Em Sheldon #6 crappy reels, begging for meals, repetitive swipe ups have no appeal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just like Em I’m a northerner living in London who had planned to travel on 23rd. Also like her, I have a job that I can do from home. (So lucky, really respect and feel for those keeping everything going in person).

Knowing I was going to be travelling and visiting loved ones I began isolating on 13th (no positive test or symptoms but better to be safe than harm family since I have the luxury of being able to isolate) in line with the 10 day period. Yes Tier 4 has been announced today and yes I have travelled up north (by car and now keeping away from my mum until Wednesday).

Not Em when she knows she’s about to see vulnerable family - Harrods, Bicester, lodge for drinks, handbag and ring shopping, hotel stays, meals out, popping out for coffees, massages etc. Instead of using her brain to create interesting content from home for just 10 days, like plenty of other influencers have for most of this year.

Honestly.. today’s announcement will keep her family, and town, safe from her!

Reactions: 16
I’m usually a lurker in this girl but I cannot hold it is any longer.
I’m welsh and I’ve been in lockdown the entire year, whilst pregnant. I didn’t see my husband for 6 months as he was stuck in US. I attended every hospital appointment alone and gave birth alone in an isolated section of the hospital as my husband and mum tested positive for covid when I went into labour, my daughter was delivered via emergency c section in the Covid theatre, for the first 5 days of her life she only saw me with a surgical mask on my face.
I take comfort in the knowledge that I was able to birth a healthy daughter in extreme circumstances and that many people have had it worse than me.

This moron gave no shits about the Welsh, Northern Irish or the northerners of this country, her precious Yorkshire was in lockdown when London wasn’t and she still didn’t care and here she is moaning because she turned down a supposed free holiday and she can’t go and get her free shite from her mums spare room!! She reeks of jealousy and bitterness. If everything she saw at Bicester Village was sooo affordable why couldn’t she of put her hand in her pocket and gone on her holidays instead of posting passive aggressive tweets about her ‘mates’ on her Twitter! She’s mainly mad because her god damn birthday month is ‘ruined’ and she won’t be able to get an ‘Ad pr’ meal and go and collect her gifted Whiskey from her ‘family home’
I’m a year younger than Em and christ alive we are worlds apart, she acts like a bratty child. If she’s that bothered just get in your car (that Mathew drives) and sod off back to Yorkshire instead of playing the victim and acting the hero for staying in your shithole flat in London!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
So much love to everyone. Still cannot get over the announcement or the reactions on social media from people like Em. My gran died recently (not from COVID) and I had only seen her once this year trying to keep her safe. It has been a really tough time for everyone and now not to be able to see my family for Christmas is the cherry on a really tit cake. I don’t even live in the south east yet feel as though we are being punished for people like em swanning around for the past three weeks spreading the virus.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
@Cooksie your post is spot on. youve made a good decision to isolate and decrease the risk that you have the virus before seeing your family. Em totally could have done this. I think her anger is the realisation that she has carried on going here there and everywhere and now can’t see her family in good faith as she could have it. She chose to put luxury shopping and a hotel stay for content over seeing her family and now she’s paying the price.

@Just having a nose congratulations on your baby girl 💐 I hope everything is going well for you. It must have been a really uncertain time with your husband not around and then getting Covid. Like you say you have to remember the positives, and the main thing is your baby arrived safely.

I totally agree that em didn’t give a fig about the other parts of the country when locked down. Youre right that parts of Scotland and Wales have been under tough restrictions for a while now and Northern Ireland also went back to a lockdown. It’s been proper tit for a lot of people for a long time.

ive Had it up to here with influencers moaning though, they’ve had the luxury of working from home and being able to travel (remember em went to Cotswolds with her family). So many people didn’t have that.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
@Cooksie your post is spot on. youve made a good decision to isolate and decrease the risk that you have the virus before seeing your family. Em totally could have done this. I think her anger is the realisation that she has carried on going here there and everywhere and now can’t see her family in good faith as she could have it. She chose to put luxury shopping and a hotel stay for content over seeing her family and now she’s paying the price.

@Just having a nose congratulations on your baby girl 💐 I hope everything is going well for you. It must have been a really uncertain time with your husband not around and then getting Covid. Like you say you have to remember the positives, and the main thing is your baby arrived safely.

