Em Sheldon #6 crappy reels, begging for meals, repetitive swipe ups have no appeal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else loving watching her ruin Josie’s Le Cruset pots and using metal spoons on them? 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She's such a twit. She isn't going to have any equity to release. She isn't adding value to the property. It was already done to a goodish spec. If she'd got somewhere that hadn't been touched in 60 years then maybe. Clueless

Anyone else loving watching her ruin Josie’s Le Cruset pots and using metal spoons on them? 🤣
Shes a rude witch. No care or respect for anything. Sloppy

Reactions: 5
Funny because valuations for re mortgages rarely look inside the house. So no hun they won’t see your expensive times. And whilst a nice kitchen and bathroom will help you achieve asking price and sell quicker I’m sceptical that it adds value because not everyone has the same taste. Still let her piss her money up the wall. She’s clearly got enough of it

Reactions: 3
What she fails to realise is there will ALWAYS be a cap on what a house / flat is worth. Even if her house value went up, so do the rest in the street, you need something exceptional ‘like’ an extension (many more of course) for authentic value creation, not splurging on tiles.

She is simply just eating into any profit she would potentially earn by overspending on reno work on a flat that has already been renovated! 🤯

She definitely does not get it @Extra :rolleyes: If prices do go down significantly she could find herself in serious trouble.

There is no way to really add value to that flat, it will always be a 2 bedroom ground floor flat at the end of the day (and with a second bedroom without an outside window once she does her extension).

Reactions: 6
She definitely does not get it @Extra :rolleyes: If prices do go down significantly she could find herself in serious trouble.

There is no way to really add value to that flat, it will always be a 2 bedroom ground floor flat at the end of the day (and with a second bedroom without an outside window once she does her extension).
Ground floor flats always sell for less too

Reactions: 3

Spot on. She seems very confident in it going up in value massively over time, but 1. It was an expensive purchase to begin with and 2. She can’t bank on location = £££+ because we don’t know what the position on London will be in future.

While I don’t think it’ll ever ever be a “cheap” area, the shift in WFH, and non-London centric vision a lot of companies are now adopting would make me worry if I was her! It’s not a given at any time, let alone when she’s adding pointless things for the sake of potentially invisible profit :/ wish I had her optimism! Though it might be more inexperience/cluelessness than anything else 😂

Reactions: 4
Spot on. She seems very confident in it going up in value massively over time, but 1. It was an expensive purchase to begin with and 2. She can’t bank on location = £££+ because we don’t know what the position on London will be in future.

While I don’t think it’ll ever ever be a “cheap” area, the shift in WFH, and non-London centric vision a lot of companies are now adopting would make me worry if I was her! It’s not a given at any time, let alone when she’s adding pointless things for the sake of potentially invisible profit :/ wish I had her optimism! Though it might be more inexperience/cluelessness than anything else 😂
Definitely. I just dont think most people would walk into a flat that had been done up with really fancy fixtures and fittings and be willing to pay that much more for it, than a similar flat that was done with a cheaper finish. Certainly not willing to pay as much as the cost of doing all this work must be.

She's shopping for sofas now, asking for recommendations. 🤦‍♀️ Enjoy that long lead time Shelboy.

I think you are spot on. When the stamp duty holiday ends, house prices will stagnate or fall. In London the challenge is many people lived in small flats because of the jobs opportunities and to be near all the exciting stuff going on. What’s the point now? london will be so different after the pandemic. Bars and restaurants and shops that have folded. Arts and theatres that will take years to recover and start up again. Plus people living to get a bigger house outside London as they can work from home 4 days a week. Will totally change demand In London and I don’t think the price of her flat will go up any time soon.

Definitely. I just dont think most people would walk into a flat that had been done up with really fancy fixtures and fittings and be willing to pay that much more for it, than a similar flat that was done with a cheaper finish. Certainly not willing to pay as much as the cost of doing all this work must be.

She's shopping for sofas now, asking for recommendations. 🤦‍♀️ Enjoy that long lead time Shelboy.
sounds like she’s begging. What a surprise!

Surely if you’re staying in someone else’s house/flat you’d respect their stuff and their home a bit more. It’s not a hotel room!

She is so skinny it’s disgusting! She’s had a pile of food shoved on the worktop for days. She’s that lazy she can’t even be bothered to move a tub of bisto gravy out of shot. Don’t even get me started on the pint glass of gravy she used in her gin AD whilst sat on the floor. Gross.

• Sick
  • Haha
She is so skinny it’s disgusting! She’s had a pile of food shoved on the worktop for days. She’s that lazy she can’t even be bothered to move a tub of bisto gravy out of shot. Don’t even get me started on the pint glass of gravy she used in her gin AD whilst sat on the floor. Gross.
Skinny? Or did you mean something else? I wouldn't say she is too skinny, if anything she is more muscular.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.