out a while ago that she clearly doesn’t live there as her step count was so high. So we knew all along she never lived in Chelsea or South Ken as she was doing so many steps just to pick up from her ‘local’.

She is honestly obsessed with South Kensington. She just trots straight over as if no other areas in London exist.

Reactions: 3
I would bet that she does walk it. Remember we sussed out a while ago that she clearly doesn’t live there as her step count was so high. So we knew all along she never lived in Chelsea or South Ken as she was doing so many steps just to pick up from her ‘local’.

She is honestly obsessed with South Kensington. She just trots straight over as if no other areas in London exist.
This is how I feel too! There’s so many amazing areas of London! It’s such a diverse city with so much to learn, see and do. It’s steeped in history. All Emma wants to do is prance around south Ken taking photos of multi million pound houses and then searching them on rightmove to “masifest” her future. It’s so bizarre and really shows how vapid and unfulfilled her life is.

Reactions: 7
How many times has she organised her life into boxes? I’ve no idea what she even means. When doing my extension I packed up my belongings and paid for a storage unit. I didn’t make up bullshit about organising my life.

oh and now she’s consulting her architect and builder about changing the window. Uh huh. But the planning application for the glass roof is already in allegedly! Without deciding on how this other window needs to be changed 🧐 what architect would produce a half arsed plan like that? She is so foolish, why lie about having planning for that glass roof. There’s none lodged on the council site!

Attachments

Reactions: 5
“The extension roof” 😂. You’re putting a glass panel on top of a stupid gap.. it’s completely pointless and will add no value.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lol she’s posted an LV unboxing. Bag was less than 1k and she’s complaining the shoulder strap is flimsy and the interior doesn’t have LV monogram. She also admits she ruins things like her Gucci marmont which only lasted 2 years. Why buy expensive bags if you’re going to ruin them, like a designer bag should last longer even if used regularly

Reactions: 2
Lol she’s posted an LV unboxing. Bag was less than 1k and she’s complaining the shoulder strap is flimsy and the interior doesn’t have LV monogram. She also admits she ruins things like her Gucci marmont which only lasted 2 years. Why buy expensive bags if you’re going to ruin them, like a designer bag should last longer even if used regularly
Do you think it is a real LV bag??

Do you think it is a real LV bag??
not sure! She has some waffle at the beginning saying she rang LV and they said it’s hard to get hold of this bag, the. she asked her US friend who said it’s a must have bag and then the exact second she was on the phone to LV it came back in stock?? Absolute chaos. She cannot articulate anything clearly. She also implied it was the present maple was guarding on insta but then said LV sent it to her on the video. Def suspicious.

Last edited:
she looks an absolute state??? Can’t even whack the #gifted #ad #aff straighteners through and put a bit of serum on ffs? And the outfit :ROFLMAO:
Wow. Her hair is so frizzy and dry. It looks damaged. Isn't she gifted a load of hair products? It looks awful.

I can't believe how fast and incoherently she speaks in her videos. She gives me anxiety when I watch

I can't believe how fast and incoherently she speaks in her videos. She gives me anxiety when I watch
It is so offputting. I don't know if it is cause she lacks confidence or if she has ADHD or something.

Why do people crawl up her arse so much. Her hair looks a state
View attachment 366303
She makes no sense... why would not colouring your hair for 25 weeks destroy it? For a normal person, their hair would be healthier... I know mine is. It looks like she has damaged it with purple shampoo and heat tools.

If my hair was like that I would have a treatment and a wrap on it every day. Oiling it up, trying to do something. She has so many products. Use them you dumb bleep. Use some serum, get some bleeping frizz ease up in this witch.

If my hair was like that I would have a treatment and a wrap on it every day. Oiling it up, trying to do something. She has so many products. Use them you dumb bleep. Use some serum, get some bleeping frizz ease up in this witch.
No reason Matt couldn't trim the ends. My husband has done mine no problem.

Reactions: 1
She needs a good three inches off those ratty ends. her hair looks so grey she’s been abusing purple shampoo whic is mega drying.

The filler she’s had in her nose might have created a better shape from the side but from the front it looks worse than before she got filler.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.