I totally agree that em didn’t give a fig about the other parts of the country when locked down. Youre right that parts of Scotland and Wales have been under tough restrictions for a while now and Northern Ireland also went back to a lockdown. It’s been proper tit for a lot of people for a long time.

ive Had it up to here with influencers moaning though, they’ve had the luxury of working from home and being able to travel (remember em went to Cotswolds with her family). So many people didn’t have that.
Thank you so much for your kind words 🥰 I hope I’ve done this quote thing correctly I’m new to this!!

completely forgot she went for a little jaunt to the Cotswolds.. of course it was an ‘Ad pr’ trip but she tipped them 25p guys so it’s okay! It’s okay for her to swan around the place if there’s a freebie in it but god forbid people travel when they’re paying for themselves.
Does she really expect us all to believe she turned down loads of HUGE JOBS ABROAD when she’s flogging Shwepps 😂 the post got under 600 likes and this fool is trying to make out she had work trips to the Maldives cancelled because she’s wanted to be safe!
She is trying to say she put other people’s perception of her in front of going to see her family, well I think you’re a bloody idiot so 🤷‍♀️ Guess that failed didn’t it! Sorry for the rant, but like it has been said I am sick to death of these influencers preaching to us commoners how to live our lives, they’re literally nobodies with an iPhone and some fake followers blagging free clothes and free meals, it makes me sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Seems the orange bleep has been reading Tattle Life. Let’s be clear we aren’t happy about Tier 4 or cackling at someone’s hurt we’re calling out her lies, drama and hysterics . Her attention seeking when there are millions impacted and a lot in far worse situations then her is what is sickening and twisted. duck you Em, you really are a selfish attention seeking bleep who needs to have a word with herself.
Who the duck is laughing at people going into Teir 4?! We ALL want this to go away im honestly so confused?

Reactions: 1
I thought Em used to go on and on about how seriously she took COVID?

Then she replies “spot on” to this tweet. My god the girl is thick.
344A403E-A9C5-49FC-85BE-D85DC0D978B5.jpeg

Reactions: 7
I thought Em used to go on and on about how seriously she took COVID?

Then she replies “spot on” to this tweet. My god the girl is thick.View attachment 354434
Wow. What an utter bleep. She goes on about her grandparents but here she is agreeing with a comment alluding that covid is no biggie because the average age of death is 80s...yikes

Reactions: 2
Wow. What an utter bleep. She goes on about her grandparents but here she is agreeing with a comment alluding that covid is no biggie because the average age of death is 80s...yikes
I bet good money she’ll delete it now it’s been pointed out on here. We should charge the tone deaf selfish bleep consultancy fees.m

Reactions: 4
And the 99.9% survival rate (its actually 99% which is 10x lower)

Reactions: 1
Not to mention all the people suffering from long covid (neurological, liver, heart, kidney, lung issues etc)
Yep. And it’s not just about deaths, staff in ITUs and A&Es across the country are exhausted and stretched more than they’ve ever been before

Reactions: 4
She is a walking talking contradiction.

She can’t keep up with her own ‘morals’ one minute she shaming people going go the shops the next minute she herself is going to shops all over london even making vlogs and doesn’t even buy anything.

She is complaining about people going on holiday, then likes and positively comments on peoples holiday posts of people posting in Dubai etc.

She moaned for the most part of this year about how high risk matt and her brother and family are etc then next minute she is agreeing with a post belittling the effects of the virus and has been eating out with matt and staying in hotels once the freebees rolled in again.

Also who is she kidding. She has not turned done huge jobs abroad 🤥🤥 her last youtube sponsored video (Neutrogena) uploaded about 2-3 weeks ago has approx 500 views 😳.

As we all know she reads here so que the fake heavily redacted and heavily edited insta story email snippet “”proving”” she had a job offer.

• Heart
I'm convinced that half the Insta DM's that turn up as screenshots in her stories with names etc blanked out are fictitious.

Most likely sent to herself from the puppy that isn't her puppy.

She is a walking talking contradiction.

She can’t keep up with her own ‘morals’ one minute she shaming people going go the shops the next minute she herself is going to shops all over london even making vlogs and doesn’t even buy anything.

She is complaining about people going on holiday, then likes and positively comments on peoples holiday posts of people posting in Dubai etc.

She moaned for the most part of this year about how high risk matt and her brother and family are etc then next minute she is agreeing with a post belittling the effects of the virus and has been eating out with matt and staying in hotels once the freebees rolled in again.

Also who is she kidding. She has not turned done huge jobs abroad 🤥🤥 her last youtube sponsored video (Neutrogena) uploaded about 2-3 weeks ago has approx 500 views 😳.

As we all know she reads here so que the fake heavily redacted and heavily edited insta story email snippet “”proving”” she had a job offer.
what a great post 👏🏻 I agree with everything you say! It’s the contradiction and hypocrisy that is so obvious with Em. She needs to own her choice. I can imagine she is upset etc but tough tit now. We as a country are in a bad place as of this morning and people that have been doing unnecessary tit like visiting Bicester village and meeting their mates for dinner need to own their contribution to the mess.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.