Em Sheldon #6 crappy reels, begging for meals, repetitive swipe ups have no appeal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah there is no way she takes a 2 hr walk every day to get a bleeping cookie or whatever
I think she does walk as there’s no way to do a swipe up/aff link to TFL, and no gifted Oyster cards to be had. I don’t know why she doesn’t just run to get her bread, it would at least cut the journey time down. Then she could get her workout and sourdough run out of the way by 10am and attempt an actually 12-14 hour day of work.

Reactions: 3
That video! I don’t know what’s worse...her lank dry disgusting hair, her terrible outfit or the fact that you can see she hasn’t decorated the back of her tree in the mirror!

agree on comments about her hair. Mine is in really good condition after this year as I’ve not styled it much and been taking good care of it with masks and oils. I actually can’t believe how awful hers looks especially when she is PAID to promote hair care products!

Also the Alma BB is always in stock online so what is she lying for! I know because I have my eye on one and go on to admire it constantly 😊

Reactions: 4
She’s so far up mollie mae’s arse it’s unreal. Always tweeting her in the hope of a reply.

Reactions: 1
Wow her hair really is terrible on her last video as you all have said. Surprised she let a video out looking like that... also again spending on an expensive designer handbag but hasn’t refurbed her house. That tree looks horrendous too. Wonder what goes through her mind when she watches the video back when editing...

She is extremely sloppy. The latest unboxing video proves that. Incoherent mumbling. Shabby tree and extremely damaged hair. This is what happens when your loyalty to a hair product changes weekly depending on who is going to pay you or give it to you for free.

Anyone else with hair in that condition would stop applying heat and work on deep conditioning and trims. Not our em.

Her nose job is honestly so so bad. Her nose honestly was absolutely fine before. The injections make it look very big from the front and swamps her face from the front.

Reactions: 4
In her daily thoughts she says ‘new year, same me with a few tweaks’ I wonder if she’s referring to more filler!!

Reactions: 2
Do we have any Em related predictions for 2021? I feel like her content is drying up, and has been for ages (lol). Perhaps a proposal on the cards post house renovations?

Reactions: 2
Do we have any Em related predictions for 2021? I feel like her content is drying up, and has been for ages (lol). Perhaps a proposal on the cards post house renovations?
Hmm. I don't see Matt proposing unless Em drugs him and forces it herself. He seems immature...just like her.

Reactions: 7
Anyone notice how Em comments on all influencers Instagram posts to try and get more engagement? Always sucking up to people

Reactions: 10
I honestly don’t know where Em goes with her content this year. It’s clear she bought followers in 2020 so there’s no evidence of natural growth. She works with a very odd bunch of brands as she’s not really an influencer with a niche like fashion or fitness. She tries to do everything so she can grab ad work with any brand but the result is chaotic and bounces from alcohol to protein bars to beef jerky. Just not coherent. She admitted in one of those quick book videos that she has no business plan and it shows. I think she will just keep doing the same thing, pushing aff links and doing whatever work she can until the money dries up.
the retail sector is in dire straits due to Covid, so I imagine alot of retailers will cut their marketing budgets. Also worth remembering many retailers are on the brink - debenhams, topshop, new look, etc. and there’s so may influencers to work with these days. Em just doesn’t have the numbers to compete any more.
alot of influencers are getting engaged and having a baby which is handy content during what could be quite a bleak period for many influencers. I can’t see Em getting engaged any time soon. And she would want an Elle Darby style engagement (I.e. planned for content) but no way would Matt participate in that!

Reactions: 5
I can’t believe this. em agreeing with another blogger who is too scared to go outside and shoot photos because of covid?? I honestly clicked her account thinking she would be a teacher or nurse!
Are they bleeping serious?!

• Haha
Are they bleeping serious?!
i actually can’t believe they are both so thick and ignorant to complain they can’t go out and shoot because of covid. Like what the actual duck.

Reactions: 9
I can’t believe this. em agreeing with another blogger who is too scared to go outside and shoot photos because of covid?? I honestly clicked her account thinking she would be a teacher or nurse!
Em actually needs to shut the duck up. She has been going out to restaurants, etc. She is far from "scared."

Another dreary TikTok from Emma with the same outfits as she’s already posted behind her tree, she’s really scraping the content barrel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.